Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 pm

Kieran thought that it sounded fun, figuring eventually they'd cover the same material again given time and it couldn't hurt to learn other types of dancing. "So long as we can still practice the ones we really like on our own that sounds good. Rather enjoyed being able to hold you and nice and close during our tango." he admitted with a bright blush, knowing she'd seen just how much he liked it. Best not to think about that, though. If he dwelled on that matter it would only seem more embarrassing as time went on, if that was possible.

Nodding when she told him to relax, he felt some of the tension leave him at the beautiful smile she gave him. Kieran smiled back, knowing it didn't look near as good coming from him but content. "Yes, ma'am. One, relaxed Kieran at your service." he said, feeling more comfortable now that he knew he'd get a chance with one of the most interesting girls he'd met in his life. Maybe that was a bit exaggerated, but he knew he hadn't been this interested since his Hogwarts girlfriend but that sadly hadn't lasted.

"Umm, I think I'll have a grilled chicken sandwich with no mayo, fries, and a root beer." he told her, getting his usual when he did come here. It wasn't often, but he knew what he liked. "What will you be having? And I'll let you pay, but only if I can get dessert after." he bargained.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 pm

The comment on practicing in their own time, followed by Kieran's not so subtle admittance - and likely prompt for another tango - made Victoria laugh softly. "I'm sure that can be arranged, if that's something you would really like to do." Victoria told him positively. She wouldn't force him to do dancing away from dance class, but she was always more than open to this if Kieran wanted to.

Repeating Kieran's order to the man behind the counter, Victoria turned her attention very quickly to the Happy Meal toy display, and, grinning mostly to herself, she turned back to the man behind the counter. "Please could I have a Cheeseburger Happy Meal - with a Diet Coke." Victoria ordered, motioning for Kieran to look at the display. "They have Smurf toys!" She told him happily. Yes, it was beyond childish to order such a meal. But Victoria did like the Smurfs!

Once they'd ordered, Victoria paid before Kieran could try, and then took up the tray and moved towards a seat by the window, knowing Kieran would follow.

Setting the food down, Victoria quickly opened her Happy Meal Box and pulled the toy out happily. "Look, it's Smurfette!" Victoria told him with a soft giggle, before remembering his words. "Dessert is definitely on you!" She added as an after thought, reaching in to her box for her fries, and eating them carefully, one at a time.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:51 pm

Kieran nodded in response to her saying if that's something you'd really like to do. Learning to dance was really interesting, and with her for a partner he knew it couldn't help but be a good time. "Quite sure I'd like to dance more with you, in class or out." he told her with a wink, before his stomach grumbled as the smell of food got to him.

Seeing Victoria in the lovely dress pointing out the smurf toys to him with more enthusiasm than most of the kids in here was incredibly cute. That something as simple as toys could gt her that excited and happy was a rather endearing quality. Not everybody enjoyed the simple things in life nearly as much. "So I see, who are you hoping to get? My favorite was Papa Smurf when I watched the old cartoons, though it's been quite a while." he told her, chuckling a little.

Smiling when she pulled out her Smurfette toy with a big smile on her face, he nodded. "Indeed it is, if I'd have known you wanted smurf toys when I ordered I may have gotten a happy meal as well so you could have one to go with it." he told her, digging into his chicken sandwich and munching on the chips in between his bites. "Does frozen yogurt sound good to you?" he asked, since he knew of a pretty good place.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 5:51 pm

Victoria had merely shrugged at the question of which toy she would most like to get - though the answer was, in truth, Smurfette. Victoria, however, didn't like to admit to favourites too much. People made assumptions based on your favourite things, which she didn't believe to be fair in any way.

"Why Papa Smurf?" Victoria asked, not in judgement, but merely curiosity as to why Kieran would pick that one above the others.

"Oh, no, it's fine. I didn't know until I looked at the display. Besides, I doubt a Happy Meal would fill you up enough, would it?" Victoria asked. Not insinuating Kieran was fat, but he was a grown man, and Happy Meals were for small children. "But, also, one is quite enough, I will give this to Adrienne, she will love it!" Victoria explained, thinking of her niece fondly in that moment.

The question of frozen made the witch nod her head. "That sounds great!" Victoria replied to his idea with a warm smile, tucking in to a few more chips before taking a sip on her diet Coke. "So long as they do white chocolate and strawberry." Victoria added as an after thought.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Thinking about why Papa Smurf was his favorite made him laugh, remembering some of the silly episodes. "Well, it's pretty cute how he tries to look after everybody. The white beard looks amazing on him, and...I don't know. He had the moments of seriousness too where he really helped the rest with whatever they needed. To me he was what made the show click." he explained. Kieran was starting to think they might have to watch some of the old smurf cartoons together since they both had apparently enjoyed them once upon a time.

Sticking his tongue out at her when she said it wouldn't fill him up, he eventually conceded the point and nodded. "Probably true, but I thought that was what dessert was for." he told her with a wink. "Are you sure that's enough food for you, though? I mean, we did burn quite a few calories with our dancing." Kieran pointed out. She was much smaller than he was, but she was still an adult and a kid's meal really wasn't a lot of food. When she mentioned giving it to her niece he smiled, enjoying seeing her in the doting aunt mode. "I'm sure that she will."

The mention of white chocolate and strawberry had Kieran giving her a shrug. "Beats me, I've been there quite a few times but I by no means have all their flavors memorized. Strawberry I think they do, but white chocolate I don't remember." he admitted. Even though he had more food Kieran finished his slightly before she did, and he leaned back in his chair, stretching out his back. "You about ready?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 7:08 pm

"A very good reasoning." Victoria replied to Kieran, content with his reasons for liking Papa Smurf. It seemed, to her, that Kieran, unlike many guys she met, was not afraid to have an opinion on things that weren't always necessarily masculine. He was not afraid to be out of the box in his ideas, and she liked that.

"Oh, this is fine!" Victoria insisted, taking up her cheeseburger and eating it happily. "I have a snack supply at home, should I need it." She added with a soft laugh, though she doubted she would. Sometimes she ate a lot, sometimes she didn't. Her body seemed to adapt as necessary. "Besides, we have frozen yogurt to enjoy!" She reminded him, not wanting to waste room on McDonald's when she could have something much more fulfilling.

In a few bites, though, Victoria's burger was gone, and she did feel quite full. Watching Kieran sit back as she finished off the last few chips - making sure to eat very nicely before wiping her fingers on a napkin. His question about her being ready was one Victoria nodded to as she cleared up their boxes on to a tray so that she could tidy up after them. "Lead the way!" Victoria insisted, taking the tray to the bin, and disposing of all the rubbish before following after Kieran.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Smiling when she said his reasoning was good, Kieran found himself chuckling again. Who would think two adults would be talking about the smurf cartoons at McDonald's after a dance class on tango? He certainly wouldn't have expected it, but sometimes the unplanned and unexpected moments in life were the more memorable ones. "Well, I wasn't a Ravenclaw for no reason. Even when it's cartoon characters we're talking about I do try to express it in a way that's both logical and easy to understand." he told her with a wink.

The mention of the frozen yogurt when he mentioned making sure to eat enough had him laughing again, and he couldn't help but notice that he was doing a lot more of that the more time he spent around Victoria. Kieran thought that was definitely a good thing. "We do have that to look forward to and save room for, true." he admitted. "Hadn't realized you had such a sweet tooth, I'll have to remember that and not tell you about dessert until after the main course next time. Then maybe we can get you to eat more of a main course." he teased her.

Once their trash had been cleaned up, Kieran again offered her his arm before leading her out. "The place I know is nearer to my apartment, so a pretty good trek from here. You want to take a cab or try and find a place to apparate where we won't be noticed disappearing from?" he asked, open to either option really. By cab it should only be about ten or fifteen minutes, so not a terribly long time to wait really.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 3:25 pm

"A Ravenclaw?" Victoria mused at this information with a small smile. "For the two years I was at Hogwarts, I was a Hufflepuff - though, the Sorting Hat did consider Ravenclaw, for a short while." She explained more than happy with being placed as a Hufflepuff. She'd loved it there.

The chiding of eating little for a main course made Victoria laugh softly. "Please,
don't worry. This is not a regular occurrence." Victoria assured him, because even if she had only had a small meal this time, it was not something that always happened. Victoria could demolish a loaded plate of food as easily as the next person, but it didn't meant she always did.

Kieran's explanation on location made Victoria consider for a moment. "Let's get a cab - apparating makes me feel a little sick, and after eating, I don't think you'd appreciate me being sick." Victoria decided, linking her arm with his. Besides,
it gives us a little more time to talk." She added, hoping this reasoning would be much better than her former offer.

"For instance." Victoria stated as they stepped out on to the street. "You can tell me more about the Ravencaw common room - I was never so lucky as to get t see that one." She mused, looking up at him for answers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3