Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jake Newbury, Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue 14 Nov 2023 - 7:21
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri 3 May 2024 - 20:10

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri 3 May 2024 - 19:51

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:34

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 19:47

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon 22 Apr 2024 - 20:34

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Empty
PostSubject: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 18:01

Kieran's Outfit

Flowers

Kieran had been looking forward to meeting up with Victoria to dance ever since they made the plans, and he'd found the best Indian restaurant that they could go out to afterwards that was in the same area. Since she'd said it was casual but that she tended to wear dresses he made sure to look his best, because even though this wasn't a date he wanted to make an effort to look nice for her since she was being kind enough to help him learn how to dance properly. He wore something he was comfortable and could move freely in, but that was a step up from just jeans and a t-shirt. His few experiences in the past had been at Hogwarts, and looking back he realized that neither he or his date had any idea what they'd been doing.

After taking a cab ride into Muggle London, he was dropped off in an area with a variety of different shops and things. It took him a minute to find the dance place but he eventually saw the sign and headed that way. The dance place was called Fancy Footwork and the sign had a couple in the middle of dancing together, and appeared to be kept up pretty well. He paused for a minute outside, wondering if getting Victoria flowers had been a bit much. There was no going back though now, because he was certainly not going to vanish them and waste a lovely sunflower bouquet that he'd picked out just for her. Smiling, he walked in and paid for the night's dancing class before his eyes searched the room, and his grin widened when he saw her. Walking over, he held the bouquet out to her. "Hey Victoria, these are for you. When I saw the sunflowers they just made me think how bright and cheery you are so I had to get it." he said, with a light blush.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 19:21

Victoria's Attire

Having left the bar the evening Victoria had met Kieran, she had suffered something of a hangover the next day. Not so bad that she didn't remember exactly what she'd said, but the alcohol had given her a little bit of a fuzzy head the next morning. That said, she was still up to work, and she'd been quite looking forward to when she would get to meet the man again.

The evening had come around quite quickly, too, and after putting on a light amount of makeup and a beautiful red dress, Victoria had made her way to the dance studio early to meet a few friends. Tonight they would be working on the Tango - a thought that made Victoria smile. Poor Kieran was going to pushed in the deep end, but she wouldn't let him fail.

Looking over to the door as it opened, Victoria's lips broke in to a warm smile as she moved over to greet her friend. The flowers made Victoria's eyes widen in surprise. "For me?" She echoed, the surprise clear in her voice as she carefully took them from him and brought them closer so that she could smile. "They're beautiful, Kieran, thank you!" The witch insisted, pulling him in to a one armed hug in thanks.

"How have you been? We're doing the Tango tonight, I really hope you're ready for that!" She explained to him, hoping this was not going to deter him in any way in respect of getting involved.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyTue 21 Feb 2017 - 19:36

Kieran couldn't help but notice how amazing she looked in that red dress with the simple black tights, and the way she smiled when she saw him made him rather glad he'd taken her up on the dancing as he smiled back. Even if they were only friends, he knew that he'd be lucky to have one like her. "Of course they're for you. It's my way of saying thanks, and a beautiful girl deserves flowers." he told her, hugging back gently before letting go. Her way of saying thanks had made him blush, but once she released the hug it faded. "My pleasure, Victoria." he said quietly.

Upon the mention of doing the tango he gulped slightly, having seen it done in a couple movies and knowing it was definitely not one of the easier styles of dance. If she thought he could manage though, Kieran figured that he probably could. He did have rather good balance, the tricky part for him would be learning the steps and timing of things. "I've been good, after the headache from our drinking went away that is." Kieran admitted with a chuckle. "Not sure if I'm ready or not, but I'm willing to try if you are." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017 - 19:08

"Thank you, they really are beautiful!" Victoria insisted, almost being a little overwhelmed by his thought process, but managing to stop from overthinking in that moment. It was just a sweet gesture, after all.

"Oh, yes, I am never making the mistake of drinking on a work night ever again! As fun as our evening was, I definitely don't want a groggy head whilst trying to work through a law paper again!" The witch insisted with a soft laugh. "I hope you didn't have too much to do the next day?" Victoria added conversationally, because she didn't think he was working, but couldn't be sure.

"Of course I'm willing to try!" Victoria insisted with a warm smile, just in time to see the dance instructor coming in. "Hey Craig!" She greeted the man with a grin, and he replied with an equally warm response.

"Okay, so what we'll do, is we'll start off slow, and build it up to the right pace, otherwise you're going to be in over your head." Victoria explained to Kieran, taking his hand without a second thought and moving towards the back of the room. Placing her flowers on one of the chairs that was laid out at the back, Victoria turned to Kieran with a warm smile. "Have you seen Chicago before, Kieran? You'll need to get in to the Cell Block Tango kind of mind set. Passionate, sexy, and very, very domineering." Victoria enunciated each word in a manner that was supposed to be seductive, before letting out a soft giggle and smiling widely. "Think you can manage that?" She asked, in her normal voice.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyThu 23 Feb 2017 - 15:24

Kieran smiled and waved off her apology, pleased that she liked them, though. "Just enjoy them, that's what they're for after all." he told her simply. Truth be told one of the only things he missed about living with his parents now that he was in the city was gardening. He'd always helped his mom take care of their flowers but since he lived in an apartment the best he could do was a few potted plants, and that only because his neighbor helped water him when he was away for longer periods of time.

Chuckling a little as he pictured a hungover Victoria working through serious law paperwork, he shook his head in response to her question. "Oh, no. I got to be lazy and sleep in as long as I wanted, made myself a big breakfast and took some advil. Took some time to get caught up on a few television shows I had recorded." he said, smiling. He didn't want to rub it in too much though, so decided to tell her that sadly he only had a little over a week before he had to go on another trip. "The way they do it, at least with me, is tell me the next time I have to come in after I get back from my last assignment. Have a bit over a week left before I need to go back in." he explained.

Listening as she explained how she'd start teaching him, he nodded along, attempting not to let his nerves of looking like a clumsy idiot in front of his new friend get to him too much. Kieran blushed when she took a hand without even warning him, but grabbed a hold of hers firmly and followed her along. Her hand was so soft and smooth it was rather distracting for a moment, but he quickly refocused when she asked him a question. "Yeah, I've seen the film." he said, blushing more darkly when she told him what mindset to get him, using a rather sultry tone as she explained before the giggle. Putting his other hand on her waist, he pulled her closer and looked down into those beautiful brown eyes before leaning down and whispering in her ear. "It's not the attitude that will cause me trouble, gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptySat 25 Feb 2017 - 14:40

"Well, that worked out well for you, then!" Victoria grinned, hearing how Kieran had spent the hangover day doing not a lot was definitely not fair in any way at all. But, she wouldn't be too jealous about it. "Well, at least you've got a lot of time off. I'm in the office near enough every day for the next week! Cases!" She told him, playfully rolling his eyes, though really, she loved her work.

Feeling relieved when Kieran said he'd seen Chicago, Victoria was quite pleased with his progress as he took the hold quite well, bringing her closer to him. Had Victoria not been dancing for years, the closeness might have been overwhelming, but the tango was not new at all, but seeing Kieran so... dominant. Victoria's eyes fluttered downwards as he looked at her so intensely.

The notion of being gorgeous made Victoria blush as she looked up at him through her eyelashes. "You've got the character." Victoria commented, trying to move away from the comment she was sure was just playing in the manner of the dance. "Now, the first thing we're going to try, is to step together, and put a half spin in. Then, I will do a move where I put my foot either side of yours three times, then we will go again. This is just to get you going, once you get that right, we'll move on." Victoria told him, her eyes coming up to meet Kieran's now.

"Keep your eyes on me, not your feet." Victoria added as a helpful tip. "And... when you're ready, you're in control."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptySat 4 Mar 2017 - 18:36

"It sure did, meet a pretty girl at a bar, have some drinks, sleep and homemade food for once. Hard to beat." Kieran said teasingly, rubbing it in that he was given the opportunity to but in a teasing manner. "Perhaps I should have invited you to spend the night, and you could have called in sick. Would have been rather forward, but I can't say I'd mind spending the night curled up with you..." he trailed off, smirking wickedly as he did. He chuckled at her comment about cases and being in the office so much. "You love being a lawyer, you don't fool me." he told her with a wink.

Being told to stare into Victoria's eyes as she put her leg between his and he twisted in a half spin made him blush a faint red, growing darker. Kieran locked his eyes with hers and nodded, though, getting a determined look next to his confidence in his ability to appear attractive to her. She had told him as much the other night after all, so he knew he could manage it if he tried hard. "You act like I need an excuse to look into those beautiful brown eyes, I'm happy to do that all on my own." he said quietly, no teasing just a simple fact. Shaking his head, he tried to learn the movement with the steps, and the half spin. It took about four, five tries before he got that part down. The trickiest part was learning to leave the space for her to step between his legs and pausing before continuing. The first few were rough, but eventually he got the rhythm down. Luckily he hadn't stepped on her, though come very close and accidentally brushed her shoes a few times. "Okay, so what's next?" he asked, a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyMon 13 Mar 2017 - 18:48

Victoria simply smiled at Kieran as he explained he'd had a nice time - even if he had wanted a little more, something Victoria would never agree to on a first, or probably even second date, in truth. But, she at least knew what he thought of her, she did appreciate the honesty, even if she didn't really know what to do with it.

"Of course I do, I get to know one hundred and one ways I could lock you up for just looking at me in the wrong way." Victoria joked - and it was obviously a joke, because just looking wasn't a crime, but her point was there. She knew what she could prosecute for, there was no doubt in that.

The dancing soon commenced though, and Victoria was concentrating on Kieran, making sure his eyes stayed on her - watching your feet made things so much more difficult, and she counted softly for him as they moved so that he would get the timings right. It didn't take long for the move to become more fluid, and Victoria was very impressed. "That was great, well done!" Victoria insisted, grinning up at him.

Victoria continued to teach him a, not so complex, tango for the rest of the lesson, making sure to not go too quickly too soon. But Kieran was a good learner, and Victoria couldn't help but end up forgetting herself, smiling when she was supposed to be much more serious. She would catch herself, and correct it, but it was... simply put, quite fun, teaching Kieran to dance.

The witch had just explained a new move to Kieran, and had just started said move when the call for time had come up - however, Victoria had missed it, too intent on watching Kieran in that moment as they moved in to that move. She trusted him to take her weight, and this move was (to her) so easy, and yet so powerful...

The fact the music had stopped eluded the witch as her hand used Kieran's shoulder for balance, their faces quite close from their close quarters dancing. Her heart was racing and she simply held the move, watching Kieran before a small smile touched her lips once more.

It was the sound of clapping that brought Victoria back to the room, and a very deep flush flooded through her cheeks as she stood back on her two feet. She had completely forgotten the rest of the room... "Sorry." The witch managed sheepishly to Kieran, moving off to collect her things in the after glow of embarrassment.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyThu 23 Mar 2017 - 17:20

Kieran knew that she was kidding about locking him up, but even as he laughed he was acutely aware of the fact that she probably did know all the laws pertaining to harassment of any kind. If there was one thing he'd learned from their talks so far it was that she took her job quite seriously. "I'll make sure to remember that and keep my hands from wandering as we dance." he said with a teasing smirk. He really wouldn't do anything like that unless they were really together, but teasing somebody who blushed so easily was too difficult to resist.

Before too long Kieran found himself counting the beat out mentally as they went so he didn't need her to any longer, and they both moved to the music. He was by no means the best dancer there, but for a beginner he knew that he was picking it up fairly quickly. When Victoria complimented him he blushed, smiling at her shyly. "Thank you, it's only because I have the best teacher here." he told her quietly. "Besides, there's no better incentive than a pretty girl smiling at you when you do something right." he told her honestly.

Upon seeing Victoria get ready to practice the move she'd shown him, Kieran gulped a little. He knew that taking her weight wouldn't be any sort of problem, it was more how close they would get during this move in an area that...well...was rather intimate. Steeling his nerves, he wrapped his left arm tighter round her waist before putting his right hand on her thigh and pulling her forward as he slid back slightly. The move went smoothly, and he held it as he looked down into those lovely brown eyes, the thought to kiss her flashing through his head again before he stomped it out. Victoria had made it quite clear she didn't want that so he would not violate that trust.

Kieran was blushing more than Victoria was this time, but when she apologized and walked off to gather her things he followed her, tapping her on the shoulder. "Don't be silly Victoria, that was the most amazing thing I've done in years, learning that dance. Wouldn't have done it if not for you, so don't you dare go apologizing." he told her firmly, leaning down and kissing her cheek. "Thank you, now should we go grab something to eat?" he asked with a wide smile. "Don't know about you, but all that movement made me hungry."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  EmptyMon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:18

OOC: Mentioned sexual moment, but only in passing

The compliments - which Victoria knew to be flirting from Kieran - had made her smile grow in that moment, allowing him to sweet talk her without reprimand because he wasn't hurting anyone whilst he did so. Besides, if it was a smile that would give him incentive to dance well, she could only oblige him in that much.

Moving off from Kieran had been in haste due to the young witch noticing a certain kind of reaction that she... well, she didn't know how to deal with. She knew that Kieran found her attractive, but... she hadn't known that he meant like that, and now... well, she didn't know how to look at him without feeling embarrassed, because she knew... Shaking her head to herself as she collected her belongings, Victoria had enough time to collect her thoughts before Kieran was back at her side.

Telling her not to apologise, and leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek, Victoria looked up at the man with a small blush. He had appreciated their time together, and she had enjoyed it thoroughly. So, the question of dinner wasn't really even one Victoria had to think about for even a moment. "I would love to - but... can we just go to a MacDonalds, or Burger King? I'm not in the mood for waiting around for ages tonight!" Victoria asked, confessing that was probably a little too close to slumming it, but she hoped Kieran wouldn't mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)    Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing and Dinner (Victoria)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next