Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Empty
PostSubject: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Jacques' quest to retrieve the sword of Gryffindor had been... an easier feat than he'd expected. All you had to do was wait for another professor to head to the room and speak the password. This gave you the access you needed without needing to force entry. Then, Jacques had to simply wait for the Headmaster to go down to his Care of Magical Creatures lesson.

Getting in to the room was easy.

Getting the sword had proved a little more difficult. You'd have thought a ruby encrusted sword would have stuck out like a sore thumb in the Headmaster's office, but it hadn't been quite that simple. Perhaps the professor knew that the swords were the target, and therefore hidden it? Jacques couldn't be sure.

Summoning the sword - which Jacques hadn't expected to work - didn't work. The Slytherin had to take a few minutes to think about it, before he started searching through the drawers, careful not to misplace anything in case the Headmaster was actually more observant than he looked. Jacques had searched for quite a while, frustration starting to ebb at him as the hour drew further and further along.

It was a long time coming, but finally, the sword had presented itself, hidden in a fake drawer in the bookshelf. Jacques had quickly shrunk the sword and put it in his backpack, before charming the bag shut. Slipping out of the office, Jacques had just rounded the corner when he almost bumped in to the Headmaster. Thankful of the excuse of Dueling class to get away from the man.

Jacques had written a note to Violet, getting a younger Hufflepuff to deliver it. Insisting that the witch meet him in the Trophy Room. He was not in the mood to chase after her today. Today, Violet Lynch could come to him.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Violet had been busy deciding the course of action she should take, with regards to the sword. For the first time ever, she was finding the decision difficult to make.  She'd been meaning to formulate a plan to get the sword to the Nightshades, and yet, she didn't entirely want to. The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to keep it for herself. After all, Violet deserved it. She, a sixteen year-old student had managed to procure an object that the Nightshades had been after for quite a while. And she was beginning to feel like she deserved it more.

However, she pushed those thoughts aside, for the moment at least, while she sat in the Hufflepuff common room, attempting to finish some homework that she had been neglecting, in favour of more exciting thoughts.

She had been finishing up potions revision, when a younger Hufflepuff approached her, note in hand. She handed it to her, without a word, and was off. Violet opened it and read it quickly. It was from Jacques, telling her to meet him in the Trophy Room.And that bought a smirk to her lips. Stuffing the note in her pocket, she packed her books away before she headed out towards the Trophy Room.

Walking in, she glanced around, before her eyes fell on the Slytherin. Without wasting anytime, she approached him.

"Clement," she greeted him.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 9:37 am

The trophy room was not overly interesting. Very few people happened upon this room unless they had some boring obsession with the trophies, and, or people upon them. The Clement's had always been at Beauxbatons, so there were no trophies - currently - with the Clement name emblazoned on them. Not that Jacques would find that interesting, anyway.

The sound of the door opening made the Slytherin turn to see who was entering, and upon seeing that it was the Hufflepuff witch he'd requested the presence of, he smiled to himself, leaning against the trophy cabinet beside him.

"Violet." He replied to her overly formal greeting. Yes, he threw her last name at her at times, but he was in the mood to throw people off, truthfully. The Frenchman didn't come forth with the fact he'd obtained the sword, though, he wanted to see what the Hufflepuff would say first.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 3:37 pm

She'd almost expected him to say something, to delve right into why he'd asked her to meet him here, he had always been blunt. But he didn't. He just stood there, leaning against the trophy cabinet and, waiting? He must have been, because he didn't say anymore.

She leant against the cabinet closest to her "So," she started, "I'm assuming you've got the sword?" Straight to the point, as per usual. She didn't see the reason people beat around the bush, it was a wast of time. She couldn't imagine another reason he'd want to meet, unless it involved their last discussion.

"I can't seem to think of any other reason," she added. Well, any other good reason. She couldn't help but think at what an odd place it was to meet- the Trophy Room. She supposed no one really came in, except perhaps for detention, which made it rather ideal. She didn't say anymore, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 8:31 pm

The straight to the point question brought a smirk to Jacques' lips. "Could be that I have." He replied, though, the real answer was yes. He was not going to be so stupid to admit that freely when anyone could walk through the door. They could lock it, of course, but that would arose more suspicion that needed.

Jacques allowed a moment or so to pass by before he spoke again.

"I'm just struggling on finding a reason as to why I would want to give it to you." Jacques told her, continuing to look very smug with himself. "You see, now I have one of them. And... well, I'm quite sure I know where the missing one is. There's nothing stopping me going direct, and telling them that you've been hiding the other for some time..." Jacques continued, playing on a hunch, maybe, but most definitely trying to spark some fear in to the witch.

No one could mess with the Nightshades. Surely Violet had not been so stupid to still have the first sword on her possession, had she?

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm

She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow as she listened to what Jacques was saying. And she wasn't surprised. He tended to like to make things difficult, at least from what Violet had gathered from her interactions with him.

"You seem so certain that I have it..." she started, once he had finished, as she started to pace while she mulled over what to say next "I mean, by all means, if you want to, go and hand over the Sword of Gryffindor yourself, I don't particularly care." She walked, closer to him "But before going off, spouting falsehoods that could land not only me, but also you in trouble..." she tilted her head to the side "Especially if they discover that you're wrong," she came to a stop, right in front of him. Letting her words sink in for a moment before continuing.

"Prove it." she finished, her eyes looking directly into his, almost daring him to just do it. She wasn't scared of him. As far as she knew, he was going off assumptions. And the Nightshades didn't do assumptions, they liked evidence.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 8:35 pm

"Oh, I'm not certain that you have it. I'm playing on a hunch." Jacques told the witch, because he was not going to be take for a fool in that moment. "The sword hasn't turned up, and you're interested in the sword of Gryffindor... It makes me wonder what you're up to." Jacques told her, stepping closer as she... tried to threaten him? Jacques wasn't sure.

Bringing his hand up to her cheek, Jacques caressed it lightly with his thumb, amusement beginning to shine on his features. "You misunderstand them, Violet. The Nightshades are Pureblood Supremacists..." He told her, not spelling out just who was in danger here. It wasn't him, that much he was sure of.

Allowing his hand to drop, Jacques didn't move away at the comment to prove that Violet had the sword. "I don't need to." Jacques replied to her. "You would have to prove you didn't." The Slytherin told her, trying not to be too smug.

"Have you thought about how you'll get the swords out?" Jacques asked.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 2:17 pm

He stepped forward, admitting that it was merely a hunch. She didn't move to step back though, staying right where she was. And then, he held his hand to her cheek, looking rather smug as he explained what exactly the Nightshades were.

Violet knew what they were, what they stood for. She'd be stupid to forget that part. She grudgingly had to admit that Jacques had a point, that it'd be her in more danger than him. Admit to herself, of course. There was no way she'd admit to him that he was right. Her blood status, a half-blood, would always be a hindrance when it came to dealing with the Nightshades. As frustrating as it was, they'd value a pure blood's word over hers, that was a certainty. And that was partly the reason she wasn't willing to hand over the sword she had gotten.

"So what? You're a pureblood," she shrugged "You're dad also works in the ministry... You think they'd trust you when you're so close with the people trying to stop them?" she asked, her voice soft.

A smirk tugged at her lips with his next question about getting the swords out. She had a few ideas- such as using one of the passages, or waiting for the next Hogsmeade trip- even perhaps the summer holidays where she'd less likely be caught. Simple plans, really.

"Well," she replied "If you give me the sword, I might just let you tag along while I'm doing it," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyMon Mar 27, 2017 8:41 pm

The comment about his father working for the Ministry made Jacques' smile grow for a moment. Ah, she didn't have a clue how much he despised his father, but he was not about to let her think she'd won with that comment, oh no, she hadn't in the slightest.

"You think I'd be so stupid to go in there unprepared for those kind of questions. Without something to give..?" Jacques asked her, raising an eyebrow. Oh, she was underestimating him in that moment. Dropping his voice a little lower, Jacques moved a little closer to the witch. "Ever heard of playing both sides, Lynch?" He asked, their lips so close now, it would only take one small move to change the scenario in to something else.

"I don't think that's going to happen now, is it?" Jacques asked, though the question was rhetorical, they both knew the answer to that. Swallowing once, Jacques closed the very small distance between them, pressing a kiss to the witch's lips, a kiss of only the lightest nature, before he pulled away.

"You'll have the sword. When you give me a better offer." Jacques told her, a smirk playing on his lips as he backed away, never allowing her to see his back, until he made it to the door.

Slipping out in to the corridor, Jacques had disappeared within the next few seconds, before Violet could work out what in Merlin's name had just happened.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 1:26 am

She had been tempted to respond with a sarcastic 'yes', after him asking if he'd be stupid enough to go unprepared. She knew, of course, that no one could be that stupid. And then, he moved to his comment about playing both sides, moving considerably closer as he did so. Playing both sides was something she was attempting to do now. Although, it didn't work when someone knew, it was even harder to pull off when that person wouldn't co-operate.

"I don't think that's going to happen now, is it?"

What happened after that statement, Violet was certainly not expecting. He'd kissed her. It was brief, and light, but unmistakable. And she couldn't help but let her surprise show briefly on her face once he'd pulled away.

"You'll have the sword. When you give me a better offer."

And then he'd simply left. Violet couldn't think of anything to say. A better offer- she'd have to mull that over, or get more information about what exactly he might want. And the kiss... Well, that had just confused her even more. Perhaps that was his aim- to blur the lines a little more. She took a moment before she left, he was already out of site. She decided to make her way back to the common room, racking her brain, trying to come up with a better offer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)   Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stealing from the Headmaster (Jacques & Violet)
Page 1 of 1