Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Empty
PostSubject: Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)   Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 4:28 pm

Adaline had been pretty much stalling in her need to go see the Headmaster about her pregnancy and her want of finishing Hogwarts next year. She hoped that she would be able to however she also knew that he could just tell her no. While she would be sad, she would be able to understand.

Taking a deep breath, the pregnant female climbed the stairs towards the Headmasters office, her face blank but her eyes showing her fear. Closing her eyes, she stood in front of the door before knocking on it.

She patiently waited to be let inside while at the same time deciding on what she could say and how she could say it. It was pretty hard informing anyone of pregnancy, much less your Headmaster. She knew that she should have at least asked Kai to join her but she had to do this on her own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)   Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 1:06 pm

Daniel was having a busy day, with the end of term fast approaching, he had a mountain of work he knew he needed to get through before the holidays. The holidays though, that was something he was looking forward to vastly. Six weeks with Naomira and Theo were not going to come soon enough, and he was sure that six weeks with the two of them would go too soon too.

Flipping through the paperwork he'd been given to sign, Daniel massaged his temples, letting out a soft sigh as a headache began to set in.

Looking to the clock on his desk, Daniel sat back, just before a knock came at the door. Furrowing his brow for a minute to try to remember if he'd scheduled a meeting, Daniel picked up his wand and flicked it casually to open the door. "Come in." He called to the person behind it, tidying up his paperwork that was mostly of the confidential variety.

Looking back towards the door, however, Daniel's lips turned up in to a small smile. A student. "Good afternoon, Miss Harris. What can I do for you?" Daniel asked, his tone curious as he took the witch in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)   Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:41 pm

As Adaline stood at the door she was pretty much ready to bolt away from there even before the door opened however when she saw the inviting smile on Daniel's lips she knew that she couldn't stop this from happening. She needed to do this.

Stepping inside the room, she gave the Headmaster a light smile as she stepped towards the chair in front of his desk and sat down. Fidgeting slightly, she took a deep breath before worrying her lower lip.

"Headmaster, I have something important to tell you." She started formally if in a bit of a scared tone. "It seems that I am around two to three months pregnant." Her eyes were closed as she said that.

"I... I wanted to know if it would be possible for me to finish Hogwarts while being pregnant or not." She knew that most people would probably expect her to abort the child but there was no way she would do that. She already loved the life that was growing within her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)   Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 4:05 pm

As the witch made her way to his desk and sat down, Daniel sat up a little straighter in his chair, smiling back at the witch as she greeted him. If his memory served him right, this was the first time he'd really had to deal with a student one on one. That he was most grateful for because he wasn't the best at giving advice. Making decisions, yes, but advice no.

And when the bombshell of what the problem was told to him, Daniel couldn't help but look a little shocked in that moment. Trying to mask the shock, Daniel considered the proposal for a moment in silence, trying to work out what was best.

"Well..." Daniel replied a little uncertainly. Was he supposed to congratulate the witch? Merlin only knew. "I don't see why you can't continue your studies, so long as the School Healer is aware of your... condition." Daniel started, pausing for a moment. "You'll have to get permission from your parents as well, in case they don't agree with it."

Again, Daniel paused for a moment. "What about the father?" Daniel asked, motioning towards the witch's stomach. Should he lecture the boy on what he'd done? Or... No Daniel wasn't sure on this. This was exactly what he didn't want to be happening in his school, but here it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)   Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline) Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmaster, may we talk? (Daniel/Adaline)
Page 1 of 1