Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Empty
PostSubject: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 pm

Kai wore a blue button down shirt and some black slacks. His hair was combed up as always and her had a white and blue striped tie on. He'd owled Adaline the past week and asked if she'd meet him for a date.

He walked into the restaurant and spoke his name, claiming his reservation for two. Following the waitress back to their table, he absentmindedly twirled his tie between his fingers. Smiling to the waitress, he asked her to come back later, once his date arrived, if she arrived.

He'd never been one for "dating" so this was all new to him. Sure, he'd slept with the girl, in fact, the girl carried his child inside of her currently, but that was a whole hell of a lot different than dating the girl. But he would try. When you really liked someone, this was what you were supposed to do, right? But didn't you also marry someone when you really liked them? Kai wasn't sure, but for some reason, his mind flashed forward to five years from now. He and Adaline were married and they had a little five year old boy. He was tan, like Kai, with dark hair and blue eyes and he was the most adorable thing Kai had ever seen in his life.

At the realisation of him imagining the future with Adaline, he froze. His heart pounding, his head growing fuzzy. Did he really like this girl that much? He did. But, what would the other guys say if her went to school this September holding her hand while she had an enormous belly?

He knew he shouldn't care about what people thought, but he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 9:12 pm

When Adaline had received a letter from Kai asking her out on a date at a resturant she had been understandably shocked. It had taken her a while to actually accept the fact that Kai had asked her out and after she had, she was quick to start planning.

She had been very quick to make an appointment at the hairdressers a few hours before the appointed time and got her hair done nicely before getting dressed in a nice blue dress and a pair of heels before making her way to the restaurant by apparating.

Making her way towards the waitress and giving her a smile, she told her she was here as Kai's date and was then promptly led towards the table.

Thinking about the fact that she was on a date with a guy she liked, made the brunette smile indulgently and think about what the future would bring to them.

"Hey Kai." She smiled at him as she sat down in the seat opposite.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:01 pm

He wrung his hands, waiting anxiously for her. When he saw her walk towards his table, his breath caught in his throat. She was absolutely stunning. Her hair looked amazing and she looked amazing. He didn't remember ever seeing her so dressed up before, but maybe that's because every time he'd seen her she was undressed or in Hogwarts robes.

He was a bit worried because she was in heels and he thought it was illegal or something for pregnant women to be in heels. Though, she obviously knew better than he did. After all, she was the mother.

"Adaline," he nodded, having remembered her name after her heard someone address her for a class or something in Hogwarts. He found it amusing how they seemed to colour coordinate and wished he had a muggle instrument called a camera to snap a photo of them.

"How are you?" he asked, ordering a glass of water from the waitress. He wouldn't drink because he knew she couldn't and that was something he was willing to surrender for her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Adaline saw the worry in the Gryffindor's eyes when he saw her heels and she couldn't help but chuckle softly in amusement. "It's safe for me to wear heels for now until the middle of my second trimester." She reassured Kai as she ordered water as well and sat back in her seat.

"I'm good." She hummed softly. "I told my parents about my pregnancy but did not mention you as the father the moment I saw my father's dark look and heard his demanding tone. I don't want him pressuring you or your parents in anything." She said softly with a tilt of her head.

"And how are you?" She asked as she stared at the Gryffindor with a soft smile on her lips and a fond look in her eyes. It felt nice just sitting opposite the brunette and talking like this while also enjoying the date even though it only started.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:44 pm

"Trimester?" Kai was absolutely dumbfounded. He knew nothing about pregnancy, especially since he and Macee was at most four years apart. He knew he'd certainly be learning something knew everyday if he really planned to stick around with Adaline. He found it hard to hide the fact that he thought her chuckle was quite adorable.

He was glad to hear that she had finally told her parents. It was important for them to know and she obviously, wouldn't be able to have hid the secret for that much longer. "My parents knew before I even got home," Kai stated, a look of confusion on his face. He still didn't know how they found out, but they just really wanted to make sure he wouldn't leave her, and he didn't plan to. "Your father has nothing to worry about, I have no intentions of allowing you to do this on your own," he reassured her.

"I'm well, been doing the normal daily workouts and," he paused, "job searching." The words sounded weird coming off of his lips, but they were right. His eyes locked onto the brunette's eyes and he gave her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:29 pm

"A trimester is a three month period." Adaline explained with an amused tone in her voice. She found it quite amusing that Kai didn't know what a trimester was seeing as he did have a younger sister but then again he was a boy so it was pretty much natural he didn't know.

She knew it was important for her parents to know but she also knew that sometimes it was just better to keep things like that a secret for a little longer. "Ah, it seems that the Hogwarts rumour mill reached your parents then." She gave a soft laugh, her eyes lit up with amusement. "Frankly I'm surprised it hadn't reached my parents that quickly." She mused to herself softly.

Her brow arched in shock at the reassurance of her not having to do anything on her own. "Really? You'll help?" She questioned.

"Job searching?" She chuckled softly. "Isn't it a bit too early still?" She asked. Seeing the genuine smile on Kai's face, made the woman beam at the other male and feel butterflies in her stomach at seeing such a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:07 pm

He was grateful to hear her explain the fact of trimesters. Sure, he had a younger sister, but he'd been younger when she was born, therefore, he knew nothing about pregnancy as he'd never had a reason to learn. Now, however, he had every reason to get familiar with pregnancy because he was going to be a father. In fact, Kai was almost tempted to rent pregnancy books from the library.

"I suppose," Kai shrugged, "I wonder who else knows," his brow creased in anxiousness. He wondered if Travis knew and if he knew then did that mean the rest of their social circle knew? He felt himself wondering why the rumour hadn't reached her parents. By rumour, he mean real life fact, but the word rumour made him feel a bit better. While he was still growing accustomed to the impending arrival he knew it would be even more of a slap in the face when she was obviously pregnant.

Kai nodded, giving her a smile of reassurance. "Of course I will," he said, "I got you into all of this, I'll stick around."

"Besides," he added, "I really like you."

"It's never too early," he laughed,"besides, I got a little summer job as a Daily Prophet deliverer, it' ll help us out with baby things." The words sounded wrong coming out of his mouth. It was weird, but with time, it'd be like second nature to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Adaline smiled softly at Kai as she took a sip of her water and hummed softly. It felt a little weird explaining to Kai what a trimester was but then again, he hadn't really been expecting to be a father so it was natural for him to feel lost. Not that she could blame him, she would have been the same if she was in his shoes.

"Knowing the Hogwarts Rumor Mill?" Adaline said with a smirk on her lips, her eyes lit up with barely hidden amusement. "Probably all of Hogwarts by now. I'm quite sure that we will both get bombarded with owls and questions about what happened and whether it's true." She stared seriously at him over the rim of her glass, her question clear in her eyes.

What are you going to say when that happens?

She didn't really care what he said but it would be nice to know if he would keep her pregnancy a secret or not. Though it would be moot point either way the moment she were to arrive at Hogwarts. Her baby bump would be showing a little bit then.

"You didn't exactly get me into all of this." She said with a snort. "We were both drunk and I forgot to take the morning after pill. It's just as much my fault as it is yours." Her mother had chewed her ear out the moment she found out she actually forgot her morning after pill. Who could blame her though? Kai was a fine specimen of a man and Adaline had been too absorbed in her memories of that night to really do anything much but eat breakfast, go to lessons and then head to bed.

"You... like me?" She blinked her eyes widen before a bright flush spread over her cheeks. Well, she certainly was not expecting that from him.

"When you say help us out... Do you mean that we will live together after we finish Hogwarts or that you will just help support the child?" She questioned with an arched brow, her flush having gone down a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:45 pm

He sighed at her conclusion of probably everyone having known by now. He sighed even more once she mentioned being bombarded by questions. "What should I say?" He didn't want to say yes it was true and then have her get mad, nor did he want her angry for denying it as well so instead, he decided to cut to the chase and find out what she wanted him to say. He could tell that she wanted to know what he'd say but he was worried of overstepping any boundaries. "I don't want to hide anything between us and I could care less what anyone thinks," he admitted, "it's none of their business."

"Well, I didn't exactly use protection," he smirked at her as she tried to pin the fault on herself. No way would he allow her to do that, not after all she'd most likely already went through. Hell, she probably had to talk to the Headmaster AND she had to tell her parents. That couldn't have been an easy job. Plus, the child lived inside her.

He thought back to that night. It was honestly probably the best night he'd had so far. He would give anything to constantly replay that night over and over again, except, she couldn't drink right now because he got her pregnant.

It was sort of cute to see her cheeks flush red and he smiled. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't like you." He took a sip of his drink, "in fact, I wouldn't have kissed you that day in London if I didn't like you."

"Well, living together would probably be easier, if that's okay with you," he questioned, raising his eyebrow to mimic hers. "I don't want to just support the child," he paused, "I want to support our family." He reached out and clasped her hand in his just like that day in London.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Adaline's eyes narrowed just a fraction at that question but then she relaxed. She was glad he was asking her opinion but she had wanted to hear his answer. After all, it was his reputation on the line as well as hers, not that she really cared that much about it in the first place. She was only known for her flighty ways' anyway. "It would be nice, not having to hide the fact that the child is yours." She stated casually. "I'm not exactly proud being a teen mom but I already love the child inside of me. I'm not ashamed to having fallen pregnant. I can... feel it everyday you know. Sometimes kicking me, sometimes just moving around... And sometimes it feels as if I can feel it's magic."

"True that." Adaline laughed softly, her eyes lit up with happiness. She was glad he wasn't the kind of guy to let her place the blame on her self. In part it was to see whether he would agree with her words or not. She wasn't disappointed.

"That reminds me," The brunette leaned forward, her eyes locked with his as a teasing smile found it's way on her lips. "Don't I get a hello kiss?" She questioned with an exaggerated pout.

"...I like that." Adaline smiled, squeezing his hand softly. "The two of us living together with our child."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)   To Do the Unexpected (Adaline) Empty

Back to top Go down

To Do the Unexpected (Adaline)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next