Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Josie LeBlanc, Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 3:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Empty
PostSubject: Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)   Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:35 pm

Of all the places Finley thought he would wake up this year, he'd hoped that this room was not going to be one of them. Sure, he wasn't exactly confident in the hope of not seeing the Hospital Wing again, but it happened anyway. Much to the disappointment of the young Ravenclaw.

His head hurt a little bit, and when he tried to sit up he felt a little stiff. Looking round he saw the usual walls of the Hospital Wing and quite soon the school's nurse was beside him.

"You're perfectly alright, dear. Just fainted." She told him softly, and Finley looked up at the witch with a little bit of a confused look. "Well, I think it's the first time I've known someone to faint from laughing, though I understand why you did, dear." She told him with a soft smile and Finley groaned and led back in his pillows.

This was all he needed. Everyone was going to make fun of him now. But it wasn't his fault. For once, it hadn't been Finley's fault. "W-when can I l-leave?" Finley asked the older witch, trying to look okay, but it didn't seem like she was going to be fooled.

"I'll keep you in for a little longer to make sure there isn't anything permanent, but don't worry, I think you'll be okay." The witch assured him. "Now, just sit back and relax. Your professor sends his apologies too, the poor lamb looked so very worried." The witch added, before heading off to another bed.

And so the waiting began.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)   Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:45 am

It had taken the boy about 10 minutes before he passed out, which was rather a shame, because Maddie had hoped to make him suffer for much, much longer. Still, at least now she had learnt how much the Ravenclaw could take, and had that information stored away should she or Melody ever need it. And, after all, Finley had presented himself as an amazing target. Already Melody had agreed with her twin's assessment of the older boy, and together, they decided that he was to have the honour of becoming their first target.

That meant, first and foremost, Maddie had to play nice and make friends. Quickly raiding their home brought supplies, she picked out a box of expensive assorted chocolates. She had been there, of course, when he was sent to the Hospital wing, and that was exactly where she headed, reminding herself on her way there that she was to be nice. Finally the young witch arrived and opened the door, moving towards the only occupied bed with a word of greeting to the Healer.

"Finley!" she cried, fake concern in her tone. "I am so so so so so sorry," she continued, pretending to look horrified. "How are you feeling? Here, I brought you some chocolate to apologise." Placing the box onto the bed, she leaned over and gave him a slight smile. Oh yes, this was going to be the start of a very fun term.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)   Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:07 am

Finley had been quite happy to sit and relax in to his pillows and wait for the mediwitch to tell him when he could go back to the Ravenclaw tower - hopefully to catch up with the work he'd missed - but it seemed fate wasn't quite on the same lines as his wishes. Well, if you believed in such things, anyway. Finley was quite sure he just had really bad luck in life.

The sound of Madison Bishop's voice filling the room made him cringe so much he couldn't even explain it. But she was at his side before he could pretend to be asleep. Fear struck up in his blue eyes almost in an instant and he quickly scanned the room for the healer.

"How are you feeling? Here, I brought you some chocolate to apologise."

"M-my head hurts a l-little b-bit." Finley told the witch sheepishly because it was something of a weakness, but he felt he had to. "And t-thank you. F-for the c-chocolates." He added a moment later, though he didn't reach out to take them from the spot in which Madison had placed them. "Y-you didn't h-have to, t-though." He added, because she really didn't have to do such things.

"D-Did I m-miss any homework?" He asked, because the thought terrified him completely.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)   Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:46 am

Side effects are a headache, she noted even as she nodded, letting her lips turn upside down slightly. "Oh dear, that's not good." The words that left her mouth in concerned tones meant nothing to her; they were merely something she said because she had to, and they held no actual validity in her mind.

As the word of thanks came, she shook her head. "No, no, no. Don't thank me! It's all my fault you're in here. I am so dreadfully sorry, Finley," she said, earnestly tinting her voice. It had always been easy for her and Melody to lie, and act sorrowful. They did it often with their parents on the rare occasion they were caught with their hand in the cookie jar. This also meant that they had mastered the art of taking the cookie without anyone noticing, and despite their young ages, were well practised in getting away scot free.

Words of apology often left both their lips without actual heart behind them, because they found the easiest way to fool someone was with very sweet words. Why, they never understood, but buttered words were very easily swallowed, and lies or not, were Madison and Melody's quickest way of making friends and gaining trust. As such, Maddie now pushed the box of chocolate closer to the Ravenclaw, and said, "I did. Mummy always says that when you make a mistake, you fix it. I made a mistake and I hurt you, and so now I have to fix it. I only hope you like chocolate, and you must let me know how else to make this up to you."

Those last 5 words were the hardest thing Madison had ever brought herself to say, mostly because she never wanted to be 'in debt' with anyone, and hated the idea of doing anything for anyone. But she was quite certain that Finley wouldn't be very demanding - he seemed far too shy - and so she didn't quite mind saying this now.

Typical Ravenclaw, she mused, almost rolling her eyes, but catching herself just in time, and instead shook her head. "No, you didn't," she answered verbally, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)   Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:05 am

"The H-Healer said it won't l-last long." Finley assured the witch with a small smile. He didn't want her to worry, and really, it wasn't a bad headache. He had perhaps overdone that one a little bit. Something for which he hoped he'd made amends because Madison hadn't done anything wrong, not really.

When she told him not to thank her for her kindness, Finley let out a soft "S-sorry" in response because he wasn't sure what else to do. The notions of kindness he'd been taught as a child were conflicting at the best of times, but he did his best to be nice. Complicated though it was.

"I l-like chocolate a l-lot." Finley replied with a warm smile in the witch's direction, looking down at the chocolates in question and smiling fondly. "H-how did you g-get these?" He added, because he knew you weren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade until you were a third year, so unless she had a stock of them in her room, Finley was a little uneasy on accepting something that might have been obtained under the wrong circumstances.

Though, this was Madison... she always seemed so nice...

Finley broke away from that thought when the witch mentioned not having homework, looking highly relieved as he relaxed back in to his pillows. He really didn't wish to get behind on any work, because that would be a nightmare!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)   Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well This Was Unexpected (Madison & Finley)
Page 1 of 1