Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 9:39 am

Lucy didn't need to be told twice as she ate the gummies , listening as he spoke . The idea that she could get back to being fit would be good . She'd done some basic martial arts in Japan , but that was more for mediation instead of fighting . Dance made her flexible but once again not strong in the areas self defence needed .

Listening as he spoke she shrugged " I'm down to try it but I've kind of accepted that I'm Never gonna be able to do defence against the dark arts . I'd much rather trade that all if I could do a patronus , I really want to know what it would be ." She said with a soft smile . She'd tried for years with and without Jake but just didn't have the competency .

" in better news .. I still have my job once I'm out of here ." Lucy said , " So I have that at least ."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:00 am

"The Patronus can be our aim." Jake told the witch with a warm smile. "It's a difficult piece of magic, very few people actually can do it. But, if you work hard, through all of the training, I don't doubt you could do it." Jake told her, encouraging in nature as he always was with all of his students.

"But, to begin with, we'll start with the self-defence, muggle style. I'll get you some books for next week so that you can study up in between out meetings. A guide, for when I'm not here." Jake explained, that would at least give her a distraction. "Oh, and for when I'm not here." He continued, pulling out his piece of paper and a pen, quickly scribbling down his number for her. "I know you don't have your own phone at the moment, but call me, if you need me."

Lucy's comment about having her job when she'd finished brought a slightly sad look to Jake's features. "That's not all you have. You have the farm to go back to when you leave here. You have Ivan who really wants to see you. You have me, your friends. And... that guy... what was his name..." Jake tried to explain - he knew Nero's name perfectly, but Jake wanted to see if Lucy still thought of him, too.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:06 am

Jake , ever the confident . " Maybe ." She answered , giving a soft sigh . Perhaps one day , one day she might make it . Lucy loved that about Jake , he never gave up . Not on any of his kids .

Nodding as he spoke , she would make sure to get the book read . " Alright ." She told him, also taking the number . " there's a pay phone we can use but you're right , no phones ." Mainly in case the people inside were trying to get drugs or other non allowed things in .

She smiled as he spoke , " I know it's not all I have ." Lucy promised " But it's a job . It's still something to do and look forward too . I'd like to see Ivan again soon . One of the horses is about to foal ."

Glad he was there Lucy looked at him , " I'm sorry .. For what I said and did . I never meant to hurt you and I shouldn't have gone off at you for saving my guts ."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:24 am

"I didn't think you would. If you can't get through, leave me a message, and I'll call you back as soon as I can." Jake told her with a small smile. Though that might be obvious to most people, Jake wanted to be sure that Lucy didn't think he didn't care just because he hadn't picked up the phone in a timely manner.

"It is something to look forward to." Jake agreed with her happily, before raising an eyebrow at the foaling. "Well, Ivan will definitely like to see a foal. I'll let him know, and we can arrange when we can come over to see it." Jake replied, once again giving Lucy a goal to work to. He wouldn't tell Ivan until he knew how Lucy was getting on, because Ivan would insist on seeing the foal in that moment, but he would tell his son when the time was right.

The apology was simply waved away by Jake. "It's fine, Lucy. I knew what you said was not really what you thought. You were upset, and just needed to get some of your frustration out. I just gave you space to cool off." Jake told her, because he knew she hadn't meant to hurt him. It had just happened.

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 10:34 am

" Alright , I'll try ring in the hours I know you're free ." Lucy answered , she sighed a little . Smiling .

" I won't let you know until after the foal is born , because I don't think he needs to know the finer things in life ." She smiled , " I'll wait till he's about 3 days old . The foal not Ivan of course ."

Lucy really did feel bad about the way she had spoken to him . " Still I shouldn't have gone off at you . Not when you were just trying to help ." She looked down " I am grateful you didn't let me die there ." She still wasn't exactly sure where she had been . However it wasn't somewhere she wanted to go again " I still haven't seen Frank , I'm worried for the poor fella ."

It was weird not having her demiguise , " You haven't seen ho at hogwarts have you ?" She asked ," I thought he might go there .. But he would make himself known to you on sure ."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 pm

"No, he doesn't need to see the actual giving birth bit." Jake said, looking vaguely uncomfortable in that moment, though a smile touched his lips as he added the second part. "It was bad enough for me watching Veronika give birth to Ivan and Adrienne. Though, magical, of course, there's some things you can't unsee." Jake mused, though, really, he wouldn't have changed any of it for the world.

Jake nodded as Lucy apologised again, letting her have the moment, even if he didn't need to hear it, she probably felt better giving him the apology. And, he wouldn't take that away from her. "It's fine. It's what I do." Jake told her with a small smile. After all, he'd only really been doing his job. The fact she was a friend was a coincidence, on the most part.

"I haven't seen Frank. But, if I do, I will let you know, and tell him to come and see you." Jake assured the witch with a small smile. "He's probably still sulking because Healer Jennson told him to get out of your room when I first brought you in. Frank'll show up."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 am

Lucy smirked , " Don't worry it's not something most people wanna see anyway." She said before cringing a little " Yeah nah that's just not something that's gonna happen for me ."

A light clicked as Jake continued to speak " oh hey you meant mister Nero right ?" She asked , a soft smile on her face " he still owes me a date ."

Grateful Jake let her apologise and grateful that he accepted it Lucy let it go . Her conscience clear . She swung a little , the first bag of gummies empty . She smirked a little , puffing her cheeks full of them . " nummy."

Jake was confident Frank was okay so she had to believe he would be as well. She was fairly certain he was at Hogwarts but didn't know why he wouldn't make himself Known to Jake . She sighed , gnawing on her candies. Smirking a little . " So any gossip from the outside world ?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 6:22 pm

"Never say never." Jake told the witch with a small smile. "I said the same at your age... and, well, Veronika and I are planning our third." He told her, his tone denoting that this was a secret, and not to be shared past this conversation.

"Yeah, him." Jake replied, not letting on how much he did know about the man and her rehabilitation. "Does he? There's another thing to look forward to, then?" He asked, wondering if this was something Lucy saw as a positive or not, so that he knew for future reference.

"Gossip..." Jake mused for a moment, before giving a small shrug. "Can you keep a secret?" He added, leaning forward in his seat. A smile playing on his lips. "We're running a Treasure Hunt at the school in the new year. It's going to be amazing. Each of the teachers has contributed a challenge. I can't wait to see how the kids do!" Jake told her, excitement quite clear on his features in that moment.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Lucy sat up a little upon hearing Jake speak, her eyes gleaming a little. "Congratulations." She told him, "How far along? Boy or Girl?" She loved Jake being happy and a child she knew would make him go over the moon. "I'll have to send a bigger basket down now she's eating for two."

About Nero , Lucy shrugged. "I don't know, I guess it is a good thing. But he's so ...flamboyant." she mumbled. "I mean he's kinda handsome and he has passion, but he's so over the top.'" It wasn't that it was bad for Nero, however it was just something that he did and was like.

A treasure hunt? That sounded awesome, "Oh sure now I've left put all the fun stuff on." She teased, "What's in the treasure hunt? What are the rules and the prizes and what do you do?" Lucy asked him, beginning to swing a little while she waited for the answers.

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 9:24 am

"Just planning." Jake reiterated when Lucy came alive with questions about the third child. "Well... trying. We're waiting to be blessed with the good news." Jake amended with a small smile. "So, we'll have to wait and hope that we can have a third child."

Jake smiled at the word flamboyant being used for a man such as Nero. Jake had met him briefly, and only seen a rich man, Pureblood. Was Jake going to delve in to his own thoughts on this matter, though? Definitely not. "I don't know if that is necessarily a bad thing..." Jake summarised, giving a small shrug.

"Ah, we didn't do it on purpose. Just an idea the teachers had to bring a bit of fun to the kids." Jake told her with a small laugh. "Umm... there's lots of things, really. Creatures, potions, tests on Charms, Defence bits. It's a good mix, I'm hoping the kids will enjoy it. As for rules... well, they just have to have fun, and try to complete it. They each work on their own. And, the prizes are being made up by the Headmaster. I didn't listen past that bit." Jake admitted with a sheepish look.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)   Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rehab Part 1 (Lucy & Jake - TW: Substance abuse, torture & depression)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next