Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 pm

"There's no wrong answers, though if that was really what you were thinking then thank you."

Jake nodded slightly as she nipped his lower lip, eliciting another sigh of her name from his lip. He really liked that, he would realise on reflection, the way she teased his lower lip was always so intoxicating. But right now, he was concentrated on her hand. Her hand that was pushing him blissfully towards the edge.

"Come for me..."

Another short nod left Jake as she sped up once more, his eyes closing as his head leant back against the chair. His breathing was getting quicker, and he knew it wouldn't be long until she made him come.

And when he did, it was not a disappointment. His ecstasy had started with the soft curses Jake only really used in sex, her name coming out as a breathless plea for her to keep going. Moans and encouragement in the form of many 'yes's left Jake's lips, until finally he let go.

His chest heaving with the exertion, Jake remained otherwise still, only opening his eyes as the high passed. The sight which he was blessed with was magical too, Marilyn had taken to licking her hand clean and Jake let out a soft moan of content. "I swear... you're trying to make me come again." He insisted in a husky voice, noticing the cum on her chest and smirking to himself.

But it seemed that she was going to clear everything up as her lips dipped down to his abs and lapped up everything. Jake simply sat watching with a small, fond smile on his lips. Only when she seemed to finish (or as finished as Jake would ever be with her) did he reach for his wand from his jeans, cleaning up everything else for Marilyn and then pulling her close to him.

A gentle kiss, but a long one.

"I think..." Jake whispered against her lips, still somewhat high from the release, but capable of talking just enough now. "That you look beautiful, but I know that I love you very much, and I would never say no to you doing that again." Jake told her, punctuating his statement with another kiss.

"But, please, don't ask me questions when we're doing this, because I can't think coherently when you're doing such things to me." He told her, in lieu of an explanation for why he couldn't answer earlier.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:55 pm

"I swear... you're trying to make me come again."

Mari smirked, winking playfully as he watched her, a shudder running through her at his husky tone and low moan. When he cleaned them up and pulled her close she kissed him back and smiled, happy to have satisfied him.

"I think...That you look beautiful, but I know that I love you very much, and I would never say no to you doing that again."

"I love you, too." she kissed him back happily, flicking her tongue over his lower lip to soothe it gently, unperturbed by the fact that they were both pretty much naked in the kitchen.

"But, please, don't ask me questions when we're doing this, because I can't think coherently when you're doing such things to me."

At this she laughed, kissing him sweetly, mischief in her eyes, "But it's funny," she teased, "Cute." she kissed his nose, "I like seeing you struggle for words, makes me know I'm doing well..." she nipped at his ear.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:56 pm

With the witch once again teasing his lower lip, Jake smiled softly at her actions and her words. Holding her close to him, Jake pressed a light kiss on her shoulder, resting his head there a moment later.

"But it's funny," she teased, "Cute."

"Not cute." Jake mumbled against her skin, closing his eyes and inhaling her scent. Merlin he loved her, everything about her and honestly he was almost as lost in Marilyn in that moment as he was when he had come to orgasm only a few moments before. Being this intoxicating truly wasn't fair.

"I like seeing you struggle for words, makes me know I'm doing well..."

"You're so mean to me at times." Jake teased softly, laughing only a moment later to show he was joking. "Don't forget your dinner." He added, though he didn't move away from her, still holding her close and enjoying the comfort of having her close.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:19 pm

When he rested his head on her shoulder she did the same to him, pressing gently kisses to the still warm skin and smiling when he objected to his being cute. Of course he was. Especially now, cuddled up against her... Mari relaxed in his arms and kissed his neck at his words.

"You're so mean to me at times."

"Nah, you love me, really." She teased back softly, smiling against his skin, so comfortable she could have stayed there forever, and so she just shook her head at first when he spoke of dinner, too busy giving the small marks on his neck affectionate kisses.

"You're too comfortable for me to get up." She groaned in mock complaint, pressing another kiss to his skin, kissing up his cheek and nudgging their noses together gently.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:56 pm

"Nah, you love me, really."

Jake chuckled softly at her words, nodding because it was true. She teased him mercilessly at times, but he loved her undeniably. Especially when she kissed his neck softly like that, Jake just closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment, a warm smile on his lips as he held her close to him.

"You're too comfortable for me to get up."

"A little..." Jake conceded, pressing another kiss to her shoulder once more. His lips had already tugged up in to something of a grin. They stayed like that until Jake was on the point of dozing off, Marilyn gently waking him with a soft kiss. She'd told him to go get a shower so they could get an early night, that she'd eat her dinner and meet him in the bedroom in a little while. Jake had agreed, grabbing his clothes once Marilyn had climbed off of him and pulled her dress back on and headed off with one more kiss and a softly whispered 'I love you'.

Honestly, she was too good for him, and Jake thanked anyone who would listen for managing to get such a perfect girlfriend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3