Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:36 pm

It had been possibly the longest week for Jake, selfishly, he had begun to think of the fact that because of Marilyn's treatment he hadn't gotten anything for over a week now. And if you added to that they'd only had relatively gentle, silent sex before that, it had been over two weeks since they'd properly had sex.

But Jake had kept silent about the whole thing, not asking Marilyn for anything because temptation to make her scream would be much too great.

After getting out of work that evening - he'd gone back in when Marilyn was doing her therapy because he didn't need to be there - Jake had headed home, apparating just inside the front door and emptying his pockets on the sideboard of his wallet, loose change and keys. He knew his girlfriend was home, but he didn't call out, hoping he could surprise her, though she knew what time he'd be home.

However, soft sounds from the bedroom made him frown slightly. Moving just the short distance to their bedroom door, Jake gently opened the door (they made no sound, thanks to Jake getting rid of them the weekend before when everything seemed so loud when you were silent). And the sight that graced his eyes in that moment made his eyebrows raise considerably.

Well...

Jake gently closed the door, still not making a sound. He didn't wish to interrupt, seeing as she evidently had... Well, company possibly wasn't the best word, but the one he was going to use no less. Instead, Jake moved through to the kitchen, going about making dinner for both of them. He was mildly annoyed at the witch for not waiting for him, but he was more annoyed that he'd been 'replaced' in that moment by a piece silicone.

Jake had finished making them a simple meal of sausage, chips and peas and had sat down at the table, still not letting her know he was home. He simply needed a moment to come to terms with what he'd seen.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:38 pm

When Jake had agreed to rest her voice he'd said they'd be careful and perhaps just not have sex, to which Mari had agreed, assuming that taking care of oneself was still allowed. Something she didn't do that often anymore since they had so much sex to begin with. But now that they kept it at kisses and always stopped before it could get too heated Mari was feeling the frustration. So assuming he took care of himselfin the shower, she dug out her toy.

Which was when Jake had come in, when she'd just started going, soft, soft sighs falling from her lips. Of course she noticed, she didn't have the charm for nothing, but she had figured he might join her and though confused she simply continued until letting go quietly but still satisfyingly. Well. Almost satisfying. Time to seduce.

So she cleaned up, but didn't get changed, the short red satin dress wrinkled and clinging to her thighs, hair mussed. The woman looked like sex on legs. When she strolled into the kitchen her dark red lips curved to a smile and she hugged Jake from behind where he sat, kissing just behind his ear.

"Hey Jake..." The witch whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Dinner wasn't too bad, and he'd taken up the space at the table that meant he had his back to the door. When Marilyn entered the room, he simply continued eating, occupying himself until his frustration decided to go away. Which was never easy when you came home to find your girlfriend seeing to herself.

"Hey Jake..."

"Hey..." Jake replied softly, trying not to get lost in Mari's kisses as he ate his dinner still. "Good day?" He asked, trying to keep the slight sound of annoyance from his voice and failing a fair bit in the process. It wasn't her fault though, he had just thought they'd wait for each.

He'd been wrong in his assumption, and it was only because he was so frustrated that he was being a bit of an ass. It wasn't Mari.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:40 pm

"Good day?"

Mari raised an eyebrow at his tone and pulled back slightly in surprise before kissing his neck and sucking slightly to tease him. Her hands rubbed his shoulders slowly. "How was your day...? You seem a bit tense..." The witch whispered softly.

He seemed...annoyed. Which was the opposite of what she had expected. Mari had thought he'd be turned on if anything. Certainly not upset like he seemed now...

The auror in training pulled back slightly in confusion at his attitude, "What's up? Your girlfriend looks like sex trying to seduce you and you're...grumpy?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 pm

"How was your day...? You seem a bit tense..."

The soft rubbing of his shoulders made it difficult not to relax, it felt nice, comforting. "My day was fine." Jake told her softly, putting his knife and fork down on his empty plate, leaning back against the chair, his head on the back of it just enough to be able to see Marilyn.

"What's up? Your girlfriend looks like sex trying to seduce you and you're... grumpy?"

"I thought we were both waiting." Jake told her, not being crude by spelling it out, she'd understand well enough. "And then I come home to find you... doing that, despite the fact we said no sex. I've not done anything! It's frustrating. I'm not grumpy, just... yeah." He told her exasperated, ending with shrugging his shoulders.

"I made you some dinner, it's good." He added as an after thought.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:42 pm

"My day was fine."

Well then she was lost. None of this was making sense, his apparent disinterest was confusing...and a tiny...tiny bit painful, to be perfectly honest. True, over time Marilyn's confidence had made leaps and bounds, but it was a fragile confidence, easily shaken and easily shattered. But she clung to it, telling herself that he wasn't losing interest, that she was just being silly.

"And then I come home to find you... doing that, despite the fact we said no sex. I've not done anything! It's frustrating. I'm not grumpy, just... yeah."

Oh. So...the opposite of what she'd thought. The witch bit back a smile, shaking her head, "Oh, mi corazon..." she moved to kiss him, cupping his face gently, "I'm sorry, you said no sex...I thought you meant because you make me scream so easily...I thought you were taking care of yourself, too... My love," she chuckled and kissed his cheek and smirked.

"But you can't tell me you didn't like seeing me like that..." The witch's tone grew darker, moving to sit on his lap, but more on his legs, not where he probably wanted her, purposefully teasing as she kissed him again, "I'll eat later...I think there might be something I need to...take care of...first..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:43 pm

"Oh, mi corazon..."

A small frown touched Jake's features at the words, but it was gone a moment later as she apologised. Shaking his head slightly, Jake assured her it was fine in a soft whisper. Miscommunication was all that was a problem really and neither of them could blame the other.

"I was waiting for you." Jake explained as she cupped his face, now feeling embarrassed more than frustrated at that point. It was changing quickly and he didn't know what else to do.

With Marilyn moving in to his lap, he chuckled lightly at her comment. "I prefer it when it's me making you moan like that." He told her truthfully,his arms wrapping around her and smiling slightly.

"I'll eat later...I think there might be something I need to...take care of...first..."

"You don't have to." Jake murmured against her lips,despite wanting her to so very much. "I love you, Mari, you know that, right?" He asked, because he really didn't want her to think he was mad at her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:44 pm

"I prefer it when it's me making you moan like that."

"Who do you think I was thinking about...?" She teased softly, kissing the corner of his mouth, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her. This was it, Mari thought, the most natural feeling in the world to her. Looking at him through her thick lashes she bit her lip before kissing him again, smiling into the kiss.

"You don't have to."

"I want to..." she kissed him again, carefully nipping his bottom lip, "I want you." Her brown eyes opening to catch his gaze at her truthful statement. The truth with them was always so simple. She loved it.

"I love you, Mari, you know that, right?"

"Yes," She kissed his jaw, "Yes, I know," And she did. Jake had convinced her, irrefutably, that he was just as in love with her as she was with him, utterly infatuated with each other. The witch took hold of his hands and laced their fingers together beside them as they kissed each other deeply and slowly, almost greedily.

Her fingers soon moved to make quick work of his shirt and soon it was on the kitchen floor, the chair creaking slightly from their hips crashing together as one of her hands gently dragged her nails down his chest whilst her other hand was buried in his hair. One thing was clear, the way things felt, they were not going to make it to the bedroom, Marilyn thought with a smirk, as she slid her tongue past his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm

"Who do you think I was thinking about...?"

"You know what I mean." Jake murmured back as she kissed him, a small smile blossoming on his lips now he was relaxing with her in his lap.

"I want to..." she kissed him again, carefully nipping his bottom lip, "I want you."

Jake's hand reached up cup her face, bringing her closer for a firmer kiss. "You have absolutely no idea how much I want you, but..." He drew a longer kiss from her lips. "I can't have you how I want to, and now you're teasing me!" He admonished playfully, though in fairness she probably already knew that she was driving him insane.

And insane she made sure to drive him.

The kissing started slow, with Marilyn pulling off his tie and shirt, leaving him shirtless within moments. Her nails on her chest brought a soft sigh from Jake's lips, finally getting something that he'd wanted as he drew the witch closer to him. She'd feel his arousal from their closeness already, and he was not going to apologise for it being so ready for her.

His hands were already caressing her thighs, pressing the sheer material out of the way. But he didn't move for more intimacy than his hands being on her ass, squeezing gently. "You're going to get me in trouble." Jake whispered against her lips, before kissing her deeply, allowing her tongue in to his mouth, his own tongue meeting hers.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm

"You have absolutely no idea how much I want you, but..."

Mari grinned into the firm kiss and relaxed even more when he cupped her face, a cheeky expression appearing at the look on his. Then he was stealing another kiss and she kissed him back thoroughly, completely aware of the effect she'd be having on him by now.

"I can't have you how I want to, and now you're teasing me!"

"Who says you can't have me?" The witch met his gaze, dark hair framing her face, dark lips almost swollen as she nipped his earlobe playfully, "S'not teasing if it's pleasing..." she replied cheekily.

When he drew her closer her dress hitched up around her hips, revealing the same red satin underneath, just as her breath hitched, feeling him harden beneath her. His hands helped push the skirt fully out of the way as they kissed, a soft 'oh!' that turned into a low moan when he squeezed her ass left her lips, right against his lips.

"You're going to get me in trouble."

She ground against him slowly, deliberately, but only twice. "Whom with, the sex police?" The witch retorted in dry sarcasm, a wry smile on her features before kissing him. When they came up for air she carefully dragged his bottom lip and then let it go, holding eye contact before lowering her gaze to her shoulder where she let a red spaghetti strap slide off, leading to the knowledge that here was no bra underneath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny (okay... big) Frustration (Jari)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next