Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Kitty wandering. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering. (Open)   Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Hmm, so he wasn't getting it for himself, so either he really liked or feared whoever asked him to get it, Louise thought. It didn't seem like the boy was going to tell her any more so she nodded. "I promise."

"Knotgrass huh." She knew that plant, she'd passed a patch during her run around earlier so she followed what little of the path she could, holding her wand high enough to see the ground ahead of them.
"Finley. sounds like a nice name." She smiled down at him, then looked ahead again. "IF you're having trouble with Lumos it helps to picture a light on the tip of your wand before you cast it. If you can visualize a spell working it often helps. Do you want to give it a try while we look for the grass?" She offered, hoping to take his mind off his worry for a little while. "Say it nice and clear and with conviction, you want the light to appear and it will."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty wandering. (Open)   Kitty wandering. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:52 pm

What the witch was promising, Finley didn't know, but he didn't question it either. He knew better than to question his superiors, because most of the time they knew what they were doing. Though, sometimes the things adults did were a little bit suspect at best.

As they walked, Finley kept close enough not to get lost but not too close that he'd make himself of Louise trip over. Her words of trying the spell didn't ease the Ravenclaw in the slightest, only putting him more on edge than before.

"I... I d-don't think I want t-to." Finley responded, not looking at the witch because he didn't wish to explain that he couldn't do magic. Well, he could make stupid sparks come out of his wand, but that was never purposeful.

Not to mention saying things clearly and with conviction was simply not something he was any good at.
Back to top Go down

Kitty wandering. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2