Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle}   Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Michelle was of the mind that keeping things from children never ended up well as more often than not they ended up in trouble because adults kept things from them; it was the one thing that Michelle promised she'd never do to her own kids, keeping stuff from them that is. If they asked she would tell them the truth and never sugarcoat anything. She would make sure her kids were equipped in dealing with any sort of problem that would arise even if that meant introducing them to Muggle ways of keeping themselves safe, like hand-to-hand fighting or even using sharp knives or guns.

"I never said that I didn't like your Grandpere and Grandmere." Her pronunciation was perfect as she spoke before her eyes focused on the young child, mentally wondering how good of an idea that was, going with Mimosa to visit Lord and Lady Clement. "I'll think about it, alright?" She ruffled the girl's brown locks even as she made the decision to go if only so that the Nanny who was supposed to be keeping an eye on Mimosa wouldn't be let off scotfree. A nanny who didn't keep an eye on their charge was no nanny and could be used for negligence and considering that Mimosa was the Clement's ward it could've ended up worse had someone gone and kidnapped the young girl. The whole of France would've been in an uproar that's for sure. She could just imagine the horror and the fury that the Clement's would feel. Every stone of France would be upturned to find the young witch, of that she was sure.

"What would you like to drink?" Michelle questioned her young friend as she waved down a waiter with a beautiful smile, her eyes flicking to Mimosa to await her answer before she ordered for the two of them.

"A pureblood." Michelle gently corrected the girl. "A pureblood is a witch or wizard that's born to a family that has had Magical's for the past few centuries and only marry other Purebloods. Basically, they're like the elite in the Muggle world who only marry within the elite."

"Why I ran away? That's a bit of a harder subject to talk about but the short story is that my mother wanted to sell me off to the highest bidding wizard that could give the Roux family better prestige. I never believed that and neither did my father, he's the one that helped me to run away and seeing as I am over the age of eighteen my mother couldn't do much. I moved to England after I left my family and I've lived there ever since though I do travel occasionally to different countries. There are some places like that, where runaways go to but I've never been there myself."
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle}   Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle} - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 pm

When Michelle agreed to go see her Grandparents, Mimosa beamed, she just knew they were going to love this new friend of hers. After all, what was there to not over about Michelle with her honest answers and spooky stories. Michelle treated hwr like a proper adult, not a child from whom one had to hide things. When asked what she wanted to drink instead of simply ordering for her, the American child grinned again. "Apple Juice thank you," she replied and watched Michelle order.

"And I have a card if you want. Grandpa makes me carry one and Grandmere makes me carry the charm bracelet thing with the house logo on it. People usually give me stuff when they see it," she offered, extending her wrist to Michelle. It was as Mimosa was holding out the Clement seal made up of onyx and diamonds that she realized why the nanny had bought her out.

"Oh, I'm here, how will Nanny get her hats without that?" she worried, not at all aware of what the implications of a palace staff using her seal to pay for things. Mimosa had never had any restrictions on spending, hardly anyone even checked what she purchased, of course the nanny's personal shopping would never be detected.

But all thoughts of the nanny were gone from her mind as Michelle revealed this new information about pure-bloods. The blonde said it was people who had only magical people in the family. Mimosa's small face twisted in concentration as she tried to recall every family member she had.

"I think I'm a pureblood too. All my family is magical," she concluded, sounding pleased because now she was the same as Michelle. She liked Michelle so she was happy they had another thing in common.

the rest of her new friend's story was a little fast, and Mimosa did ehr best to keep up. Apparently Michelle's mom wasn't ncie bu ehr dad was. And someone had tried to buy Michelle which sounded like it was bad. Though Mimosa could understand it. People usually bought things they liked. Then Michelle went to England bu not the runaway place and now she was here.

"Well, if you get lonely living in England, you can come have a sleepover with me," the child offered generously. "In my room in California, I don't have a mom and dad so they can't mind. i have a Grandpa and a Clara and they're mostly cool. My grandpa is an "Artist"," she added, making small quotation marks with her fingers around the word."I don't think he's very good though, he's always working," she whispered, not wanting to say that out too loud in case it got back to Kit and hurt his feelings.

Back to top Go down

Summer Time for Mentoring {Mimosa and Michelle}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2