Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:12 pm

The notion of being kissed hadn't registered with Jake, still very much asleep and forbidding himself to get up just yet. Everything was going to spin the moment he got up, he was sure of it. So, he didn't even try to tempt fate just yet.

He didn't react when Marilyn came back in the room either, or rather, he didn't hear her move back in to the room. Still sleeping, or at least trying to get the ringing headache to go.

Until something, or rather, someone pinched his ass.

"BOOTY!"

"What the hell, Marilyn?!" Jake asked, exasperated as he rolled on to his side and looked up at the witch - well, he attempted to, his eyes opened only briefly before he groaned and buried his face back in to the pillow. "Hurts." Was the only sound that came from the pillow a moment later, and Jake was still. Though where she pinched him smarted slightly, but he didn't mind too much.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:27 pm

"What the hell, Marilyn?!"

Mari laughed, highly amused and happy at his hungover state. Then, her next brilliant idea, was to jump onto the bed, onto Jake. Luckily she really didn't weigh much, but she was scrappy. "Hurts? What, your bum? Mine, too. Some drunken nutter decided to smack it in the middle of the night," she whispered right next to his ear, straddling him.

"And I'd tell you what else you did last night, but the paper will do that for me," She summoned the newspaper and dropped in onto his chest, reading the headline out loud.

"'Trouble in Paradise or Stupid, Crazy Love?' We here at the Prophet can't decide. Last night 21-year old celebrity Jake Newbury came home to his London flat, highly intoxicated, smashed a window to the flat he shares (shared?!) with his girlfriend, the most infamous witch in Britain, Marilyn Caldwell. The ex-Star then flew up to the shattered window and drunkenly serenaded the young heiress with love songs until she pulled him in. Was this a drunken apology to a wronged woman or a simple, alcohol-fueled declaration of love?"

She grinned smugly, "Which was it, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:44 pm

"Hurts? What, your bum? Mine, too. Some drunken nutter decided to smack it in the middle of the night,"

"I didn't..?" Jake asked, managing to open his eyes enough to see her, but squinting to be able to see her so it didn't hurt. A soft curse left his lips a moment later at the realisation that he'd done something stupid the night before - though he didn't even begin to touch on what he had done in that moment. "Sorry..." He added a moment later, meaning it, but not yet able to make up for it.

As she pulled out the newspaper, Jake frowned slight - though he decided against it a moment later when that gave him something more of a headache than before. The story made Jake pull the pillow over his face, muttering that it really hadn't happened... couldn't have happened...

"Which was it, eh?"

"Did I really do all that?" Jake asked, lifting the pillow just enough to see his girlfriend's face in that moment. "And you know it wasn't an apology!" He added, pulling the pillow back over his face. "Head hurts." He added, letting out a soft groan. "Everything hurts..." He continued, evidently in the mood for complaining this morning but not in any capacity to do anything about it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 5:38 pm

"Sorry"

"You're forgiven," His girlfriend grinned from her seat on top of him, smug as could be as she read the article, looking at his expression as far as she could see it, tone dry as could be with a shining smile spreading across her pretty features. Merlin, this was simply too good to not tease him. And cute. Not that he'd admit to the last part...

"Did I really do all that?"

"You did. And more. When I picked you up to get you to bed you decided to 'pat pat pat pat squeeze' my ass. Which made me drop you less gently onto the bed." she chuckled as he hid his face, murmuring that she knew it hadn't been an apology (she did indeed) and that his head, no, everything hurt. Sliding to lay next to him she lifted the pillow slightly so she was also under it, face to face with him.

The witch kissed his nose, "I liked my drunken declaration of love." She conceded happily, "I made hangover potion smoothie and breakfast. Eggs, toast and bacon." She kissed his cheek and grinned, "And I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:02 pm

"You did. And more. When I picked you up to get you to bed you decided to 'pat pat pat pat squeeze' my ass. Which made me drop you less gently onto the bed."

"Oh Merlin..." Jake breathed, not even beginning to deny he would have done that. Marilyn had a very nice figure, but without being fuelled with alcohol, Jake wouldn't act like that. She knew that, but she knew that he also appreciated her without being so blasé about it too.

As she joined him under the pillow, Jake smiled warmly as she kissed his nose, which grew as she told him she liked what he'd done. "Not going to help my case if I say I remember nothing, is it?" Jake asked, pulling her close to him and holding her close. It was a rhetorical question though, and a moment later, he whispered four words. "But I love you." He defended his not remembering, because he knew that what he'd done was simply the things he would do if his head didn't have a filter - which the alcohol kindly got rid of.

"I made hangover potion smoothie and breakfast. Eggs, toast and bacon."

"You're a lifesaver!" Jake told her seriously, a moment before she told him she loved him too. "I know, only that can explain why you haven't kicked my ass for being so stupid, instead you made me breakfast. Thank you!" He added, kissing her softly and resting back in bed. They stayed like that for a short while, just cuddled up, until Jake got the strength to drink the smoothie - the potion usually tasted foul, but somehow Marilyn had made it taste amazing - which he told her happily.

They had eaten after, picking at the bits they wanted and feeding each other intermittently. As time passed, the potion kicked in and Jake became less sensitive to noise and movement until he heard the Floo network go and his mom calling for him. Half an hour later, Jake had flopped back on the lounge rug with exhaustion from listening to his mom telling him that although his idea was sweet he shouldn't do such things again. He'd promised not to and heard his father muttering about him being stupid, but he didn't care. Marilyn had been laughing, at what he wasn't sure, but he'd crawled over to her and rested his head in her lap.

Their day continued in much the same manner, just lazing around and not doing very much at all. Just how Jake liked it after a heavy night out drinking.

Back to top Go down

Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2