Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 6:02 pm

As was inevitable, it was the time of year Jake was heading out with the lads from his old Quidditch team. He'd asked them to delay it a week after the end of Marilyn's treatment so that he knew she was absolutely okay before he went out and let loose and though she told him that he hadn't needed to wait the whole time, Jake had.

The week after Marilyn's therapy had finished, they'd made the most of the time they had together, what with the physiotherapist saying Marilyn could now use her voice however she wanted to, Jake had made the most of it. The soft melody of her voice now made the highs they reached greater and Jake had never been happier.

So as Friday night rolled in, Jake had come home from work, had dinner, a small nap and then gotten back up to go out. Jake had told Marilyn not to wait up for him, because it was going to be a very, very long night.

And he wasn't wrong.

The night had hit the ground running from the word go. Shots and expensive alcohol were in quick supply and Jake was in the middle of it. Since New Year, he didn't think he'd been this drunk, but as the group of young men partied hard in the club in London, he could definitely feel the alcohol warming his system.

Not to mention his phone was going off repeatedly with pictures from Marilyn showing what he was missing. They made him smile, in fairness, but he didn't go out often, so she could forgive him one night.

You're such a tease!

Was the repeated text he kept sending her, increasingly becoming less like the words as the alcohol hit him. It was roughly three a.m. when Jake was leaning against the bar, completely off his face. "I think... I think... it would be a great idea... to sera- sera-"

"Serenade?" A more sober Samar offered.

"That one... Marilyn tonight." He explained, a goofy grin on his face.

"She's sleeping, Jake." Samar reminded him softly.

"No, no, it's early there, be f-fine!" He insisted, pushing himself away from the bar. "Home timeeee!" He insisted, swaying slightly. Samar didn't have time to stop him as Jake somehow managed to apparate on the spot - thankfully without splinching to outside the apartment. Pulling out his wand, Jake looked at it, chuckling as a euphemism occurred to him about the size.

"Accio Firebolt!" Jake called out, looking up at the window to see his broom smash through the window. Oops! Mounting up, Jake pushed off and managed (rather jaggedly) to get up to the window.

"Marilynnnnnnnnnn!" Jake called, tapping on the broken glass window and grinning through - he couldn't see her, everything was a beautiful blur.

"Going to serenade you!" He continued, obnoxiously loud despite being in a Muggle area. Clearing his voice purposefully loudly, Jake began to sing - off key despite his usual capabilities.

"Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Said, 'You make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'"

Slurring words, and missing some all together, Jake continued to sing loudly, drunkenly, hoping she could hear and ignoring the fact of what a spectacle this would be if any of the papers got hold of this.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:01 pm

True to his words Jake had made it up to her, all day and all night, and Mari was constantly on cloud nine. The witch had never been happier than she was now with Jake, her life falling into place. There were no two people in the world more in love than them, they had a life together. It had snuck up on them and suddenly they owned a flat together, took Jagger out in turns more often, they had a day-to-day routine, knew each other inside out, but still managed to surprise each other. They were best friends and lovers and there was no other way she'd want it.

And like with every healthy relationship, they did things independantly. Mari met up with Helen, she had extra meetings with her new, ministry appointed team of workers to smooth out and mass produce the cuffs, which seemed to be skyrocketing. So when Jake said he was going to go out with the guys she told him that she hoped he had fun and that was it. She'd told him not to wait, but he insisted, which earned him a loving smile and a kiss.

Mari kissed him again, sweetly, when he left, and told him to go careful before he disapperated. Then she took a long bath with soothing music and read a few fashion magazines. And took a few pictures, because she just couldn't resist teasing Jake a bit.

You're such a tease!

You love it. xx

She wrote backwith a smile. Then, wrapped in lingerie and a fluffy robe, she curled up in bed early and read for a while, Jagger on Jake's side of the bed, letting her pet him absently. It didn't take long for the witch to fall asleep after recieving more drunken texts in response to her photos and hoping Samar would get Jake home soon.

Hours later she startled awake at the sound of shattering glass and Jagger threw himself over her, snarling at the direction of the window, ready to defend her as she hastily grabbed her wand, despite not really needing it, and using her free hand to project a nonverbal shield around them.

"Marilynnnnnnnnnn!"

'You heve got to be kidding...' she thought, 'What the f-'

"Going to serenade you!"

Ignoring him she dropped the shield and repaired the window, walking up to it, Jagger growling by her side, and opened it.

"Are you drunk- flying? Did you drunk apparate?" She began before he started...singing...screeching... Quickly she cast a charm to hide them from muggle eyes and ears before looking back at him, he who was swaying on the broomstick.

"Yesterday, you asked me something I thought you knew.
So I told you with a smile 'It's all about you'
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too,
Said, 'You make my life worthwhile, it's all about you'"

"Oh Merlin, Jake," Mari shook her head, biting back a smile because she was supposed to be crosswith him but failing, "Come here, you great sap." She flicked her wand and an orange rope wrapped itself around Jake's middle, pulling him and the broom, still 'crooning', gently into their bedroom where she pulled him off of the broom.

"Jake- Jake- Jake, stop singing," She laughed, cupping his face and laughing, "That was the stupidest thing you've ever done, why did you do that?" Mari was smiling, but Jagger was behind her glaring at Jake as good as possible.

(Mari)
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:05 am

"Are you drunk- flying? Did you drunk apparate?"

"Yes, yes..." Jake paused to hiccup. "All of this for you!" He announced happily, not seeing in his drunken state that any of this was in any manner wrong. He'd thrown his hands up in the air in that moment, making the broom wobble, but from years of flying together, it corrected itself. He barely even noticed the rope around his waist that gently tugged him towards the window.

"Come here, you great sap."

Jake, however, wasn't listening as he continued to sing loudly. Interrupted with hiccups and slurred in more places than not. Only when he was pulled off of the broom did Jake realise she was actually awake and listening.

"Jake- Jake- Jake, stop singing,"

Bringing his finger to his lips, Jake laughed softly to himself, ignoring Jagger and focusing (or at least trying to) on Marilyn.

"That was the stupidest thing you've ever done, why did you do that?"

"Because, I love you. And, I wanted to... to sing." He told her, managing to wrap his arms around her. Oh good, he was balanced now. Grinning slightly, Jake leant down and pressed a light kiss to her cheek - he'd intended to kiss her on the lips, but the alcohol was maiming his aim. "And Samar said it was a good idea. Well, he said... he said you were sleeping, but that... it's silly!" He explained, still laughing to himself between words. Everything was funny.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:44 pm

"Yes, yes..." Jake paused to hiccup. "All of this for you!"

"Merlin's saggy-" She started but was cut off when he was finally standing before her, trying to explain his neck-risking actions. But when he wrapped his arms around her the strong waft of an alcohol trail engulfed her as well and she scoffed, coughing.

"Because, I love you. And, I wanted to... to sing."

"Ugh, you stink- did you drink the whole bar? You daft, silly nutcase," She scrunched up her nose when he kissed her cheek, but smiled, touched by his affection, even when off his face she was his focus point. It was sweet, stupid and apalling, but sweet.

"And Samar said it was a good idea. Well, he said... he said you were sleeping, but that... it's silly!"

"Well Samar was right, and he's going to get an earful from me tomorrow, he must be worried about you." She told her intoxicated boyfriend, trying to get him to focus, "And I was sleeping, and so will you now, you're off your face-"

But she was met with resistence, like a child, so, like a child, Mari decided to deal with him. Giving him a smirk she picked him up and slung her over her shoulder to carry across the room and dump on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 7:09 pm

"Ugh, you stink- did you drink the whole bar? You daft, silly nutcase,"

"Mmm... most of it. We didn't stop until Callum hit the floor!" Jake explained, letting out a soft chuckle. Callum had hit the floor hard, not being able to keep up with the rest of them. "I beat him again!" He added, looking very smug with himself.

Ignoring the comments on Samar, Jake had simply closed his eyes momentarily. Tired, he was very tired, and his head hurt.

"And I was sleeping, and so will you now, you're off your face-"

"Not sleeping yet!" Jake insisted softly, opening his eyes just in time to see Marilyn moving to pick him up. He tried to tell her not to do that, but the next moment he was looking at the floor. Well, the floor and her ass. Jake's hands moved to tap her ass as she walked. "Pat, pat, pat, squeeze!" Jake murmured until he was unceremoniously dumped on to the bed, quite hard.

"Marilynnnnn." Jake whined, his arms opening to her for a cuddle. "Come here." He added, still whining slightly. He wanted a cuddle, and he was completely unaware of the fact his girlfriend had just managed to not only lift him but drop him quite hard in to bed too.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:03 pm

"Mmm... most of it. We didn't stop until Callum hit the floor!"

Oh dear, poor Callum, Mari thought, but also with something of a smug chuckle under her breath before rolling her eyes and picking him up with an even more smug expression. That is, until the patting started... What. A. Sod. Mari bit back laughter as he talked to himself.

"Pat, pat, pat, squeeze!"

Squeeze?-Oh! "Jake!" she cried out, dumping him on the bed unceremoniously.

"Marilynnnnn." Jake whined, his arms opening to her for a cuddle. "Come here."

Mari sat on the bed and got underthe covers, but cuddled closer to Jake, in the hopes that he'd fall asleep, giving him a soft kiss, "I love you, you crazy drunken romantic," she kissed him again, letting him pull her closer and deepen the kiss, "You know I do. But if the press shows that in tomorrows news, I will laugh."
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:25 pm

"I love you, you crazy drunken romantic,"

Jake smiled at the kisses, his eyes closing a moment later as sleep came more insistently. "You love me too." He murmured back, getting really confused with what he was trying to say in that moment. The kiss deepened somewhat, but Jake was much too tired to concentrate enough on it for it to be as it normally would.

"You know I do. But if the press shows that in tomorrows news, I will laugh."

"Laugh... mmm." Jake replied, feeling sleep pull him away only a moment later. His mouth slightly open and looking completely peaceful. Jake was not a lightweight in regards to alcohol, so for him to be quite so drunk was a rare occasion, but he'd had fun, even with the end of the evening and that was what mattered.

The headache the next morning, however, would probably testify otherwise.

He stayed sleeping for an hour before something woke him, a car passing on the street, or something. He was still heavily intoxicated, so finding his way to the bathroom was somewhat difficult. After relieving his bladder (after sitting down because standing was quite sickening), Jake had padded back to the bedroom. He'd intended on going back to bed, originally, but as he saw Marilyn, his head decided to change course. Getting on his hands and knees, Jake crawled around the bed, muttering one word to himself again and again.

'Booty'.

It continued until he was on Marilyn's side of the bed, and reaching up he tapped her ass with his hand, firm but not painful. "BOOTY!" Jake exclaimed triumphantly, leaning against the bed with a grin on his face.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:36 pm

"BOOTY!"

"¡Hijo de puta! ¿Qué carajo te pasa?" Mari shot up, hand outstretched, a magical blast of a shield knowing Jake backwards away from her. Chest heaving from shock she focused her eyes on him in the darkness, "You- Jake-" The witch shook her head, "Did you smack my ass and yell 'Booty'? What the fuck is wrong with you?" She crawled out of bed to join him on the floor, laughing, "I'm gonna make fun of you so hard tomorrow, honey,"

With that she picked him up again and put him to bed with her, "Stay. Please." Mari whispered, kissing his cheek softly, cuddling up against him and wrapping one of his arms around her carefully, falling asleep again quickly, despite the smell of alcohol beside her.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 pm

"¡Hijo de puta! ¿Qué carajo te pasa?"

"What?"

But before Jake could try to understand what had happened, he'd been thrown backwards and landed solidly on his backside. Looking up at Marilyn somewhat bewildered that she would do that, Jake rubbed (rather over dramatically) at his bum and let out a soft 'ow'.

"Did you smack my ass and yell 'Booty'? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

That sobered Jake for a moment, not quite sure if she was mad at him. But when she laughed, Jake smiled in response. When she told him she was going to make fun of him, Jake shook his head. "Secret!" He told her with a grin, letting her pick him up again. It would have been weird to the man any other time, but he was too drunk to care about his girlfriend being able to lift him. Soon the covers were back over him, and Marilyn was curled up next to him.

"Stay. Please."

But, Jake was already asleep, and he would stay asleep for a very, very long time, almost up to midday. He would have a stifling headache, and a slightly sore backside. He would be okay the day after, but the whole of Saturday would be a write off. Which was why the moment he'd opened his eyes on Saturday, he closed them instantly. Too much light, it made the headache worse, face in the pillow and eyes scrunched tightly closed to try to get the pounding to stop.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)   Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 9:07 pm

After falling asleep peacefully for once Mari awoke before her boyfriend did. Kissing his cheek to see no reaction she giggled and padded to the bathroom to freshen up before going to the kitchen. With soft music playing in the kitchen she poured some hangover potion in a smoothie and made eggs, toast and bacon, which she put on a tablet charmed to keep warm. She'd just made one huge plate of everything so they could just share, unsure of how much he'd be up to eating, and knowing she wouldn't eat much.

But the witch couldn't help it, she was feeling a tiny bit mischeivous as she set the tablet down on the bedside table, sneaking around the other side of the bed giggling and smirking before pinching Jake's arse, not too hard, but enough, and yelling "BOOTY!" before dissolving in giggles before him. Now this, this was hilarious.
Back to top Go down

Drunken Adventure (PG13 - mentioned sex - Jari)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next