Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Forbidden No More (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden No More (Open)   Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:47 am

Cammie listened to every word Sasha has been telling her. “Hey I won’t judge. It’s wrong for your mom to ditch you at the event. Christmas is about celebrating with your family and loved ones. I’m sorry that you didn’t have a chance to do that. I hope it will get better in the future.” Cammie said with a smile.

Somehow Cammie felt content when Sasha shared that piece of information with her. “I hope you had fun exploring around with that someone. I’m also relieved that you are safe.” Cammie continued. “Wait you’re okay right? Did anything happen to you? Are you okay? You’re safe right i mean,nothing happened to you right?” Cammie rambled.

She couldn’t imagine if someone hurt Sasha. Cammie didn’t know as to why she felt this way but, she feels the need to protect Sasha even though Sasha is capable of handling herself she couldn’t shake of the feeling that if anyone tries to hurt her, there will be hell to pay.

As they continued walking, Cammie looked Sasha in the eye and said, “If anyone tries to hurt you, you tell me alright? I know you’re strong enough to protect yourself but still, if you’re in trouble tell me. I’ll be there as fast as i can”

“I’m glad you have people here in Hogwarts. I don’t have that much friends here so i’m kinda closed off. Well i’m glad you came here you found a home and a place where you can be yourself. I remembered i came home after school and my brother shouted at me saying, You got in Mom’s and Dad’s school! I remembered i jumped with joy and we had a huge celebration.” Cammie remembered the good times she had in New York but, she knows she will have more good times here in Hogwarts she just needs to have friends.

Cammie didn’t regret one bit that she came here and Sasha decided to stalk her.

Cammie’s glad she found a friend in Hogwarts maybe it won’t be lonely as Cammie thought it would be.

Last edited by Cammie Danvers-Smith on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden No More (Open)   Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:06 am

Sasha smiled there when Cammie began to ramble there again. She really liked this girl even. She was an interesting one for sure. "Well, last time we spend time as a family was when I was five. So I can't remember much," she said there and sighed. She really wished her Christmas could be more fun for sure or spent with family.

"Hey, Cammie. Calm down I'm totally okay. Nothing big happened. And yes I'm safe. There isn't nothing worry about it," she said and what she said was kind of true. She didn't tell she was kissed by that stranger. It was something she decided to keep to herself. She really found Cammie amusing girl.

Sasha did really like to spend time with Cammie. She seemed to be a very interesting girl and she really wanted to know her better. She wasn't sure how much she did trust Cammie but she knew she couldn't share everything with her yet. There were some things she should keep to herself.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine. And yes I might let you know but I'm sure I can protect myself too. There isn't much what can hurt me," she said with a small smile on her face. She wasn't sure why Cammie cared about her so much of all sudden.

"Oh well. You might find more friends if you try to be friends with them. Then again I might have lots of friends but this doesn't mean I'm close to them," she said. She knew very many people at Hogwarts for sure. "Oh well, at least you have some siblings. I'm an only child. Oh, and well you will do good here. Just focus on positive and not on negative," she said with a small smile.

Sasha didn't really regret following Cammie to this forest too. She was actually glad she did it. She found herself another friend with whom she could spend time with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden No More (Open)   Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:23 am

Cammie smiled at what Sasha said but, Cammie had to disagree with what Sasha said about having a sibling. “Yea…. until they blame you for everything they did, bug you so you can’t sleep, oh did i mention they blame on you when they did the wrong doing? And I swear my little brother is the most annoying sibling but he is still my brother.” Cammie replied. Cammie has nothing against Jerome but he is one annoying little monkey. Jerome is lovable sometimes but he can get annoying like any other siblings are.

Friends…. She haven’t really found friends here In Hogwarts.  Yea sure there is Sasha but, who else? She’s not ready to open up to the students in Hogwarts. Cammie just shrugs about having friends here. Then again, what Sasha said was true. Cammie needs to stop thinking about the negative side. “Maybe I should focus on the positive side huh?” Cammie agrees with Sasha on this.

Cammie was having so much fun in a dangerous place. Sasha made it interesting and fun. She has gotten to know Sasha a little bit more and it has been a while since she made a friend. Cammie is thankful that Sasha has given a little taste on what friendship is about. Cammie is actually very cautious about choosing friends but with Sasha, everything felt right. There was no awkwardness between them it was just a simple chat between two people in the Forbidden forest.

“So, what do you normally do during your spare time?” Cammie asked Sasha. They have been walking for quite some time. To Cammie, it has only been like 30 minutes but Cammie knows it’s more than that. “I hope you know the way back cause I have no idea which part of the forest we’re in right now.” Cammie told Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden No More (Open)   Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Sasha wasn't at first sure what to say now. "I don't know nothing about having siblings since I don't have any. So I can't tell how annoying they can be," she said. She was sure she would never even have any siblings unless there was someone before her but it was very unlikely. Her parents weren't even close.

Sasha really was always had many friends mostly because of her cheerful personality. She wasn't sure if they all were her real friends or not. "Well yes, you should focus more on the positive side for sure. It's so much better idea," she said with a small smile on her face.

Sasha wasn't really so scared of this place as she thought at first. This place didn't seem to be so dangerous and she was glad that she had followed Cammie earlier. She has now new friend who she seems to trust. Even if not yet with everything since there are few things that have to be secrets.

"I like to draw or read. Also, spend time with my friends," she said about her hobbies. These were things she really did do in her free time. "What about you?" she asked back awhile she looked around to understand where they are. She really wasn't sure. She was bit lost too. "To be honest with you I'm not exactly sure where we are. We probably should go back where we came from. Unless we did turn left or right when we did walk," she said with a sigh. She really wasn't sure which way was an exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden No More (Open)   Forbidden No More (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forbidden No More (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2