Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Supply Run (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supply Run (open)   Supply Run (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Janet lifted a shoulder in response to the dismissal of dressing better. There was nothing more to say, so Janet instead took the momentary lapse in conversation to turn to the perfume scented inks, scanning for one that matched one of the perfumes she preferred.

She herself didn't exactly have a "signature scent" but she did have a few perfumes she preferred and used much more often than others. The question would be which of her three main perfumes to match the ink too. Though she supposed she would just match it to whichever she came across first.

She browsed the shelves as she talked but turned her head to look at the Elenore as the girl spoke. She nodded and turned back to the shelf, plucking from it a small pot of ink that matched one of her perfumes, adding it to the little clump of supplies cradled in her arm. "Well, I still need to grab some parchment but you're welcome to come with me to find a decent lunch place if you'd like. Though I suppose it's a bit past lunch time, you might have already eaten." She smiled and lifted one shoulder. "Whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Supply Run (open)   Supply Run (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Waiting for Janet to pick up another ink -- it seemed the witch was quite indecisive on this matter -- Elenore cast her eyes over the other objects on sale, but didn't find herself being pulled towards anything in particular. It wasn't as if Elenore truly needed anything, all of this was simply an excuse to be away from the Palace for a time.

When Janet suggested grabbing lunch, the French witch softly shook her head. "I've already eaten, merci." She replied to the offer, and that was the truth. "But, make sure you avoid the Leaky Cauldron, Merlin knows what they put in half of their food." Elenore added, moving to the counter before placing her ink bottles on the counter.

The clerk looked at her for the briefest of moments before recognising the young witch. "Mademoiselle Clement. Your account?"

"Oui," Elenore replied, waiting for her goods to be put in a bag suitable for transportation before she took it from the man. Turning back towards Janet, Elenore pushed a smile on to her lips once more. "I guess I will see you on the first of September, on the train." She said with more enthusiasm than she intended. There was nothing worse than that blasted train, and this year... Elenore would be hiding from the American child.

How joyful.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Supply Run (open)   Supply Run (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Janet nodded, "No problem, maybe some other time. Thanks for the advice, both on food and ink." Janet smiled and pointed over her shoulder towards the parchment. "Yeah, I better go get the rest of my writing supplies." She smiled at the other girl.

"I'm actually not sure you'll see me on the train. I live in Hogsmeade, so there's really no need for me to take the train but a couple of my friends have been writing to me that I should just catch it anyways, just for the experience. So, we'll see. I'll see you next year either way." She grinned and gave the other female a small wave before heading off towards the parchment.

She wasn't exactly sure what she thought of that encounter. Had it gone well? She wasn't exactly sure. She didn't feel like if they met in a hallway she would stop and talk but she may wave and smile. Janet shook her head and went about finding her required paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supply Run (open)   Supply Run (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supply Run (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2