Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 10:35 am

10th December

Hey, Jackson

Oh wow. I hope the things will go better for sure for you there. Well, I really hope everything works out there like it supposed to. Don't know still that much about politics but yeah that seems to be the very bad situation for sure.

Let's hope that there won't be an election for the third time even if as I understand that it's not even possible. Let's just hope our best that everything will work out as it supposed to.

Oh, I did read about it actually. It was very shocking news for me. Didn't really expect such outcome for sure. Yeah, we were talking with them when it happened. I'm not sure what she was doing but let's hope she wasn't part of this. No idea really who did order this murder and I don't really wanna think about those events much.

Well yeah, people seem to understand that I don't really wanna talk about everything that is going on in my life. Oh okay. Well, thank you for that. You didn't really have to buy me the plane ticket. Well, I haven't really yet told them but I will when I go to winter vacation since they probably will forget about it when I tell them before it's time. I don't really have any plans for Christmas with them. I know my father will be out of the country on a business trip as always. Mother another hand not sure what she does. Our realtionship is even tenser since last year.

I don't really mind going there. It would be nice to meet them. Well, we will see how it goes. I don't really have anything against small towns. So yeah I'm sure it will be fine. Let's hope the best.

Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2018 10:58 am

Date: 19th, December 2023

RE: You're almost here!

So sue me, I'm exited to see my girlfriend after months. (Actually don't sue me, that's a bad joke. With the amount of suing going on nowadays, my campaign can't afford a scandal - real or imagined).

Your tickets are confirmed, I've taken the day off to receive you at the GMI Airport and then we'll be heading back to my studio... Ahem, unpack. The viewing is the next day, the 24th and then I have dinner reservations for us after. I hope you don't waking up early and travelling on Christmas day because Merida demands we be there for Christmas Breakfast at Green Lake. Unlike most families, we do a huge Christmas breakfast so everything after that is just going downhill.

Travelling has become pretty easy these days and I'm sure you're more than capable, but I'm attaching an emergency line directly to me should you need help at customs or anything. Sometimes those guys can be real assholes when they see a pretty girl travelling along. I have a few buds at GMI who will make sure your luggage isn't "lost" and that you don't need unnecessary pat downs.

It's going to be cold so pack warn clothes. Or alternatively, you can pack no clothes at all, I'll be happy either way.

See you in a few days, sweetheart!

Love ya
Jackson

PS: Can you please teach Merida to make some of those cookies while you're here? I've found myself craving them (and you) a lot lately.

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2018 5:51 pm

22nd December

Hey Jackson,

I won't sue you. Don't worry about it.

Oh that all sounds nice to me. I won't probably have no problem to wake up early. Just then the previous day it would be nicer to go sleep a bit earlier too. Oh well, my family doesn't have such things already for years. So it would be nice to attend to one. So I won't mind it.

I can handle myself. Don't worry too much about that. I'll be fine. But it's very nice of you to worry so much about me. And thanks for taking care of my luggage issue also, yeah I wouldn't want it to get "lost".

I'm pretty sure I would take clothes with me and even some warmer clothes for sure. Actually, I did already. I have it packed. Did it before I began to write even this letter. I hope you will receive it before I even arrive.

Yes, see you soon!

Sasha.

PS: I had a bit of help from my one friend but I know the basics of them yes. I won't mind teaching them. It's not that hard really. So doing some baking won't be an issue for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2