Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Empty
PostSubject: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:11 pm

9th September 2023

Hey, Jackson,

It has been great to be back in England, where is basically my home. Even if most of the time it still doesn't feel like one. Still, things with my parents seem to be the same. We don't talk much and well I do my own things mostly. Other than that I can't really complain about my life. It goes well.

Anyways I'm trying to settle back into my school routine now once again. So far it has been good even there. It's so good to see some old 'friends' and then again meet new ones. Well, I don't really say everyone I know is the friend that's why they are in ''. I get along mostly everyone but some are more close than others. So far nothing much hasn't happened, everything is quiet as usual. I'm pretty sure if some interesting will happen I will let you know.

Anyways how are you doing? Are things going well for you?

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

Date: 21st September, 2023

RE: A Summitin' We Will Go!

Hey Sash, I swear receiving a letter from you just literally brightens up my day.

I've been back at the office for nearly two months now and everything's still pretty hush hush. We've been sworn to secrecy about you know what and I'm sure its the same over in the UK. International politics are the same everywhere. but I still worry about you. You know a lot more about the Summit than your friends at the university and it must be really hard not being able to talk to anyone about it.

Remember I'm always here for you, yeah? I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend if I didn't lend you a shoulder to cry on. I also provide expert hugging and cuddling services should the lady require. Just saying.

Oh, and I know we didn't really get time to talk during our trip due to the unfortunate events that unfolded, but I hope you don't mind me introducing you as my girlfriend. I only did it because I kind of see you as that already, I have for a long time. I hope that's alright with you.

So Halloween season approaching. Does your campus do a party thing? Because I won't mind coming over to see a bunch of scantily dressed co eds doing shots. Just see of course, no touching allowed.

Love ya.
Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:48 am

29th September 2023

Hey, Jackson,

It's good to know that my letter can still brighten your day.

Well, I really can't share with them yes what happened there at the Summit. Since yes so many details are still in secret there hasn't been much talk about them. So I have tried to ignore so far the topic about it. This is best what I can do right now even if I know eventually people will begin to talk about it more.

Yeah, I know that. I'm okay right now, I will get through it. Even if yeah it's not easy to forget what happened there.

Yes, we never really talked about it. Even if it came to surprise to me, to be honest, but I don't really mind it. Even if I had come to the conclusion of my own feelings only a few days before it. So it's okay that you said. I don't really mind being your girlfriend.

So far I haven't really heard about any plans what there will be for Halloween really. There usually is a ball or some sort of event. I have been just too focused on my studies and helping out by some fellow students, who are younger than me. Anyways I try to do everything so I would be busy and not think what happened at there Summit. So yeah I'm not sure what kind of event will be there this year for Halloween.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Date: 9th October, 2023

RE: House Search

A ball? How fancy. I'd be happy to accompany you to it, about time I got to meet all your friends and nosy roommates. Though I'll be honest Sash, my schedule is looking pretty shit for the rest of the year. Campaigning for the senate has begun in earnest and well, our President is refusing to step down though he's served his full two terms.

But he has to go and the Blues are taking this as a preemptive sign of victory. All the pundits are saying democrats will rule come 2024. Even red states like Alabama and Texas now have those blue blood reps so Milwaukee is up for grabs more than ever before.

But you don't have to worry your pretty little head about any of that. Instead, I have something else you could worry about. Attached to this letter are several brochures of properties I've been looking into. Remember how we talked about possibly house shopping this Christmas. Well, I'd really like your input. What would your dream house be like, just out of curiosity. Are you a bungalow or apartment type of gal?

Love
Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:49 am

17th October 2023

Hey Jackson,

Well yeah, it has been a fancy event every year. Not sure if they do that or not this year too. Anyways well you seem to be pretty busy over there.

Well, I guess yeah. I still don't know much about politics for sure yes.

Well yeah, I remember how you asked yes that if I would like to help you to buy a house. Well, I don't know that much about houses but I liked the first one actually. The third one was good too. I think I will feel more comfortable in bungalow than in an apartment, probably because I have lived mostly in big house my entire life.

So yes I like the first house the most from those brochures you did send me. The one that had the balcony is towards the street. If you get what I mean. I can't really explain why I like it most. It just does.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:55 pm

Date: 25th October, 2023

RE: House Search

You know, darlin', you really are one of a kind.

Most women I know have their dream houses planned down to the pattern on the plates and mugs. And here you are without the slightest notion of what you want. You know it's okay to want stuff right? No one's going to think any less of you for having wishes and desires and preferences. I want you to feel as involved as you'd like in this process since I'm going to be pretty useless beyond writing the cheques to pay for it all.

And speaking of payment, dear lord campaigning costs a shitload. I never expected the money to run like water here. Back home in Green Lake all I had to do was put up some posters, advertise on the city website and buy everyone a round at the only bar in town night before voting. Here I've had a bus with my face on it, speeches galore and so much eating. Wisconsin is the cheese state but how much cheese, I'm just starting to appreciate.

The thirty million from Mr. Harrington is really helping. Just yesterday, two other candidates ended their campaign because they ran out of money. I still have some saved but the blue blood running against me has full party support whereas they reds are not confident enough in me to throw their entire backing behind my campaign.

If I win, it'll be a fucking miracle.

But all that aside, I'll call and book a viewing for the two houses you liked in December. Let me know when your uni goes on break and we'll fly you out here if that's okay. I'd love to come and get you like last time but my schedule is so tightly packed it's worthy of a dirty joke I won't make in front of you.

Miss You Sash.

Love
Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:10 pm

2nd November 2023

Hey, Jackson

Well, I have never really thought what I want for my dream house. I know when I was very young I dreamed of living in a castle like most little girls do. Lately, I haven't really thought were I wanna live in future. All I know apartments aren't for me. Also, I wouldn't like to live in the very big house, where everything is so far away. Some small house would be okay then. I just haven't really thought much about it. I barely plan my future head much.

Oh wow. I hope you would win there now. Even if reading it winning really do same like a miracle there but I really hope that miracle comes for you. Not sure how but just if you believe in yourself you might get it. No matter what will happen I will support you. I won't go anywhere really.

Okay, sure I will let you know when my vacation in December starts, it will be probably somewhere around the Christmas time if I'm right now. Anyways it's okay if you don't come pick me up. I will figure it out myself how to get to America there where you are. So you don't have to worry about it too much.

Anyways the other day I tried to bake some cookies for just fun. So I decided to send some of those to you too. There are very many different ones. Chocolate chip cookies, some are with peanut butter cookies even and some more. I can't really remember every different recipe I made. Anyways I hope you will like them.

I miss you too.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 7:49 pm

Date: 15th November, 2023

RE: On the trail again..

I swear Sasha, you are a complete Goddess! I've been so sick of eating cheese on the trail, your cookies literally saved my life. They are the most divine thing I've ever tasted. Thank you so so so much for sending them my way.

If you were here, I assure you you'd be getting a much more... thorough thank you. But for now, my words will have to do.

I've made an appointment for Christmas Eve, tentatively. The real estate agent was non to happy I'll tell you that, having to show a house on Christmas Eve but I managed to convince her, telling her it was the only time I and my girlfriend had off to look together. Turns out she has an aunt in Green Lake so we're in business.

But enough about the craziness going on here - of which there's plenty. What's going on at your school? The jealous roommate still bothering you? Any particularly bitchy teachers you're trying to avoid? How long do you have to do your general studies until they finally make you pick a major. You're nearly twenty, they have to let you pick a decisive career path soon no?

Unless you'd like to quit and come be the beautiful assistant to an aspiring politician in the U.S.? Because if so, I'm pretty sure I know of a vacancy.

Love
Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:48 pm

23rd November 2023

Well, you're welcome! I'm really glad that you liked them and enjoyed eating them. I would have sent you more but I don't have any left anymore or haven't really had time to bake again.

Oh, okay? Well, words are enough for sure. It wasn't really that hard to make them. It was so much easier as I thought at the start.

Oh, I see. I'm pretty sure I'll make it then for Christmas Eve to America. Okay well go and see then the houses then. I'm in.

Well, so far everything seems to be mostly calm. My annoying roommates don't bother me that much right now. Even if one did but at the moment she hasn't realized I write to you again. So no need to worry about her. I managed to make one friend myself, she is a younger and first year here. So yeah she started this year. So I have helped her out a bit. So far my teachers seem to be nice to me. Don't have really problems with them. I haven't exactly decided yet but I think I'm going to choose art major since I love drawing. Probably a bit time more since they haven't asked me yet to choose.

I don't plan to quit yet. But I think what you are trying to say. I will go through it for sure.

Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:02 am

Date: 2nd December, 2023

RE: On the trail again..

Hi sweetheart,

I am so, incredibly, indubitably, tired right now, there are no words for it. Except the ones I just used right now. I swear, this is hell. I miss my office. I miss siting at a desk and being yelled at by superiors and constituents alike for things that are clearly beyond my control. What would I give to get up from my cluttered desk, walk out of city hall and buy a bagel from the racist guy who has a cart outside and hates me for my job. I would trade that for this in a heartbeat.

But I don't want to depress you with the disaster that is this campaign trail. Let's just say our delusional president is actively trying to get re-elected for a third term. in America, a president can only serve a maximum of two terms and though this isn't the first time he has tried to bend the constitution, it's definitely the most ridiculous. Sometimes, just sometimes, I can see why the blues go nuts in their little bubbles.

Have you been keeping up with International News? Can you believe that person who shot the British Minister was Canadian? We were talking to the Canadian delegate and his fiance when it happened. To think we were talking to the people who might have orchestrated the murder. Do you remember how quick the Fiance/Aurar was to respond? Was she trying to help or finish he job herself, I wonder.

I'm really glad to hear no one's bothering you. You deserve to have a bit of piece even if i can't over here. I'm just really, really looking forwards to seeing you again. Speaking of, I already bought your ticket for the 23rd of December and am enclosing it here. We're flying you out to Wisconsin first class, baby! Have you told your parents about our Christmas plans? You'll be here for about a week since Merida has put her foot down and insists that she has to meet the girl who has me "walking on air".

So I kinda promised I'd bring you over to Green Lake, I hope that's okay. I promise, if you hate the town, you can just stay holed up in our home and not go out anywhere. But if you do like it, our lake is beautifully frozen over this time of year. Forget skating at Rockefeller Center, I'll show you the best ice rink in the world.

Love
Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)   Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to write letters again (Jackson/Aza)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next