Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 11:08 am

Sasha didn't really have much to do today so the girl was enjoying her time in her own dorm room, what she did share with a few other girls but they seemed to be somewhere else right now. So she didn't really worry about them since she wasn't really any closer to them anyways. So she didn't really care most of the time what they were up to.

Anyways Sasha was drawing there some flower again. This time she knew it was rose she did draw there. It actually looked a good one. She knew what she was doing and how to do it. She just tried to focus on drawing and didn't even notice that some of her roommates came back. To be honest she wasn't even really in talking mood too. She was just trying to relax for a few minutes at least.

Since being perfect wasn't always so easy as it seemed. If she could choose to be one or not then she wouldn't really have chosen it. She didn't really want it but she knew that school decided to make her be one due her last year she was pretty active one. She knew she did pretty good last year and she tried to keep same work still up.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:57 pm

The start of the school term had been hectic. Elenore had been avoiding most people due to the stupid outburst from Mimosa Harrington in the Great Hall, declaring herself a Clement when she had no right to do so. Classes were becoming much, much more taxing on Elenore's time, and when she was neither hiding from the world, or studying, Elenore was spending time with Alexei, teaching him to ride, or else simply working with him close by.

Which had been one of many reasons Elenore had not caught up with Sasha, or even remembered about Sasha's news, until deep in to October when she had come back in to the Hufflepuff sixth year's dormitory to find Sasha drawing.

"Hey Sasha," Elenore greeted the witch warmly, the smile on her lips friendly and genuine in that moment. Elenore had decided that Sasha wasn't a bad person, and though Elenore might not trust the witch with her own problems, she wouldn't hide away from helping Sasha.

"How was your summer?" Elenore asked, not diving in with what she already knew. She wondered in that moment if Sasha had noted her Maman and Papa at the Summit, or whether she didn't truly know who they were, and had thought she'd gotten away with it. "Tell me all about it!" Elenore prompted, hoping to encourage the point that no details were left out.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 12:28 pm

Sasha kept drawing there her rose and she didn't know there was someone until she heard someone to speak. So Sasha looked up from her drawing and saw there Elenore, the girl with whom she shares this room but they aren't really very close or anything.

"Hey, Elenore," she said there back to her and put her drawing on the bed next to her. She wasn't sure what to say about her summer there were so many things happened. She didn't really wanna talk about it there right now. She had no idea how much Elenore might have heard from her parents, she had seen them there and they probably her but she had no idea if they knew who she was.

"My summer it was okay I guess. Didn't really spend it at home or around my so-called friends. This year I did something different. Not sure if I should even talk about everything I did at my summer. It's just there happened so much and some things aren't really known to the public yet," she said there with a sigh. "Of course I had fun at some part of my summer," she added there. She wasn't sure if she should trust Elenore there. "Why are you so interested in my summer?" she asked there now.

They have never been close and suddenly Elenore wants details of her summer. It seems bit odd to Sasha. So she decided to ask first why she wants to know before she might even go to in details here. She isn't even sure how much she should tell to Elenore.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 1:47 pm

Elenore listened to the explanation of Sasha's summer. It was a very vague manner in which her fellow Hufflepuff had spoken of her summer, and Elenore expected that Sasha would do such a thing. But, that did not mean that Elenore was going to let her friend get away with such a little amount of details.

"They may not be known to the public, but I'm not the public." Elenore replied to the witch, a small smile on her lips. "I know what happened at the Summit, and... I know you were there." Elenore added, waiting to see how Sasha would take this news.

"I ask because... I'm a little bit worried about you, Sasha. You were... you were seen with the American delegate -- I can't remember his name..." That much was a lie, but Elenore played it off well, looking to Sasha to fill in the blanks. "You... realise that what you're doing is dangerous, Sasha, don't you?" Elenore asked, because how could Sasha not see that getting involved with a man so much older, who was the face of a world decision for America, was dangerous. What if people came after her? Had she thought about that? After what had happened...

"Was he the one you were writing to last year?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Sasha didn't really trust Elenore and she probably won't really trust her. She just was lately picky who she lets to get close to her. She had no idea still why this witch was so interested in her summer. She didn't really wanna talk about every detail what happened there now.

She listened what Sasha said and she was bit surprised when she heard Elenore to say that she knew that she was at the summit there now. Then again she had seen her mother there now, so she probably heard from her that she had been there. "Oh okay," she said there now. "I was there yeah," she mostly mumbled to herself there now.

Sasha wasn't sure how to respond to all that. She knew it might get dangerous at some point in her life but she didn't really seem to care about that fact that much. "I know it might get dangerous for me. And I also know he is older than me," she said there simply right now. "I don't need you to worry about me. This is my life and I'm doing what I want. I don't need someone to tell me what I should do and shouldn't now all of sudden," she said to Elenore. She had never really had someone in her life who said what she should do or shouldn't. She didn't need one now. "Just don't try to changes my mind on that. It will be impossible. Even if I know it might not have been best decision to get involved with him but I can't just cut ties with him now. When there has happened so much. I don't really regret anything in my life," she said in whisper there now.

"Even if it will be dangerous I can't really change my feelings," she said there with a sigh. She wasn't really sure what mess she was involved. She knew after what had happened on summit she might be in danger too but she didn't worry about it right now.

"Maybe, it was him," she said there now. She actually was writing to him this term too.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 10:24 am

Sasha's reply had come much more bluntly than Elenore had expected in truth. The world of a Pureblood society would not have been so open about how they shut someone down, and Elenore could only feel herself being slightly taken aback. The French witch had only been trying to extend a hand to help the other witch, to show that she was there is Sasha needed her, but that much had just well and truly been thrown in Elenore's face.

For a moment, Elenore sat quietly, seeing if Sasha would realise the sharpness of her words, perhaps apologise, or explain herself. Those two ideas did not come forth, though, and Elenore took that to say it all.

With a small pang of pain in her chest, the French witch brought forth a smile in that moment.

"Don't worry, then." Elenore replied softly, getting up from her own bed. "I know not to push people when they don't wish to be helped." She added, picking up the towel from the end of her bed. "Sorry for disturbing you, Sasha."

With that concluded, Elenore left for the bathroom. After all, the young witch knew more than anything in the world when she was not wanted.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)   Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore) Empty

Back to top Go down

Foux Friends or Frenemies (Elenore)
Page 1 of 1