Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Empty
PostSubject: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 12:04 pm

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Sidharth-malhotra1

Perhaps it was just Jackson;s mood but the Saturday of the twenty third dawned absolutely gorgeous. Warm rays of a weak winter sun coupled with the chilly air of winter enveloped his area of Milwaukee, prediction a beautiful day ahead. And why not, it was the day his girlfriend was arriving. Jackson had missed her over the past five months but understood that they both had commitments they could not forgo. Truth be told, he respected Sasha for not dropping everything in England to chase after a boy. She was an independent woman getting her degree and a boyfriend did not translate to letting go of her ambition.

After a quick breakfast of drinking milk straight from the carton and then chasing it down with some dry cereal (it's gonna mix in your stomach anyway), the young wizard set about on a task more herculean than any of his campaign duties - cleaning up. Fortunately, the studio did not boast a lot of space, only a small partition separating the sleeping area from the living room/dining area/kitchenette.

The sleeping area was well kept enough simply because Jackson didn't enjoy sleeping atop a pile of rubbish but the outer area showed signs of neglect. It used to be sparking when Lucy crashed on the couch a couple of years ago but ever since she'd left, the area had lost its mommy, reverting to a makeshift guest house for empty pizza boxes, junk mail and overturned cushions.

It took a few hours to make the place as clean as he could get it - the major trash coming out from the kitchen thanks to his busy schedule and ineptitude at buying groceries resulting in even more take out container related trash - but finally his bachelor pad looked presentable. Satisfied at a job well done, the young politician grabbed a beer from the fridge, he deserved a reward.

The rest of the time was spent listlessly going through TV channels, glancing at the time on his phone, internally reprimanding himself for checking his phone so often, then doing it again until finally it was time to leave for the airport. Locking up the house, Jackson climbed into his newly washed and services Hyundai and sped off to General Mitchell International Airport.

Sasha's flight was due in about an hour, just about the time it would take him to fight his way through the city traffic to arrive at his destination. The bouquet of fresh lavenders rested on the passenger seat beside him, making the car smell like the inside of a garden. Something he hoped would not go unnoticed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 2:44 pm

It was easy to Sasha drop everything she might have in England since she didn't have any plans for her winter break or even Christmas. Her father wasn't even at home as always. Her mother was busy with writing.

"Mother, I won't be home for a few days now. I'm going spend most of my holiday in America, is it okay?" she basically asked from her mother who was looking at her book script on her laptop. "Sure, Sasha. Go, have fun," her mother said without even taking her eyes off the screen. "Wow. So it's okay that your daughter goes across the sea and doesn't come home a few days? And don't even tell who she is spending her time?" Sasha asked back.

"Yes, sweetie. You can do what you want. It's your life. Don't always report to us. You're disturbing me. Can you go now?" her mother didn't seem to care at all what Sasha really was up. "Sure, whatever," she said and left her mother's room. She had finished packing last night. Now she needed just get to the airport. She had called a cab to get there.

When arriving airport she went through all the checks she needed. She didn't really like flying that much but she decided to ignore this today. She did ignore mostly everyone through her light, she was just excited about the Christmas. Second time of her life she really would have something to at Christmas. Last year wasn't like this year for sure but it was funnier than usual.

So she was quite excited to see even Jackson's family. Even though she was a bit of scared about it too. She wasn't sure what they would think of her. This flight went by good. The girl soon arrived at General Mitchell International Airport. She went through some gates again there. Once she even had her suitcase too she was ready to find Jackson now.

She was even very excited to see him. It has been a few months since she has seen him in person. She did deep down miss him for sure too. She tried to find him in those mass of people who had come here to find people who will arrive on this plane.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 am

Traffic had not been as brutal as Jackson had estimated and he arrived at the airport a good twenty minutes earlier than intended, the bouquet of flowers held in one hand and a goofy grin plastered over his face. A grin that couldn't possibly stretch more (but it did) when he saw the redhead merging from baggage claim.

Maybe he was biased, or rather, her was certainly biased, but Sasha had grown more beautiful since he'd last seen her. in the summer she had looked so small, now though the girl looked a proper force. perhaps it was the affect of meeting her at the airport rather than picking her up from her parents home where she had grown up, but Jackson found he liked this new... maturity to his girlfriend.  

Waving to her, the young wizard threaded his way through the crowd, finally reaching her and presenting the flowers with a flourish. "Hello beautiful," he greeted her with a wink. "I heard you're new in town and need a place to stay."  Opening up his arms, he gave the young woman a generous hug, holding her close to him as he breathed in her unique perfume.

She was finally here.

Last edited by Mimosa Harrington on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 9:10 am

Sasha soon noticed Jackson, she did wave towards her and was even walking towards her. She even noticed he was holding flowers which made her smile even. She didn't really expect him to show up with flowers. She was really excited to see him to finally.

"Hey," she said simply and hugged him back when she was hugged. She had slowly got used to hugs. She has never really been someone who hugs people. "Yeah you could say that," she said with a small smile on her face.

She wasn't sure what will happen this time on this trip with him. All she knew that her parents seemed to trust her and let her do what she wanted. They don't seem to even care about who she spends her time with.

"We should get going," she said there now. She really was ready to leave the airport already. She was kind of excited to see where Jackson lives. She knew that this year's Christmas will be more fun than her previous ones for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 10:14 am

As she happily returned his hug, the young politician could feel the happiness bubble up inside him. He and Sasha had known each other  a year now and even if their meetings over said year were scarce, he couldn't help but he grateful for them. It made her seem like a new person every time they met, it made possible for Jackson to discover more and more layers to her.

His grin soon extended to her as he kissed her deeply, drinking in all the flavors he'd missed so much before sheepishly breaking away from her. Even her blush seemed to have changed over the months, maybe it had grown darker than he remembered or maybe his memory had never done her justice.

When she suggested they get out of there, Jackson couldn't agree more. "Your wish, my command," he joked taking her luggage from her hand leaving her to hold on to the bouquet of flowers. "I'm parked out front in the emergency parking, perks of the job," he announced proudly. There would be no traversing the underground parking lot for them, friends at the air port helped with that kind of thing.

He guided the redhead through the international Arrivals lobby and out the door where, as promised, his car stood not five feet away, conveniently taking over the emergency vehicle area. "Your chariot awaits," he announced with another flourish, opening the door for her and settling her in before he made his way to the driver's seat.

Belatedly he realized and looked over to his girlfriend. "Or would you like to drive? I can show you the way and the roads are easy. I know some women are very particular about not being driven around by men." He really hoped she wasn't one of those ultra feminist types.  

Last edited by Mimosa Harrington on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 3:35 pm

Sasha smiled and kissed him back when he did kiss him there now. She didn't really mind it but deep down she shouldn't really do it yet. Then again she has done already other things than kiss too. She doesn't really regret anything. She was blushing for sure there. She just was still getting used with so many things in her life. She wasn't sure how bright her blushing even was.

"Oh nice," she said there with a small smile now. She was glad that she didn't have to walk to parking lot. She kept following Jackson out of this lobby area. She herself wasn't sure where exactly she was supposed to go here. She wasn't really familiar with this place at all. She knew she could get lost here easily if she began to walk around here by herself.

Sasha smiled when Jackson even opened the door for her when they were near his car. Noone hasn't done it before for her really, well then again she has never dated anyone before too. "Thanks," she decided to say it there now. She could tell it did smell good in the car. Like the flowers what Jackson had given to her, or it was the just flowers smell.

"Nah you can drive for sure. I don't even have licenses yet. Never made one yet. So It's probably safer when you drive," she said. It was true she didn't have licenses yet. Then again she has never needed one and she then again only 16 and she hasn't even thought of getting one yet.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:54 am

"You don't have a permit?" he asked, an eyebrow raised in genuine surprise as he started the car. "What are you, fifteen?" Though even that wasn't right, Fifteen year olds could technically get learners permits in the US. Maybe in England they got them at eighteen? Was she too busy to apply for one? As the car pulled away to join a line of its comrades into traffic, the young politician couldn't help an amused smile.

"You just get cuter and cuter, well now I guess you'll need a private chauffeur with you at all times." The raven haired man made a slight bow of his head to indicate his services in the matter. "Jackson's Jaunts, we cater to beautiful redheads in need of a guy with a good set of hands - for driving." the joke wasn't his best but he found himself in the mood or making bad jokes around Sasha.

"So, how are things back home? Were your parents disappointed that you won't be spending the holidays with them?" he asked as the car came to a stop at a red light, halting completely their already meager progress. "I would be if I were them. Merida on the other hand is bouncing off the walls that you'll be coming. She might have told the entire town about you - its a real possibility to tell the whole town something in Green Lake y'know."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:39 pm

"I haven't really seen the point to make one yet," she said there now something. It was basically true. She hasn't even planned to make one yet. Maybe in the future. She doesn't even know how to drive the car, she has never even learned this yet.

"Well seems like it yeah. I will need that," she said with a small smile there. Sasha basically did understand that Jackson was trying to make there a joke now. So she did actually laugh at it even. She did actually find it a bit of funny. Even if yeah it wasn't probably the best joke for sure.

"Normal as it can be. Father was on some business trip as usual. Mother was kind of too focused on her writing. She knows I came here to America. She didn't really care much about it. So they aren't really disappointed about me not spending the holiday with them. It has been years since we really spent it has a family," she said there now with a sigh at the end. So being here in America with Jackson and even with his family could be more fun than at home. "Oh god. I guess people are different. I'm quite excited to meet Merida too. She seems like a good person," she said there now something. She really wasn't sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 10:06 am

Still far too amused at his girlfriend's lack of a permit, Jackson contented himself with listening to her speak. The man was just starting to realize that more than anything, he'd missed her speaking. When they had first met, she was so reserved and shy, and now she spoke around him with enough trust to make a guy feel really good about himself.

His knuckles turned white on the steering wheel though as the conversation turned to her parents. How could Mr. and Mrs. Denver not realize what a gem they had in their house? how could they not appreciate her for what she was? Some parents didn't deserve children, even a secret hick like Jackson knew that.

When Sasha admitted how excited she was to see Merida too, the young wizard grinned, inching their car forwards in traffic when the light turned green. They were stuck here for the foreseeable future so they might as well make good use of it.

"Merida is an astounding woman," he confessed, the admiration for his mother clear in his voice. "You see, I didn't really grow up with a dad in the picture. Don't know who he is, don't really care. He ran off on Merida while she was still expecting my sister and I. We were born twins by the way." This little nugget of information would be new to Sasha as he spoke of his infant sister as much as she spoke of her own siblings. In fact, Jackson was almost certain she didn't have any.

They really needed to be on the same continent more so they knew this stuff about each other.

"My sister died after a few hours of being born, doctors called it SIDS, the folks of Green Lake called it "life". They took real good care of Merida and I while she was recovering. And then she busted ehr as day in and day out to look after me. Made sure In had all teh stuff needed to keep social workers happy. And then when I started showing magic she was worried she did soemthing wrong. You see, there's no other magical person in Green Lake besides me. They're all no mags, and no mags can't deal with this stuff. luckily a Ministry official came down and talked to Merida. Told her what was what and said I' go to school when I was eleven. "

As the tale continued the car moved forwards too, the time going by surprisingly fast in Sasha's company. "All Merida heard from the whole thing was "free fancy school" and she was on board. I was a kid, I was scared of going away but she read me the riot act. Told me to be a man and suck it up. That night I heard her crying out in the porch and realized she was going to miss me too but damn it all if she let me see anything but the strong mother sending her son off with a rolling pin ready in her hand in case he turned chicken."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:09 am

The girl has never cared about driving a car or anything like that all. She just doesn't see really a point there. Also, she knows that she has begun to speak more than at the first when they met. It's just because she feels more comfortable around Jackson. She just has always been shy around people she doesn't know but she knows Jackson better than most people in her school.

Sasha knows that her parents weren't really acting as one for sure. She was used with that already since it has been like that already for years. There was nothing new about not caring what she does or where she is going. Her Christmas wasn't already nothing fun for years. She usually spent them alone in her room reading or than doing something else. There was even no family dinner or anything like that. Every tradition they had is gone already years.

Sasha just knew for once her Christmas could be more fun than usual and she was actually excited about it. She just couldn't wait to see it, what will happen next now. She just hoped everything will go fine. For once she can enjoy Christmas again, at least for one year.

Sasha did listen what Jackson said there now about his family. She was sorry to hear that he used to have a twin sister but she died when she was just a few hours old. She had no idea what it was like to have a sibling even. As far as she knows she has no siblings at all. She is the only child in her family.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. And not having a father around really," she said there now something. She wasn't sure what to say really right now. She knew that Jackson even had the only mother in her life had so much better life than her at times. She really wished that her mother could care about her more.

"Your mother seems like a good person for sure. She has done everything she could yep for you. I wish I could say the same thing about my parents," she said there with a sigh now. She didn't really like to talk about her own parents really. They didn't at times to deserve to be called parents. "Well, it's good that someone did explain those things to you guys," she said.

"Well, my parents were there for me when I was born. Everything was fine for five first years in my life. One day everything just changed, they became to be more interested in their work than me. Ever since then nannies took care of me. I'm still not sure what happened and whenever I ask they just ignore my question or change the topic," she said there now with a sigh.

"I didn't really know much about magic too. Even if my father is one but he doesn't wanna do anything with magic nowadays. No idea why too. I'm not close to him at all. We barely even talk. Same is now with mother, even yeah she is a muggle and doesn't know anything about magic. But she knew who her husband was and what he could do. So she did explain some of the things for me. That is really last time when we did talk for a long time. Ever since then our conversation doesn't even last more than a few minutes, even if even that," she said there with a sigh now.

"So yeah you have had so much better life than me with a single mother. Merida seems to be yes very wonderful person. Who cares a lot about her own son," she said there and tried to even smile a bit. She wasn't really very happy to talk about her messed up family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next