Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
In need of some help ( Sasha) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
In need of some help ( Sasha) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
In need of some help ( Sasha) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

In need of some help ( Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

In need of some help ( Sasha) Empty
PostSubject: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 am

Dominique had asked Sasha for some help. As she knew that she wasn’t really getting Ancient Runes. As she was finding out that this wasn’t her best subject. But she knew that this was just the first class. And everything would come easier with time. At least she was able to admit that she needed help. And she was going to get the help of one of her classmates. As she was having trouble spelling her name.

So she decided that the best place to study was in the library. As she knew that it was quiet but she could also get some help.  This was the best place and knew that she could find other books if she need some more help. Dominique knew that if Sasha couldn’t help her, she could always ask Mimosa.

She made sure to send Sasha a note. Asking her to the library to help with this study meeting. Dominique was wondering if she was over her head.

In need of some help ( Sasha) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 5:26 am

Sasha wasn't really the best on in Ancient Runes but she had managed to spell her own name in the last class without major problems. Then again her own name was a simple one. She didn't really need to think there much.

Anyways she had got a note from Dominique, the young witch, she had the other day met near the lake. She wasn't sure how much help she will be but at the end, she still decided to go and try to help her. Her name was difficult one to spell for sure.

She walked into the library and looked around there. She tried to spot Dom there now. A few second later she saw her and walked over her there now. "Hey," she said with a small smile on her face. She wondered how she could help her. "You're struggling to write your own name in ancient runes right?" she asked to be sure there now when she sat down next to her there now.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 5:54 am

Dominqiue didn’t think that she would have a hard time spelling her name. It would be easier if there was no q in runes. So that was going to be a problem for her. Why did her mother have to give her this name? But she really loved it. As she loved her nickname.

So she sent a note to Sasha. Hoping that she cane gets help. And she hoped that this wasn’t how it was going to be for the rest of the year. This wasn’t how she wanted to start things out. But she smiled as she saw Sasha. It meant that she wasn’t going to struggle. “ Yes I am having trouble spelling my name in ancient runes. I have the problem as there is no q.”

Dominique was trying not to worry about it. I guess I could use my nickname that Mimosa uses. Which that would be Dia.”  That would be a lot easier than Dominique so she was just going with Dia.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 6:31 am

Sasha hoped she could help the girl out there now but she really wasn't sure how they should write her name there now. She kept trying to understand how to do it herself too. "Well, yes it's difficult to write without q for sure," she agreed with that there now.

Sasha opened the book and tried to figure out how to do it. "Well I'm sure there might be something you could use but what needs to figure out. I'm not really the best one in this subject myself too," she said there and sighed. Still, she wanted to help Dominique out there so much as she could.

"Well yes you could go by your nickname I guess. Since it seems to be kind of only way or we could find some alternative way how to write your name. Pretty sure some other rune can represent it," she said there and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Dominique knew that she wasn’t getting off to the greatest start. But she knew that this class wasn’t going to be easy at all. It was hard to write your name without the q. “ Yeah I think that Dominique would be a little bit harder. Coming out of the gate this wasn’t the best thing. But she knew that she could get through this somehow. And she knew each year was only going to get harder and harder.

Sasha was sure that there was a rune out there that would represent to the q. But she then said that she wasn’t good at this subject either. So this meant that they both would have to help each other. “ I guess I am going to have to work very hard this year. I mean I wasn’t expecting that this would be

She was glad that she could use her nickname. As she knew that would be so much easier. Because it is only three letters. This was going to be some long hours.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Sasha thought there a little and opened her own Ancient Runes book. Maybe she can find a solution from there. "I'm sure we will figure it out how to write it," she said there with a small smile. She kept same time there reading the book about letter runes.

"Well yes working hard is a good idea. I need do it too in that class. My name had very simple letters to write. Also, my name is pretty short too," she said there now. She soon found something now there. She showed it even to Dominique.

"Look here," she pointed to some sentences in the book. "Well seems like since there isn't a couple of letters and not only q then there are a few others like that too. So seems like bot c and q are equal with k, so seems like you will have to use k rune there instead of q," she said there now with a small smile. At least she managed to help the girl out there now.

She wasn't sure how right it was now but at least book gave such idea to them.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Dominique then grabbed her Ancient Runes book. As she was ready to help Sasha figure this out. There had to be a solution to this. “ I mean I guess there has to be a way to write it. It is just really hard.” At least Sasha smile was reassuring. Meaning that there was hope for it. Dominique just had to try harder.

She knew that there was going to be a lot of hard work with all of her classes. Global Citizenship was going to be tough. And she had to show that she could do it. As she was the only first year. So she there was a lot to prove. Dominique was glad that Sasha could write her name. The joy of having a short name. And one that was easy to write with Runes.

Dominique looked at what Sasha was pointed out. She was listening to everything that Sasha was saying. And she was somewhat understanding. She then took out some her notebook and quill. “ So it is going to look like I am spelling Dominikue?” It was making some sense. At least Sasha was trying to help her out. Getting help had been always great.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Sasha was glad that she managed to help there Dominique out there. At least she found out how to write her name. Even if it wasn't like it exactly supposed to be but then again it happens if runes don't have all alphabet letters. She was really hoping it was helpful for her new friend.

"Seems like yes you need to write it as Dominikue instead of Dominique," she said there with a small smile. This was probably what many people had to do, they can't spell their name in runes exactly right. Then again everything somehow did work out at the end.

"So now you can try to write it on the paper your own, looking at every letter and when you get to q you go with k instead," she said there with a small smile. It was good to practice how to write it there. So she will remember how to write it in the future in runes too.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Dominique was proud that she could at least write her name. Even though it wasn’t supposed to be that hard. But she would have a letter that didn’t have a rune. But at least she was starting to get through it. And it was glad that Sasha was helping her out. So this was starting to look like this wasn’t going to be that hard. But she was going to give it her all. As she was not about to give up the class. And giving it her all.

“ So I guess I am writing Dominikue. It sounds weird, but I am going to have to use it.” She was smiling as she felt like a girl who just learn how to spell her name for the first time. But she knew that she might have more troubles down the line. But this was a small victory. And she was going to take this one. As she knows that next time it might be even worse.

She started to write it on her paper. And she was still grinning as Sasha said that she was getting it right. “ I guess practice makes perfect.”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Sasha was really glad that she found a way how Dominique can write her name there now. Now it's time to figure out how to write it exactly. It's a long name so it takes time to even write it down. So yeah she didn't rush the girl there now.

"Yeah, I agree it sounds weird but it's your best way. Even if it will take some time to get used to it," she said with a small smile there now. She was glad that she didn't really have any struggles with her name there now. Ancient Runes might seem to be an easy class but actually, it isn't always easy. Studying it takes some time for sure.

"Yes practice makes you perfect but yes you're doing pretty good already," she said with a small smile there. She knew eventually Dia will write her own name without looking at the book but it will take some time for sure or check what came from the previous written name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of some help ( Sasha)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next