Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

In need of some help ( Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 7:42 pm

Dominique knew that she had an uphill battle. But she was willing to work hard this year. As she knew that it was going to get harder. Then as she got older things in her life would change. She knew that she would be thinking about boys. But she wanted to just focus on herself and her studies. She was only in her first year. And was trying to make plans so the other six would go smoothly. Because in her fifth year she would have OWLS. But she was glad that wasn’t for a while. Because she knew that she would just freak out. And would be studying all the time.

She started to grin when Sasha said that she could get her some candy. Just the mention of sweets was getting her happy.” I really like the chocolate frogs.” Even though she couldn’t go with Sasha, she knew that they could both have fun together. As they would both be eating candy when she got back. “ Do you think that you could bring me back some butterbeer?” She knew that she was asking for a lot.

In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm

OWL's were actually so hard to do away. Sasha passed them easily even if she did study hard before it too. She tried always to do her best when it came to grades. Mostly for herself, since she didn't really have a life plan then she needed to be good in every class she did take. She is sure she should figure already out what she wants to do in the future. Maybe something with art.

Sasha smiled at Dia there. "Yes, of course, chocolate frogs. I will get them anyways so I can always take some extra," she said with a small smile on her face. She liked those ones for sure too. "Butterbeer might be the bit trickier to get here back in the castle when I buy it. Not sure if they really allowed it here unless it's some event," she said there and sighed. She really would like to have some of it too.

Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Dominqiue wasn’t looking forward to her fifth year. But she knew that she had four more years till that happen. So she wasn’t going to worry about that. She would figure it ou9t when it came. For now she was just going to do her best in her class. And hopefully this would help her along the way. As long as she had a good plan she knew that there was nothing that could go wrong. Because she had no idea what she wanted to do once she was done with Hogwarts. That was something that she could be figuring out.

But she was glad that Sasha said that she could get her some chocolate frogs. “ Yes!.” She was excited but she tried to keep it down. Dominique then listened as Sasha wasn’t sure if she co0uld bring back the butterbeer. “ I think that you are allowed to bring some back. My mom told me that one” She knew a lot about Hogwarts thanks to her mom.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Sasha knew next year will she have her NEWT's as final exams and she knew she needed to do there even well. She still had basically this year and next to prepare for them. So she didn't really worry about it yet so much. She knew there was still time for it. So this year she will take easily and next year focus more on passing her NEWT's.

Sasha smiled there, she could tell her little new friend was excited about getting some candies when it's Hogsmeade weekend. She really was glad that she could make some be happy. "Well I will see what I can do about it," she said there with a small smile. She actually wanted herself to have some butterbeer too. "I won't make any promises about bringing butterbeer," she added there just in the case. She didn't really wanna make promises she might not even keep.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 4:01 pm

OWLS and NEWTS were something that she didn’t really need to start thinking about. Or even start to worry about it .Because it would really do her no good. So she was just going to worry about her first year at Hogwarts. Just take it one year at a time. That seemed like a good plan. As she didn’t know what the next year might have. So best not to stress about it. As it would do her no good.

Right now she was enjoying spending time with Sasha. And now she was going to bring her some candy. Which was always a good thing. It was right now because she was really happy. She finally was getting used to Ancient Runes and now she was getting candy. Dominique had asked if Sasha could bring her back some butterbeer. Sasha told her that she could see what she could do. Which was a good answer for now. She really hoped that she could. As she really was missing it as she would go get some with her mother.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 am

Sasha tried to focus right now on her sixth year and not her NEWT's. She also tried to focus on her duty as a prefect at times too. She was anyways still trying to get hang of it. Also, she was focusing on this year's studies, so she can pass this year with good grades. Everything she did in her life was for herself, she didn't need to prove herself to anyone else. Her parents didn't care anyways, all those two cared about was their work and nothing else really. So she was doing everything to herself, so best as she could.

Sasha was actually enjoying time what she spent with Dia too. To be honest it was always good to meet new people. She knew she would have to bring now some candy for Dia too, she did promise to her. She knew she will keep that promise, she will need to buy some for herself too, buying some extra won't be really problematic for her since money won't really be a problem for Sasha. She has anyways it more than she spends. Also, she will try to get some butterbeer, she now herself wants to drink it anyways. "Anyways since we have done with it. I think it's if we leave the library. Unless you wanna study more of your runes," she said there with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 2:41 pm

Dominique knew that all she had to was just worried about being a first year. As she knew that this was sitting the ground for the other years. She knew that working hard would get her very far. That also meant that she would be doing a lot of studying. But she was going to make sure that she made time for her friends. She knew that meant spending time with Sasha. But she also knew that was for Mim and Mercy. She knew that her mom would want to see her get high marks. But she knew that she would be proud of her no matter what.

She could tell that she really liked Sasha. Even if it was because she had trouble with Ancient Runes. And the thought that she could bring her candy. It was only making her excited. As she had a huge sweet tooth. Now she would be dreaming about it till Sasha went to Hogsmeade weekend. But she was glad that Sasha was able to do this for her. And the thought about maybe getting a butterbeer was making everything better. “ I think we are done also.” Dominique knew that she got the hang of it. She was smiling because she was glad that she had asked Sasha to help her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Sasha knew that her parents never seemed to be proud of anything she did or barely even supported her in her actions. They just never really paid attention. She literally could do whatever she wanted and even when she asked permission, they always said yes. So she probably had very simple life awhile growing up. She barely had even any rules what she needed to follow at home.

Anyways meeting Dia was a good thing for sure. She had one more girl in her life who she could maybe even trust. She was kind of glad to meet Dia, even if it was just to help this time to study for the runes. She knew they will be friends for awhile. Also, that she might need to help a girl out even future. She also had promised to get some candy for a girl, maybe even some butterbeer.

"So, since we are done here. Perhaps it's time to go our separate ways. See you either after Hogsmeade weekend or then for some other study session or we just end up meeting somewhere. It was nice to try help you out. I hope it was helpful," she said there with a small smile now.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Dominique knew that her mother would be proud of her no matter what she did. And she knew that she would continue to push herself to make sure that she would never let her down. As she knew that she was an only child. Dominique wasn’t sure about siblings because that meant that she would have to share with her mother. And it has just been her and her mother in such a long time. That was also something that would never happen. And she knew that she had her mother’s love.

But it was good meeting Sasha. Even if it was just some help with her Ancient Runes. As she had trouble spelling her name. And it was also good to meet new people. It has been just a month into school, so there was a chance of always meeting someone new. Now she knew if she needed help she could always could come and ask Sasha. So that was always nice that she could look up to an older student. And she knew what was happening.

“ Yup I think that we are done here for today.” She then smiled as she knew that she was going back to her common room. “ Either is fine for me as I don’t really have anything planned.”  Sasha was so helpful and couldn't wait to show off that she could spell her name is ancient runes.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Sasha was an only child as far as she knew too. But then again she barely knew her own parents even. They haven't talked already much about eleven years. She just knows her parent's personalities what at times don't say much and their jobs. She can't even remember when she really spent time together with just her parents. It was probably around eleven years ago too. So hasn't really got much of parental love but she was glad that Dia had a mother who cared about her very much.

Sasha probably would gladly help Dia out when she would need it. She barely turns someone down when they will need her help. She just is way too nice for it. She just way too helpful too. This helps mostly forget about her own problems she has in her life. She just doesn't like to talk about them. She would rather ignore them when she can. She just has never really had someone with whom she can share everything and Dia probably won't understand all that she is facing right now.

"Yeah we are," she said with a small smile on her face. She knew Dia will know how to write her own name now. "Anyways see ya around," she said with a small smile and stood up there. Gathering her own things even. "Anyways I'm mostly open too. I don't have much planned," she added there with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of some help ( Sasha)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next