Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

In need of some help ( Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Now that was behind her, she knew that she could do anything in Ancient Runes. But she was sure that it was only going to get harder. As spelling your name was supposed to be easy. Well for Dominique it was a little harder. Because there was no rune for q. But Sasha was able to help her out. And pointed out that she could use the one for k in place of q. So it made her name sound a little weird. But that was the way it was going to have to be. Dominique knew that she would be asking Sasha for help again. As she was a good teacher.

She then brought up how her name was unique. “ Yeah I have always loved it. And I love my nickname that Mimosa gave me. I would have never thought of Dia. But I really like Sasha.”

Both girls knew that practice made perfect. And Dominique knew that she could always count on Sasha.

In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:21 pm

Sasha will be here for two years only to help Dominique after that she will have to find someone else. For now, she will try to help the girl out so much as she could even if it won't be super easy task every time. She knew that things might always seem hard but at times there is an easy solution for things you just need to find it.

"Well yeah, to be honest, I would have never really come about with Dia from your name too. A few just say to me Sash or so but I don't exactly have a nickname since mine is short enough," she said there with a small smile. "Oh, and thanks," she added when she realized that Dia said she liked her name.

Sasha will try always to her best in her life and be there for those who needed it. She herself barely had that support in her life and she knows without it things aren't always easy.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:31 pm

Dominique knew that Sasha would be graduating next year. Then she would have to do everything on her own. Or she could always find someone else for her. Maybe Sasha could help her put in a plan to make everything run smooth. As she knew that Sasha would be the person to ask because she would now. She could always owl Sasha and ask her for help. As there would be Hogsmeade. But that was something that she would worry about later.

“ Mimosa came up with it and I have no idea where she came up with it.” And she didn’t really ask much about her nickname. Because it seems like everybody who was friends with her called her Dia. So it was something that she was going to just keep using it. As it was something that was a very unique at the same time. She smiled as she knew that liked Sasha name.

“ Ancient Runes is going to be fun this year.” And she knew it was because Sasha was also there.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:47 pm

Well, they can figure out the plan for the other years later on when there is more time for it. Well, Sasha would always be there for Dia probably. She probably yes will be reachable through the owls and will try to get back so fast as she could. Also, there will be those Hogsmeade weekends where they can meet.

Sasha knew that she would like to keep contact with Dia even after school. Even if they barely knew each other, she felt comfortable around her. She felt like a friend for sure. She wasn't nowadays who she can even call it.

"Well, it's pretty nickname. Your friend Mimosa can really pick them," she said with a small smile. She didn't really have anything against being called Sash or so. She was a very easily acceptable person, even if maybe she wasn't always the most trusting person.

"Yeah it will be so much fun," she agreed once again with that. At least this year she might have there a friend.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:59 pm

There were things that she would have to worry about later. Right now she had to focus on what was going to be happening. Down the road, she would get things figured out. And all of her ducks in a row. But she could at least say that Sasha was setting the groundwork for her. Because Dominique knew that she could look up to Sasha. As she would always want to keep in contact with Sasha. As she knew that she would be the one to get good advice from.

Dominique knew that Sasha would just be an owl away. She really didn’t know what Sasha wanted to do once she left Hogwarts. But it was something that Dominique would learn. As she knew that this was the start of a good friendship. And it was all because she couldn’t spell her name with runes. And she needed some help, and Sasha was the one that gave it to her.

“ Thank you.” She was glad that Sasha liked her nickname. And that was usually what everybody was calling her. As Dominique was really long and Dom just sounded like a hot guy.

This school year was going to be a good one. She was going to make sure of it. As she was putting her best foot forward. And Sasha would be there to help her. “ Hopefully this would be easy.” But Dominique knew that things were never easy and not as they seemed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 9:21 am

What to do in future is very unclear for Sasha and she still tries to figure out it. She knows that eventually, she will figure everything out for herself. Well, she would like to keep contact with Dia for sure after school even. She knows it might not be that easy but she is willing to do it. Just she sees her as a friend, even if they have many years between them.

She hoped this relationship as friends will stay between them forever since she really needs some friends in her life. People who she can even trust when needed. Right now she yet couldn't share everything with Dia since there were things she didn't exactly understand.

"You're welcome," she said with a small smile there now. She really likes the nickname Dia. She knew that Dom didn't seem very girly nickname for sure.

Sasha hoped that even her school year will be fun and okay. Even if she knows things can get only harder. "Well yes I hope it will be easy now one," she added there now with a small smile. Even if she knew things are never so easy as it might seem. Nothing comes easily in this world.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Sasha hoped that even her school year will be fun and okay. Even if she knows things can get only harder. "Well yes I hope it will be easy now one," she added there now with a small smile. Even if she knew things are never so easy as it might seem. Nothing comes easy in this world.

Nobody really knew what the future holds. Because it is always changing and is always far off. Because each new day is supposed to be closer to the future. But it reality it will never actually be close because it is always being pushed back. But she was sure that she wanted to keep in contact with Sasha. As she could tell that this was the start of a brand new friendship. Dominique found it easy to make new friends. That was why she was always comfortable where ever she went. Because she could always make a new friend. Even if she didn’t know anybody there. It was just a gift that she had.

This was going to be an amazing year. And she was sure that she would get through all of her classes. With the help of Sasha Ancient Runes  won’t be that hard. Since she already jumped through the first hurdle of spelling her name. Which wasn’t supposed to be hard, but it was for her. But now she was getting the hang of it. And this might be one of her favorite classes. And would think about taking it again next year. But that was something that she was going to wait. And didn’t want to get ahead of herself.

Dominique knew that she could ask Sasha for anything. And since Dominique knew that she couldn’t go to Hogsmeade for it. She knew that she could always count on Sasha. “ Hey when you go to Hogsmeade weekend can you get me some candy from Honeydukes?”  She really missed all of her candy and knew that she could always write her mom to send her more.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:09 pm

"Yeah it would be nice if this school year will be an easy one," she said with a small smile on her face. She even knew things can be harder rather than easy usually. So she didn't really put her hopes up for easy school year very high.

Talking with people has never been trouble for Sasha but she wasn't usually someone who called everyone she met as her friend. Just over years, she has learned that she can't really trust everyone in her life. Not even her own parents, they have even kind of betrayed her trust.

So calling Dia as a friend was a huge thing for Sasha. She didn't really think she would get so easily along with the first-year girl, who she barely even knows. She was glad to meet Dia actually. She really was a good and nice girl, who she would really like to get to know more.

Oh, she totally forgets about the Hogsmeade weekend. She really could bring some candy since herself needed some anyways too. "Oh, sure I can bring some of it for you too. What flavors you eat?" She really was willing to help Dia out there now. So she could bring those tastes what she really likes for her.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Dominique was hoping for a smooth year. But she knew that there would be some curve balls along the way. But she was smiling as she knew that she had help. And that she could always count on Sasha. And she was glad that she could start the school year on a good note. Even if at first it was hard for her. She was able to push through with some help.

She was glad that she didn’t really have problems making friends. Or even asking help from others. Sasha was actually her third friend at Hogwarts. Since she already knew that Mercy was a second year. And she would be coming with Mimosa. But it didn’t matter how because now they were on their way to being good friends. And she knew that Sasha could help her in other areas. But that was something that she wasn’t ready to think about. She was sure that her mother would give her that talk soon.

Dominique then could tell that Sasha forgot about the Hogsmeade weekend. Which was something that Dominique did. And she knew about it because of her mother. She then was asked what kind of flavors did she like. “ Ok well I love chocolate and strawberry. But I also love fudge.” She was getting hungry just thinking about it. She just really loved sweets.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Sasha knew her year won't go by so smooth as she wishes. There will be some complications in it some point but she will try to enjoy it so much as she could. She will do everything she can and hope things go well for her. Even if this year might not be an easy one but she will survive it.

Sasha seemed most of the time struggle her own, she wasn't so great at asking for help from others. She just didn't usually trust other classmates, housemates or even her some friends really that much. Also, she is used being gone through things her own since she is a young kid. She didn't really have that much of help when she was young. She tried to do things her own always.

She listened what kind of flavors Dia liked and she smiled. "Sure I can get you something in ice cream and chocolate flavor. Also maybe some fudge. Is there anything else you would specifically want from Honeydukes?" She just wanted to get to know better what she liked. So she wouldn't mess it up there now. People taste all the time aren't same. "I do actually like chocolate and even strawberries actually," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some help ( Sasha)   In need of some help ( Sasha) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of some help ( Sasha)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next