Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 10:08 am

As the clock ticked closer to six in the evening, Jackson gently nudged Sasha on the sofa beside him. Somehow, the movie session had turned into a full blown make out session which had left interesting marks along Sasha's throat and shoulder, something she might mind when she got a chance to see them in the mirror but for now, there wasn't much she could do to get that satisfied grin off the politician's face as he surveyed his handiwork.

"Sweetie, you wanna go change? We can leave in half an hour. The woman showing us the house said six forty five but it won't hurt to be a few minutes early." With that, he would give his bedroom up to the redhead, respectfully staying out of her way as she showered, changed and reapplied her make up or whatever magical, mysterious thing it was girls did that made them look so delectable.

Once she was done, he would usher her out the small studio apartment and back into the car. "Sure you don't want to give driving a try?" he teased as he opened the passenger door for her. "It can be quite exhilarating. I'll take you on a really good drive back home where the roads are emptier and there aren't any cops or cameras."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Spending time with Jackson was good and interesting for sure. She didn't really expect it end up being there some makeout session but it did. They didn't really catch much of the movie they were watching there now. She didn't really mind it, she did love to spend time with him even if deep down she knew what she did was a bit wrong but the girl wouldn't really admit it. She just wasn't sure how to bring it up or even if she should. She doesn't wanna ruin only thing what makes her really happy right now.

Sasha smiled at him and nodded her head. "I probably should changes yeah. It won't take very long time," she said with a small smile and disappeared then to his bedroom, which was probably for now theirs. When she looked in the mirror she saw there some marks of their makeout which made her smile. Anyways she changes her clothes something that was more suitable for going out and she did wear also scarf for now. She didn't really wanna the lady who shows them house ask any questions or look at her weird. She did put on some makeup too but not that much really. She has never been a very big fan of it.

Once she was done they left his place and went to the car. She smiled when she opened the passenger door for her, she sat down in that seat. "I'm positive, I don't wanna drive or yet learn," she said there now. She wasn't really much into learning driving for sure. "Well we will see it later but right now I'm not sure if it's very good idea. Never done it before and I have no licenses," she added just in the case there now.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:27 pm

Once they were safely on the road, Jackson in an incredibly good mood every time he saw the scarf laid casually around Sasha's neck. Anyone else would associate it with the winter chill but t\he knew what lay underneath, he found himself humming slightly as they entered into traffic.

"the joys of city life," he added pleasantly as the car joined a long queue of commuters probably heading home for Christmas. "You get traffic no matter what time of day it is. That's why I picked a place in the suburbs," he elaborated, pressing on the break and inching his vehicle to a stop behind a mom in a minivan. "Less crowded... Good schools in the neighborhood."

But that was of course far far down the line, still it didn't hurt to be prepared. As they drove along sharing good conversation and companionable silences, Jackson pointed out popular monuments, stores he was a regular at, his favorite pizza place, everything he always wanted to tell Sasha but never could within the confines of a letter.

It was just good to have her here, to actually speak to, to casually reach over and touch, to breathe in ehr perfume. He would miss this all terribly when she left for the UK once more.

"Alright, this is the neighborhood," he spoke up as they turned into a close gated community with cookie cutter houses doting the streets. And while they all looked sweet and charming, theyw ere not where Jackson was heading.

"Ours is up a small hill, one of a kind unlike those smaller houses," he explained with a grin as he drove on, having entirely too much fun keeping her in suspense. "I can't wait for you to see it. It looks pretty epic from the next turn."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:30 am

Sasha knew very well too why she was wearing the scarf there to hide something that was under there. Even if people will think she wears one because of the winter chilly weather. She did smile there too and listened what Jackson said there now.

The girl had to nod her head there now. She basically knew how the traffic can be in the cities. She herself lives in the big city where the traffic is always very busy no matter what time it is. She has never really driven the car herself but she has taken at times public transport or then walked to her destination. "Oh, I see. That makes sense yeah. It's pretty good choice yeah," she said with a small smile there.

Sasha listened when Jackson introduced to her the places around the town. She was glad that she got know a bit more about Jackson now there. She knew that one day she might go in them too even if she has no idea when it will happen but for now they went to buy the house probably. Well at least look at it. She had no idea what will happen there.

To be honest Sasha will miss spending time with Jackson too when she has to go back to the UK. She knows she can only spend a few days with him until she has to go back.

"Oh, I see. This looks very nice neighborhood," she said with a small smile there now when she looked around there a bit. She didn't really see anything wrong with this place at all right now. She wouldn't mind living here really one day but she had no idea when it would even happen.

"I really wanna see it too already. The house you did pick out at the end," she said there with a small smile. She really was excited to see it now. She wasn't sure how it exactly looked like, she had seen some ideas but what Jackson picked out at the end she isn't sure really about that.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:48 pm

Finally, the rounded a wide bend, safe and slow due to the proximity to the school area reserved for the private, elite students of this side of Milwaukee. it didn't take a genius to work out this was one of the priciest neighborhoods in the city and yet... Jackson felt oddly at home here. He had always assumed he would remain true to his humble roots - but that was before he had truly seen what wealth could offer.

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 3266%2BN%2BLake%2BDr%2BMilwaukee%2BWI%2BUSA%2B566771_001_S

"There she is," he pointed out as the large house atop the hill came into view, maybe a small mansion in its own rights complete with turrets - a touch he had thought too fanciful at first but then grown rather fond of after looking at the brochure several times. "It's modeled after some fancy french Chateau," he offered letting ehr take in the grey and beige structure with the light green tower tops. "Any little girls living here would have actual towers and be actual princesses," he let out a laugh because the idea that he could own something like this was still new to him.

"What do you say, shall we take a closer look?" the young wizard asked with an infectious grin, pulling the vehicle up into the ample drive way that he knew would one day store at least four cars. Currently, it held their own Hyundai and the real estate agent's minivan with more than enough room to spare. "Look like the Agent beat us here," he commented, trying to straighten his happy face so as not to appear too eager. It was clear however that he had fallen in love with the property, and hoped with all his heart that Sasha would approve.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:47 pm

Sasha was quite excited to see the house and once she saw it she wasn't sure what to say about it first. This wasn't something she had imagined to see actually. It was so much better than those house ideas Jackson had sent over the letters. She looked at the house with awe really. She did really like what she saw. It looked like a castle but then again it wasn't really one. She loved those tiny towers there.

Of course, the girl listened what Jackson said there next to her too. She didn't really ignore her but she was just too busy looking at the house. "This house looks amazing," she said with a bright smile there now. She really did love it. This was so much more perfect than the girl could describe in the words.

"I really love this house and I so wanna see what it looks like inside too," she said there now when she looked back to Jackson for a second and then back to the house. She really wanted to see it inside too. She was basically sold already by the outside view of the house. She hoped that inside was same nice as it was at outside. She really would see herself living here one day. Even if she wasn't sure if that they would ever come.

But she hopes it would. She knows she shouldn't really think about things like that yet but she isn't really the same girl as she used to be last year. So many things have happened in her life in one year. It has changed her a bit. Now she was even helping to buy a house to her own boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:08 pm

Ecstatic, that was the only word that could describe how Jackson felt at his girlfriend's reaction to the house. It went beyond magical that they both liked the property as much as they did, but Jackson had one more surprise in store for her this Christmas Eve.

Getting out of the car, he moved smoothly to Sasha's side, opening the door for her and helping her out, The noise of their engine had attracted the agent who was now creeping out through the beautiful front doors to greet them, her plump body wrapped tightly against the evening chill.

"Mister Blake, how lovely to see you."

"Please Deidre, call me Jackson. And this is my stunning girlfriend, Sasha Denver. You'll have to convince her more than me if you want to make the sale."

"Of course, the agent nodded, reaching out a hand to shake first Sasha's than his, clearly she had seen many couples in her real estate escapades. "If you'll follow me in, I have a nice fire going to get rid of some of that nasty draft." The woman ushered them into a large vaulted foyer, currently devoid of furniture but gleaming on every surface. The smell of fresh paint was barely disguised and the chrome decorations looked so new, they almost sparkled.

"Well, as per your request, I have the keys," the agent spoke, handing Jackson a colorful key chain that jingled with its numerous attachments. "I know some couples like to explore the house themselves, without intrusion, so i'll leave you to it." She reached to shake hands with both of them once again and then headed out the door, leaving Sasha and Jackson all alone in this huge, beautiful house.

A few moments later, they heard the engine of her minivan kick into gear and the car drive away, giving them complete privacy.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Sasha was really excited about this now really. She really wanted to see this house inside too. She had no idea what it would be like to live here. She had no idea what today will bring, the girl had no clue at all.

Anyways once Jackson opened the door for her and helped her out the estate agent was there with them. She smiled at her and did shake the agent hand there back now. She was polite enough to know all this. Anyways she soon followed them to the house there too.

It looked quite nice inside actually, even there was still some of the smell of fresh paint there. She didn't really mind it right now. It seemed to be quite nice inside too. She did listen what the agent said there now and did shake her hand again when she decided to live them there alone together. She didn't really mind it. Not first time them being somewhere just two of them together.

"We gonna explore the place now or what we are gonna do next?" she asked there now from Jackson. She wasn't really sure what they should do. It was her first time ever even trying to buy the house. She has never done it before.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:33 pm

"Well, I have a number of ideas on what we could do," Jackson winked, the familiar smirk back on his lips as he appraised Sasha. "And in a number of places too, but first," he made a slight bow, reaching for her hand. "Would you do me the honor of having dinner with me?"

Leading her gently through the fully renovated kitchen with its own built in eating area, the young wizard guided them towards the double doors on the other end that opened into a much larger dining room. The table could easily eat twelve but today, it was only a quarter occupied. Soft candles winkles in tastefully decorated corners and a hot meal prepared by one of the finest restaurants in town awaited the two. Jackson gave her a moment to take it all in before he leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Happy anniversary, Sash."

For it was exactly one year ago that he had met this wonderful woman at a party where he expected to gain nothing but professional contacts. And as she'd slowly entered his life, he had prospered both in his career as well as personally. Never had Jackson felt so deeply about a girl than he did for the redhead with him right now, and tonight he would show her exactly that.

"Shall we?" he asked, guiding her to a chair and pulling it out for her. He waited until she was seated before taking his own place across from her. The candle light made her hair and eyes glow softly, making her look more radiant than ever. Reaching over for the champagne bottle chilling in the ice bucket to the side, Jackson carefully uncorked it, pouring out generous measures of the bubbly substance into two similarly chilled flutes.

"We have the whole nigh to explore the house, but for now, let's celebrate."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)   Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion - December, 2023 (Sasha)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3