Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

I'll keep on trying... (Joshua)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll keep on trying... (Joshua)   I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 5:59 pm

"You don't have to make a fuss. You can have a private burial."

The Nightshade was about to tell him that he needn't worry when she decided to remain quiet. It was obvious the boy wanted to help and this way, he would feel better knowing he did. Knowing the attention span of young males these days, Azalea was certain he would forget all about it in the next few days. Professor Winchester would go quietly as he wanted and Josh would feel better about helping someone in need.

And Azalea would learn to deal with things on her own.

"Come on, A-Azalea, you should be inside, not sitting outside. It's cold."

She nodded, taking his hand with a warm smile as she pulled herself to her feet with the fluidity years of dance had instilled in her. "Thank you for being so nice," she smiled, letting go of his hand. She had been right, even standing up, he was exactly her eight if not an inch taller. "Want to walk me back to my greenhouse? I still have a lot of grading to do," she attempted a little cheeriness in her tone, not even bothering to pick up the envelope warning her that she would not get her inheritance until the Ministry had determined she was the rightful heir.

Back to top Go down
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

Birthday : 1996-11-25

I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll keep on trying... (Joshua)   I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 6:00 pm

"Want to walk me back to my greenhouse? I still have a lot of grading to do,"

Josh nodded in response as she let go of his hand and started walking. The Slytherin bent down and picked up the letter, tucking it in to his trouser pocket and then quickly falling in to stride with the older girl. The conversation swayed to more normal topics, plants being a topic that Josh knew she was incredibly interested it holding the main sway of the conversation.

Even as he got her talking about the vines she'd once used to restrain him, Josh couldn't help but think of the way in which he was going to word the letter to the Ministry. Stating that the professor should neither be being questioned in her claim to the will, nor the plans for the burial. No, Azalea Harrington was going to have everything exactly how she wanted it.

Because the Murray heir knew exactly how to get what he wanted.

Power, where he could.

Force, otherwise.

~ Profile ~
I'll keep on trying... (Joshua) - Page 2 Signat10
Signature by the amazing Jess! <3
Back to top Go down

I'll keep on trying... (Joshua)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2