Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm

Sasha knew she needs to tell someone about her boyfriend and well some other things that are going in her life. Things aren't so easy as they seem to her. She even isn't so innocent as people seem to think she is. So she had learned to trust Dia over these all months they had spent together. Dominique really was her real first best friend. She knew she wouldn't want to lose her ever.

So keeping secrets from her didn't seem to be a very good idea. This was a why she had asked her to come to Room of Requirement this fine day. She needed to tell some things where no one couldn't really hear them. This was something she didn't wanna everyone knows. It was something very personal and well it could ruin easily her reputation even. Anyways she knew that things can go bad but she hoped for the best.

So here Sasha was waiting for her friend Dia in the room what looked like now some park in London, where she goes often when she needs to think. Near her house. Anyways she knew it was most relaxing places for Sasha and well she hoped it would work for Dia too. To talk like this. She hoped that Dia won't hate her after this.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Dominique got a note saying that Sasha need to talk to her. Which she really liked hanging out with her. Soon Dominique would be a second year. Sasha was also her supplier for her chocolate. Well she did ask Sterling if he could bring her back some. She even said that she would pay for it. But he told her not to worry about it. She had no idea what Sasha wanted to talk about. Maybe she could ask Sasha if she wanted to visit her this summer? It was always a thought.

So she was going to ask her today. Dominique found out that she was going to the Room of Requirement. She had never heard of it, but she wasn’t really sure where she was going. Thank goodness Sasha drew her directions. Now she was going to make her way to meet her. She was smiled as she walked into the room and saw Sasha. “ Hey what is up?"

We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:29 pm

While waiting for Dia to show up Sasha thought how to talk about things she needs to talk with her. Some things won't be easy to explain to eleven years old girl. So she wasn't sure how to do this. She hoped it would be easier but it wasn't. So the girl looked at the door and opened she would be here soon.

Once she was here Sasha smiled at her best friend there now. She did really love to spend with this girl. She was someone she felt comfortable to be around and she hoped she won't hate now after these things she will say there now.

"Well, there are some things I need to say to you. Just feel awful from keeping secrets from you," she started there now. She wasn't sure what to else to say there now. It was her first time ever talking to someone about having a boyfriend and adding even who that person was. She wasn't supposed to be even dating with him at first place but things just got that far suddenly. She knew that what she is doing might be wrong but she doesn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 12:29 pm

Dominique was excited that she was meeting Sasha in a place she has never been. Well it was like she was exploring a new part of Hogwarts. She would have to make a note and tell Mimosa about this. Maybe they could have a slumber party up here next year? It was something that was a thought. As Mercy and Mim was always busy. Well during the summer it would be hard as she lived in the United States. And she knew that Mimosa had been always busy with something. Or she would be in France.

So she really wasn’t sure why Sasha asked her to meet her here. But she knew that it had to be something important. Because they could meet anywhere. Dominique thought of Sasha as her older sister. She then smiled as she asked Sasha what was up.

Sasha then said that she had to tell her something. Which was only making her curious. “ Ok so what do you have to ask me?”

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Keeping secrets was something that Sasha was good at basically. Then again she got this skill from her parents but since seems like they hide things from her too. At least she has figured that much out about them. She knows her mother is hiding something from her too and she is still trying to figure out what.

She looked at Dia and took a deep breath there now. She wondered how to start all this conversation really. "I'm not gonna ask you something but more likely tell something," she said with a small smile. "You remember how I told you months back to not eat the cookies we made and that they were someone," she added there now. It was the easiest way to get to the point for her.

"I actually had already then a boyfriend, to whom I decided to send some of these cookies. He lives in America and is many years older than me," she kept talking there now. "Let me go before all that even," she added. "On 2022 Christmas time I went to this one book launch thing in New York with my mother, what ended up being 18 plus event and of course my mother didn't tell me that. So I met there this guy when I was sick of talking about people who I barely knew and all they cared was books I had no idea what they talked about even. So we spent that day together. Maybe shouldn't have done it but I did," she said where it all started now.

"Anyways when I came back to England and went to Hogwarts we became to talk over the letters. Which was nice. Then I went to the Summit with him. And then some point he became my boyfriend,"
she added thee now even. This was probably pretty long speech.

"Oh and this Christmas I helped him to buy even house," she added there with a small smile. "So because of that book lunch event he thinks I'm already in university and I haven't really corrected him. Just not sure how to bring my age up and he is the first person who really tries to get to know the real me. Like you do," she added even this.

"His name is Jackson Blake,"
she said finally even his name there now. "I hope you aren't mad at me keeping it a secret from you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Dominique was looking at Sasha, trying to figure out what was going on. Maybe she had more chocolate for her? But she knew that she could always come to her dorm to give her some. She then listened as Sasha said that she had something to tell her. And then she brought up the cookies. “ Yeah I remember that you told me I has to watch how many I ate.”

She then listened as Sasha was telling her the whole story. Which was something that she would need. And it seemed like Sasha was wanting to tell her everything. Dominique like it because she knew that Sasha was a good friend. Then she heard that she was dating this guy. Which was normal because Sasha was older. But what really got her attention was the name.

“ You are dating Jackson?” Wow she didn’t know that he had a girlfriend. She knew that Sasha would be shocked if she found out that she actually knows him. “ Yeah I know who Jackson is and I am not mad at you keeping this secret from me.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)   We need to talk (Dominique/Dia) Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to talk (Dominique/Dia)
Page 1 of 1