Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Food For The Brain {Dominique} Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Food For The Brain {Dominique} Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Food For The Brain {Dominique} Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Food For The Brain {Dominique} Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Food For The Brain {Dominique} Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Food For The Brain {Dominique}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Food For The Brain {Dominique} Empty
PostSubject: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Janet tried to ignore the little pangs in her stomach as she worked, the shelves of the library a comforting sight around her. While there were many people here, the girl had decided this was the best place to do her work, considering it was at least quiet. She changed her mind and wished she were somewhere more quiet, however, when her stomach rumbled embarrassingly loud. Her face reddened and she finally gave in. It was time for a snack. Besides, the kitchens would be quieter.

She packed up her stuff quickly, no that she had decided she would eat the hunger seemed ten times worse. It was even at that weird point, where you get so hungry you feel nauseated. She grabbed her bag, checked out her books, and hurried out of the library before her stomach could disturb anyone for a second time. Once she was in the hall she mentally went over the quickest way to the kitchen and decided on a route, nodding to herself.

As she walked she almost pulled out a book so she could continue studying, but decided against it, not wanting to trip and fall down a flight of stairs or something. After what felt like forever she finally came to the bowl of fruit that opened the kitchen door. She paused before it, realizing she was blank. What fruit is supposed to be tickled again? She sighed and stared at the painting, frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 3:02 am

Dominique was going for her snack in the kitchen. She knew that she had some chocolate that Sasha got her from her last visit at Honeyduckes. She was actually still too young to go. So she would have to her get all of her candy. Which she knew that Sasha didn't mind. But Dominique wasn't going to think that she had only been friends with Sasha because of it. Because she really did like the old witch. It was like she was an older sister. And Dominique didn't have any older siblings or just any siblings. Sot it was nice.

The last time she was in the kitchen, she was baking. It was the cookies she couldn't eat all of them. And it was because she was helping Sasha. But at least she did get to help. And she did get some cookies out of it. Even though she knew who they actually was for. As they wasn't for her to eat all of them. But Dominique was able to forgive and move on from that. As she was now getting her a snack.

Dominique couldn’t believe how quiet, she was. That was something that was big for her to do. Because she thought that she heard someone outside of the kitchen door. She knew that sometimes it was easy to forget how to get into the kitchen. That is when she walked over and opened the door. As she could tell that the person wanted in the kitchen. She has then seen that it was an older student as she smiled. “ Hey thought I could help you get inside."

Food For The Brain {Dominique} PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Janet frowned at the door. How could she forget?! She was about to give up, go back to her common room, and wait for the next meal when the door began to open. Her eyes widened in surprise. Was the door moving by itself? She hadn't touched it she was sure, and yet there it went. But no, that was ridiculous, and a moment later she could see the girl who had opened it for her. Doors don't open by themselves.

She smiled at the girl as she spoke. "Well thank you. I couldn't remember which fruit you tickled. Honestly, I think my brain isn't working at it's best right now. I haven't eaten much lately and it may just be food deprived." She chuckled and slipped into the kitchen.

At the smell of food, she stopped, taking a deep breath as about five kitchen elves ran up to her, asking what they could get her and offering her food. She let out a small chuckle and took a couple of the goodies they offered, before telling them she was good for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 2:47 am

Dominique opened the door as she knew that the person was on the other side would be surprised. She was just glad that she could help someone out. With how she looked, Dominique could say that she was surprised. She then smiled as she looked at her. And at least she told Dominique, thank you for opening the door. “ Your welcome!” She was glad that she was able to help out in a small way.

“ Yeah I still haven't learned how to open them. I just got lucky this time but then again, I am just a first year.” Now they were both in the kitchen. Dominique smiled as she thought of things that they could talk about. “ So did you come to the kitchen for a snack?” Usually that was the reason, but one time she actually got to bake. Which was really fun until Sasha was telling her she had to watch how many she had.

She then figured that she would introduce herself. “ I am Dominique Greene but my friends call me Dia."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Janet nodded as the girl asked if she had come for a snack. "Yeah, I figured I would try and get some food. It's not healthy to eat too little and I can't focus on my studying because I'm so hungry." She chuckled and took a bite of a scone one of the elves had brought her, melting at the taste of it. Seriously the best scone she'd ever had! She finished it in just a few bites, listening to the girl's introduction.

"My name is Janet." She said with a sheepish smile after she'd finished the little treat. She walked over and sat at the nearest table, sitting down and hefting her bag up next to her. 66ff"Were you here for a snack as well? I highly suggest asking for one of those scones." She chuckled and looked at the younger girl.

Last edited by Janet Shinings on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:42 pm

Dominique then listened as the girl was talking. “ That is why I always carry around chocolate. And cookies because you will never know when you need a snack.” She then watched as the house elves were feeding the girl. And Dominique gave her introduction, it was always nice to know names. The then they wouldn’t be strangers.

Finally she had a name. “ That is a pretty name.” Then Janet then asked if she was down in the kitchen for a snack. “ It seems like I am down here a lot. But yes, I did come down for a snack.” Dominique knew that she had chocolate from Sasha and she knew that she had some cookies. So she really wasn't sure what she wanted. But at least she got to meet a new person. It would seem like she had another friend at Hogwarts. Which was a big deal for Dominique.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:22 pm

Janet chuckled as the child talked about always carrying snacks with her. She hadn't thought to check her bag before coming here. She may actually have some of her own snacks that she carries. "Yes, I usually carry around granola bars and even sometimes trail mix, but I forgot to check, and besides, I'm not sure whether you can eat in the library or not." She made a mental note to check the rules on that.

She grinned at the compliment. "Thank you. I love Dominique and dia is just as cute! I don't have a nickname or anything, everyone just calls me Janet." She nodded as the girl confirmed her guess of needing a snack. "What kind of snack where you thinking of?" She asked, taking a bite of a little, fried dough piece that was covered in cinnamon. One of the elves seemed to have overheard them and brought over a little basket of granola bars and trail mix and Janet thanked them.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Dominique was known for carrying snacks because she knew that she would get hungry. And it was always nice to carry chocolate because you never know when you might need to crave a sweet tooth. And she was always willing to share with someone. As Sasha was always bringing her more. And Sasha told her that she could do whatever she wanted. Sharing was always caring. “ Yeah I am not sure if we can actually eat there, but I am able to sneak something in.”

Dominique was grinning when she said that she loved her name. She always thought that it was interesting and didn't know too many people with it. “ Oh hello Janet.” She was still grinning as she thought Dia was cute. “ Mimosa is the one who gave me the nickname of Dia.” Now Janet was asking her what she was thinking when she was coming down for a snack. “ Usually cookies so I can take them back with me to the Gryffindor dorm.” But she then started to think about it more. “ But cake actually sounds like it would be a good snack too."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 8:36 pm

Janet thought for a moment. "I know of Mimosa I believe. Is she that first year in my house? The little Slytherin? If it's who I'm thinking of I've seen her around the common room and such, though I don't know her myself. She seems like the type to give people nicknames though. I'm not surprised she would have given you "Dia", she seems clever enough to think of it."

The girl nodded as Dominique mentioned the cookies vs. cake dilemma. "That's a hard choice. I suppose it would depend on what kind of cake and what kind of cookies you were considering." She wasn't sure that the younger girl really wanted her opinion, but she would help if she wanted.

Janet opened her bag, pulling out the book she had been studying with earlier, her notebook and pencil marking where she had left off. She set them both on the table in front of her before putting her snack away in the little pocket she used to carry them.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Dominique smiled as it seemed like Janet knew of Mimosa. And they were in the same house, so they would know each other. “ Yup Mimosa is a Slytherin.” She really, really was closed to Mimosa. “ I always call her Mim.” Which she really wasn't sure how Mimosa came up with the nickname Dia. It was something that was always there.

Now it was coming to the hard part, decided what she wanted to eat. It was either cookies or cake. Either one would be good it was just down to choosing with one. “ Not really sure which one I want. I know it all comes down to what kind I like. But then again, I am not a picky person.”

She then watched as Janet then started to study. “ So where you are studying and wanted to get a snack?” That was something that happened to Dominique a lot. When she was studying she would hear her stomach growl, and that means that I was time to get something to eat.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food For The Brain {Dominique}   Food For The Brain {Dominique} Empty

Back to top Go down

Food For The Brain {Dominique}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next