Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Just passing the time (Dominique) Emptyby Chester Millstone Today at 8:55 am

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Just passing the time (Dominique) Emptyby Tessa Greene Yesterday at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Just passing the time (Dominique) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Just passing the time (Dominique) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Just passing the time (Dominique) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Just passing the time (Dominique)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Just passing the time (Dominique) Empty
PostSubject: Just passing the time (Dominique)   Just passing the time (Dominique) EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:44 am

Lyra looked around with wide eyes. She'd been to Hogsmeade a couple times by now, but every time it still felt so... magical. That seemed like a stupid word to use considering witches and wizards were magical, and this being an all magic village, of course it was magical, but there was something else about it. Something different than anything she knew.

She had been a part of a magical community back home, so she knew that it wasn't just that. Maybe it was just the fact that she was out of the school, and given free reign to explore the village as she pleased. Her adventurous soul soaked it all in, running with the freedom given to her and using it to look around as much as she pleased.

In the couple of times she had come she'd gotten clothes from Gladrags Wizardwear, sweets from Honeyduke's, some new cleaning supplies for her broom at Quality Quidditch Supplies, and even visited The Shrieking Shack! She hadn't yet had the chance to visit Zonko's Joke Shop, but she knew she still had what... three years to explore further?

Today she had agreed to meet up with Dominique in the Three Broomsticks and entered the establishment slowly, looking around in wonder as she did. She got them a table to share, and ordered two of the so-called Butterbeers, one iced for herself. She hoped the other girl liked the drink okay.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time (Dominique)   Just passing the time (Dominique) EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:58 am

Dominique always loved Hogsmeade weekend and was excited every time. Which she loved going to Honeydukes. As she would get her fill of chocolate. But she was actually meeting Lyra at The Three Broomsticks. Which she was excited that they were hanging out today. And she hoped that Lyra would become her best friend. As she knew that Sasha was in the states and was busy with school. So she was just going to focus on Lyra, Mimosa and Mercy. Then she would have to write her uncle about Lyra. Which she knew that he would love to hear that she is making more friends.

Dia then walking in and seen Lyra. She was already waiting for her and even had her a butterbeer. Dominique knew that she had a best friend. That is when she slowly walked over to Lyra. “ I am glad that you are here and you even got me a butterbeer.” Dominique knew they were going to be best friends. “ I really love butterbeer.”

Just passing the time (Dominique) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time (Dominique)   Just passing the time (Dominique) EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:43 pm

The sight of her new friend made her straighten with a grin. "Dominique! Over here!" She called to the girl, waving a hand so she could see her better. The news that she loved butter beer made her grin widen even more. "Good! It's great to see you too! I love butter beer as well, but I've found I like it better iced. Like coffee! I mean, it's not coffee, but I like iced coffee better than hot coffee, just like how I like iced butter beer more than hot butter beer."

She thought for a moment before musing aloud. "I've been here a couple times by now, and yet it's always so... amazing. Just like the first time I came." She smiled and took a sip of her drink. "So, what do you want to do today? What's your favorite place here?" She leaned forward in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time (Dominique)   Just passing the time (Dominique) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 1:41 am

Dominique made her way over to Lyra. It was like her and Lyra was meant to be best friends. When she heard that Lyra loved butter beer she couldn’t help but smile. “ I know when I go home our house elf makes me some. That way I will always have it.” Dominique was glad that Lyra love The Three Broomstick. It was one of Dominique favorite places to come. But Lyra was asking what her favorite place was. “ Oh I love Honeydukes! I have to always make sure that I have enough chocolate.”

Today was going to be fun as it was Hogsmeade weekend. Dia was going to try and meet up with Mimosa later. But right now she was going to be hanging out with Lyra. “ Maybe we can go there after we are done. That way I can show you my favorite candy store.” Dominique knew that she didn’t have to ever worry about running out of candy. As she would get some from Victoria.

Just passing the time (Dominique) PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time (Dominique)   Just passing the time (Dominique) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:40 am

Her eyes widen slightly at the mention of Dominique having access to Butter Beer even at home. "Oh! That's a brilliant idea! I will have to do that at my house too, maybe they can find a recipe for it. I suppose I could make my own even if I had a recipe." She had to think for a moment to remember which store the other girl was talking about, but at the word 'chocolate' it made the memory of the candy store come back to her quickly. "Oh! Yeah, Honeydukes is so great! It doesn't have very much American candy, but their European candy isn't bad either. I'll have to have Sunny and them send me some candy from home though at some point."

When Dominique mentioned showing her the candy store she nodded quickly. "I've been there before, but we totally should! You can show me all of your favorite candies, cause I haven't been able to try all of them yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing the time (Dominique)   Just passing the time (Dominique) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just passing the time (Dominique)
Page 1 of 1