Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
It's been a long day (Lilith) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
It's been a long day (Lilith) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
It's been a long day (Lilith) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
It's been a long day (Lilith) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
It's been a long day (Lilith) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

It's been a long day (Lilith)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

It's been a long day (Lilith) Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Elena was having a long and rough day. With Valentine's day being around the corner it made her think about all the times her father would send her a box of chocolate just so she didn't feel left out or anything like that. It was always sweet of him to think of her like that and it always brought a smile on her face. She didn't want to be in the common room. Elena grabbed her supplies and walked out of the Slytherin common room and towards the black lake. She always liked being there, it always brought her a peace of mind for some odd reason.

When she arrived she saw it was empty which was good for her and she took a seat against one of the trees and opened up her sketch pad. She hasn't really been drawing lately but for someone reason she felt the need to. She grabbed the piece of charcoal she carries around in her pocket and began to sketch her sister. She missed her siblings so much even though they annoyed her, but she loved them regardless. Elena kept on drawing not paying attention to the world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:12 pm

Lilith had just gotten out of classes for a little free time. Her brain seemed fried and her stomach was growling, but she still had some time before Dinner in the Great Hall. Her feet took her to Black Lake, one of Lilith's favorite places because it tended to be mostly empty half of the time and quiet. A good place for her to think.

As she walked, she discovered a Slytherin girl sitting down who looked to be drawing. It was too late to turn back now. That would make her look weak. Maybe Lilith could be so intimidating the girl would get up and leave?

Sitting down, Lilith laid against the grass with her hands bent behind her head, staring up at the cloudy sky. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched as the girl drew. The girl was a blonde and looked to be the same age as Lilith, if not a little bit older. Lilith has never seen her around before.

Doesn't seem very interesting, Lilith thought before turning back to the sky.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Elena kept going with her drawing when she saw a girl from Gryffindor come over and just lay there. Elena didn't mind, kind of thought of it being amusing in a way. Elena finished the drawing of her sister Mae and flipped the page. She began to sketch the girl who looked a year or two younger then her. Every once in a while she'd look up to get the detail right. Everything she saw in the girl, the length of her hair, lips, eyes, etc was on the paper. The blonde kind of thought it was a little creepy but hey, everyone liked to been sketched.

The blonde finished her sketch and ripped off the paper. She put her initials on the bottom of the page. E.B. She got up and put the paper on the girl's stomach before taking her seat and began sketching the black lake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Lilith's azul eyes flickered open as she looked down at her chest to see a paper. Sitting up, Lilith grabbed the paper and looked at it. It was a brilliantly drawn picture of the same girl Lilith saw in the mirror all the time.

My nose isn't that big, Lilith thought skeptically with narrowed eyes as she glances over at the blonde girl again. Looks like she wasn't the only one watching from the corner of her eye. It gave Lilith the heebies to know someone was watching her long enough to draw something so detailed. Lilith spun her feet around to face the girl. Her initials were at the bottom of the paper. E.B. Never heard of her, Lilith thought.

"E.B.," she repeated aloud. "It's really good. Creepy good, but good otherwise. May I ask why you're drawing me?" Lilith arched an eyebrow, unnecessarily showing her the picture of her. Lilith did plan to keep it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:00 pm

Elena saw from the corner of her eye that the other girl saw the drawing and was either amazed or criticizing it in her head. Elena didn't mind if the other girl didn't like it. It was always a passion of hers to draw and she would continue to do that. Yes knowing if you were good or not was a good thing but Elena knew she was good, there was no doubting that. Elena heard the Gryffindor girl talk and it caused the blonde to look up at the other girl. She was glad to hear that the other girl approved of her work. Not like it mattered but she didn't mind the compliment.

"The E.B stands for Elena Bliss and sorry for drawing you but you're a good canvas and I felt like you deserved to be drawn" Elena shrugged, the other girl was beautiful she would say that, but there was something special about drawing her but Elena let that go right out her head. "Besides, that way you can see what true beauty is. Something a reflection can't show."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:38 pm

How sweet, Lilith thought. I hate it.

The girl didn't act like a Slytherin by any means. Lilith started to think that maybe it was switch your house day? This girl must have some major ambitions because it didn't seem like she had a cunning bone in her body. Then again, Lilith wasn't the textbook definition of a Gryffindor either, so she had no right to judge.

Trying to ignore the fact that the other girl was calling her pretty, Lilith held out a hand. "Lilith Westlocke. Pleasure," she said, but it didn't sound like it was much of a pleasure. She carefully folded the picture and stuffed it into the pocket of her cloak. "Second year. I assume you're a Slytherin? You don't act much like one."

Lilith didn't always know when her opinions weren't welcome. She figured truth was the best policy and didn't always understand when others got mad at her about it.

"But it is slightly creepy you had to watch me to draw it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Elena watched her mood switch and Elena stood up. When the Gryffindor said it was a pleasure then her name with her hand out Elena looked at it before looking at her. "I wish I could say it is a pleasure but I'd be lying and as for me 4th year Slytherin and it seems like you're a Gryffindor, you don't look like it" Elena over looked the girl before her eyes settled on hers. Elena green eyes waiting for the young girl to test her.

Sure Elena was a Slytherin and if this girl wanted a Slytherin she was going to get worse then Draco Malfoy himself. Elena didn't mind that the girl had a little rudeness to her but there was no way in hell Elena was going to take anything from the girl if she started her stuff. Elena was ready for war if she needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:04 pm

Lilith raised her other eyebrow, cocking her head slightly to the side. The should-be Hufflepuff turned into a stereotypical Slytherin awfully fast. She didn't get what the problem was. She was just saying the truth, but she began to realize maybe the girl didn't take it as a compliment, but an insult? That confused Lilith.

She didn't look like Gryffindor. "I don't?" Lilith pondered, looking down on the Gryffindor crest sewn into her robes. "I'm wearing the crest, aren't I? I feel like you took that the wrong way."

Lilith typically considered herself the smartest in the room and found herself explain her thinking process more often than not, even when it is not needed. Because of this, she assumed her thought process was more superior than other people's.

"You were just being abnormally nice and quiet. There is nothing wrong with that. I was just pointing it out," Lilith explained. It was only words. They can't physically harm you in any way. Yet this girl's mood seemed to depend on the words Lilith said.

Weird, she thought.

Last edited by Lilith Westlocke on Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:11 pm

Elena raised her high brow and sighed. "I meant you don't look like you should have been sorted into Gryffindor, perhaps Ravenclaw?" Elena did a once over. Yup definitely Ravenclaw. Elena sat back down and started her drawing again. She looked at the girl.

"You're not the only one who doesn't think I belong in Slytherin but best believe when prevoked and pushed the snake in me will come out to play" Elena had no problem getting her hands dirty if needed to. Elena looked out of the black lake but she finished her drawing and pinned it to the tree with her initails on the bottom. She admired her drawing on the tree and grinned. She liked that she could make dark things look beautiful. It was a habit and gift of hers. She was always trying to make a bad situation good even if it went against her better judegment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 6:31 pm

"So then it wouldn't matter if I said it," Lilith shrugged as the Slytherin calmed down. That was good. Lilith found it harder to reason with angry people. They tended to be uncooperative. Lilith thought about what she said for a moment. Ravenclaw? Meh. Her mother was in Ravenclaw. Kind of ruined it for her. "I don't think so," Lilith shook her head.

Looking at the tree picture. The tree itself was dark and old, probably might fall over any day now. Leaves floated down from its branches, all shriveled and dead. Lilith frowned as she looked back at the picture. "It looks too happy," Lilith said.

She took her own picture out of her pocket. Even hears had a peaceful, happy look to it. "You make everything so happy. Why?"

Lilith knew that people could lie with words, but on paper too? It all seemed lighter when it wasn't. It was dark and twisted and that's what made if different. Now, it was supposed to be all happy and beautiful. Lilith didn't believe it. "But life isn't all happy and beautiful like this."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a long day (Lilith)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next