Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

It's been a long day (Lilith)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Elena saw Lilith look at her picture on the tree and asked why it was happy when it was twisted and dark. Then she asked about the pictures in general and Elena shrugged. "I like to think that there is more to things and people then how they present themselves to others. When you were laying there you had this calm demenor about you that was beautiful. The way you prevented yourself before talking to me was beautiful. Same with this scenery, it may look all dark and mysterious but that is the most beautiful thing about it."

"I like seeing beautiful things just being themselves. It makes the drawing. Look at your picture for example. All you did was just lay there with no care in the world. Had no idea I was drawing you. See that is beautiful when you are in your own mind and just showing yourself. Same with the scenery, they just have to be there and they're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Lilith's frowned twisted at the corners. "Too happy," she repeated, quieter as she folded the picture back up and shoved it into her pocket. "So you draw," Lilith started uneasily. She wasn't the best at keeping up the conversation. "You do anything else? Quidditch? Dueling?"

Something I won't have trouble talking about, Lilith thought, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. Maybe it would be better if this Slytherin just went on her way. Lilith was never one for talking to others, especially ones she had no earlier experience with. Reminding herself that it would be good for her to learn to communicate better, Lilith steadied her breathing. Who knew, maybe this girl was something special in some way or another. Lilith could always do with more information on those at Hogwarts. Connections were everything if that's what her failure of parents taught her.

Last edited by Lilith Westlocke on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm

Elena saw that the girl got back to herself and Elena rolled her eyes. In a way this girl was getting on her nerves but there was something that Elena saw was familiar, the blonde could relate to the brunette in a way. The blonde nodded. "Yes to both. I play Quidditch and duel. I love the duel though, makes people know I take no shit and don't care either" Elena replied hinting that she was taking no shit from Lilith.

The Slytherin sat down and just looked at Lilith. She may be a Gryffindor and Elena may be a Slytherin but its all good because no one had to like Elena. "So what do you do? Play with my little ponys? Talk about how cute boys are?" She rolled her eyes, she was bisexual but guys here were too full of themselves. Elena waited to see what Lilith would say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:09 am

Lilith's eyebrow raised, unimpressed. She didn't need to know to back off. Maybe this girl shouldn't take everything to heart. For a Slytherin who took no shit, she was surely sensitive. Especially for a fourth year. Words are just words, Lilith repeated in her head. Lilith personally would never let things as measly and insignificant as a few vowels and consonants sewed together upset her. That would be weak.

The girl sat back down across from her. Lilith crossed her legs beneath her. "No," Lilith deadpanned, tilting her head to the side in confusion. "I don't own any little horses and they wouldn't be allowed at Hogwarts anyway." Lilith didn't know where this was supposed to go. What type of conversation would go from fun dueling and Quidditch to horses and stable boys? "But I play Quidditch, if that's what you're asking."

Last edited by Lilith Westlocke on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Elena knew that this girl wasn't used to being friendly in a way with people. Elena knew she should come down but it is kind of hard when her shield goes up. Elena stopped and relaxed a little bit, plus Elena did think she was attractive and Elena didn't really want to be alone in a way.

Elena grinned when she talked about the horses not being aloud here. If only this girl knew it was a toy and not an actual horse. It caused Elena to laugh because it was funny that Lilith thought that.

When Elena calmed down she looked at Lilith. "Sorry it was funny. The my little pony I mentioned its a toy horse, so technically you could bring it here, but what position you play? I'm a keeper" Elena liked to block, she was good at it, yes she missed the quaffle a few times but not everyone was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Lilith narrowed her azul eyes in confusion. "I don't understand why you are laughing," she said, tilting her head slightly to the side. Toy horses? Who would want a fake horse? It seemed awfully boring when you could have dungbombs and other amazing wizarding objects to keep you entertained.

Lilith was relieved that they were moving back to a conversation that Lilith actually understood. Being a Pureblood could be tough in a work of pop culture references and tiny pony toys. She was also relieved that the girl seemed to settle down slightly, releasing the spiked walls she had built up around her just moments before. This helped Lilith. Maybe she could read her a little better now.

"I'm a Chaser," Lilith said. "I like to go fast and I can fly very well. Keepers are interested. I prefer a more fast role myself. No offense, but I don't like Keepers very much. They tend to get in my way."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 3:32 am

Elena shrugged, she thought it was funny that the other girl had no idea but then Elena really looked at her and nodded. She knew what it was like to build walls when it came to certain things and she could tell that Lilith didn't have friends really considering the way she acts and what not. "This is going to be a dumb question but do you even know how to have fun?" Elena knew this girl needed to learn to let lose a little bit.

When she talked about Quidditch and how she loved how to ride fast and didn't really like keepers to be honest. Elena didn't feel any offense to what the Gryffindor said. "No I know what you mean, I like to protect my team whatever it costs" Elena was a 100% Slytherin and she would always protect her House at any cost.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:59 pm

"You're right," Lilith nodded. "That is a stupid question. Of course, I know how to have fun. I just don't find what other people find fun fun. I don't find drawing very fun or hanging out with people very fun. I like to do actual fun things."
Like Quidditch or dueling, Lilith thought, but besides that, she didn't have a lot of interests. She liked to gamble, but that wasn't a very good way to start a conversation and the only reason she really liked it was because she was good at it. Not to mention she needed to be good at it to survive, but then again, it never hurt to have some extra galleons in her pocket.

"People are just selfish creatures who like simple things," Lilith shrugged. "I'm just not one of those people and I prefer not to be associated with them or judged for the things I may or may not like." Lilith's azul eyes narrowed dangerously.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Elena green eyes narrowed along with the other girls. If she wanted to be a bitch the Elena bitch mode will come out to but the Slytherin also could tell that Lilith didn't have a lot of friends. Hell she probably had none but Elena didn't care because today they both needed some kind of entertainment and no matter how many times Lilith can come up with an excuse, Elena will come back with a solution.

The blonde stood up and hid her supplies in the tree trunk and looked to Lilith. "Well you're stuck with me for the rest of the day whether you like it or not, so please tell me what kind of fun things you would like to do today? I just cleared my entire day and I can guarantee you have no children to terrorize so I know your ass is free too" Elena gave her the look to deny her and watch what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been a long day (Lilith)   It's been a long day (Lilith) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been a long day (Lilith)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2