Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 am

Scarlett took a swig of her beer before leaning closer. "That may be true Artemis that you seem to be happy but I can guarantee when I'm done you will be put back into your family's name. You see my spies don't only watch you Artemis. They watch those around you to and I promised Adam I would use what I got against your parents. No one gets one of on a Jorde, especially this one" she pointed at herself.

"You can have everything back Artemis. Come with me to meet your mother and father I understand you only want two people from your family but if it came down to everything they would turn their back on you Art and you know it. Hell I don't even want to meet your family but Adam won't stop his constant nagging. Like I swear he don't get it from me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 am

Artemis was glad when Scarett could admit that he seemed happy. But he really wasn’t understanding how she was gong to put him back with his family’s name. “ How is the hell do you plan on doing that? I was shunned because I had Lilac out of wedlock. Since you didn’t want a future with me.” Now he was all confused and had no idea to ask how she was planning this Or to tell her that she was crazy for even thinking it.

Artemis like the idea that he could have everything back. That meant that he could see his Azalea flowers again. How he missed them and didn’t even think that they were even still alive.” I know Theo and Rhea would never turn their back on me. As we made a promise that we would be there for each other no matter what.” He then started to think real hard. “ Athena was always nagging on me. But then I was the responsible old brother to look up to.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:23 am

The Scarlett sinister grin came back onto her features. The grin that meant that if you fuck with her prepare to get burned to the ground and suffer. "Trust me on this Art, I know secrets that neither of your Parents want revealed. If you want back into what is yours then I will help but only because of Adam. But if you want me to lie to our son and tell him she said no then I will gladly do that. But I can guarantee your throne, you already got the heirs and you have Sierra. You're all set" Scarlett explained to him.

"I understand but your family's worth will tear you all apart. Trust me on that, I know what greed does and they can tell you this now but your entire family is hiding things. Including your precious Rhea and Theo. The files don't lie."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:33 am

Artemis had to admit then grin on her face as a little scary. As he had no idea what he was getting himself into. How he missed not having that I am a Capulet name ever since he was shunned. But could he trust her that she would make this happen. And he knew it was because of his son. “ Ok you have my attention as I might jump on this offer.” Was it possible that he was going to have it all again. There was a part of him that would say yes in a heartbeat. Just so he could get back to his garden. Because he wanted to send Mimosa one of the Azalea that he knew her mother loved.

Scarlett then said thae everyone in his family was hiding something. “ Oh I already know about Theo drinking and the fact that he has come out of the closet.” He really had no idea what she even had on his parents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:40 am

"Artemis this is something that is a yes or no question. If you want it back, no fear damnit. Trust me when I tell you this I don't care for your title or what not. But when I get your name back and I will, don't take my kids from me. Yes people can know who they are and what not but if you marry that Sierra girl. I don't want her to have any claim to my kids Art. I'm not losing them" Scarlett warned him. It was a promise not a threat.

When Artemis mentioned his brother's drinking she roled her eyes. "True but does anyone know that precious Athena isn't a Capulet?" She grinned at what she just told Artemis. "Your mother had an affair that your father has no idea about" she told him. This would help his case. She knew it amongst others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:14 pm

Artemis wanted what was his as he was the first born. Even though he had a twin Artemis was born first. So the heir to the Capulets was his. Not that his brother really wanted it. “ Yes I really want it back and that would mean that Adam would also be my heir.” He was still in shock that he had a son. He then listened as Scarlett brought up Sierra and marriage. “ We have been only dating seven months. I am not even ready to start thinking about that.” He did understand the whole not wanting to be replaced.

He then listened as Scarlett was going to share some of the secrets of his family. Which he had to say that he was shocked when she said the one about Athena. He knew it was all possible. But it wouldn’t matter since Athena was still his sister. “ Oh I know there are skeleton in everyone closet.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:05 pm

She knew the Capulets name was important to him. Hell she practically forced him out the family when she got knocked up. "Good because your family has a lot that they want to hide. Mostly your parents and my job is to blackmail their asses or I go public. Then your family won't have any power at all if they call me bluff. As for the Sierra thing if its right. You'll both know" Scarlett said to him. Since when the fuck was she cupid?

"You're right there is skeletons in your families closet and others as well. But believe me when I tell you this. I am very sinister, its part of me and I am proud of it. But in order for this to work. You need to have a game face when I out shit to your parents to put you back on the throne."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)   Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Face to face (Artemis, NPC Lilac- TW swearing)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3