Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Discovering the past ( Sierra) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Discovering the past ( Sierra) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Discovering the past ( Sierra) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Discovering the past ( Sierra) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Discovering the past ( Sierra) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Discovering the past ( Sierra)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Discovering the past ( Sierra) Empty
PostSubject: Discovering the past ( Sierra)   Discovering the past ( Sierra) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:39 am

Artemis decided to ask Sierra to the cafe in hoping to tell her some news. As it would be best to mention that his baby mama was back. He would call her his ex because that would say that they actually dated. But they only had a couple of one night stand. Which that sound crazy to say it like that. But that was how it happened. That was something that he would have to explain her her. But also he wanted to tell her about some news that he got. And he hoped that Sierra would take it in a good way.

He had a table as he was waiting for her to show up. Artemis knew that she was a busy person, so getting free time didn’t happen a lot. He just hoped that she would be able to take it all in. And since they were dating she had the right to know about everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the past ( Sierra)   Discovering the past ( Sierra) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 8:11 am

Sierra did always find time for Artemis in her busy schedules of the day. She just wanted to spend time with him too. Now when they were already dating then she knew that she should give more of her days to him, even if it wasn't always easy. Also, she knew she probably needs to get to know Artemis better.

She had no idea what today's meeting or date was really about. She just hoped it won't be something bad really. Anyways she arrived at the cafe not much after Artemis. "Hey," she said with a small smile on her face and sat across of him there now. She looked at Artemis and waited for him to speak up there now. So she would finally know what all this was about.

She could tell it was something serious by his looks and well she wasn't sure what it was yet. But she will know soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the past ( Sierra)   Discovering the past ( Sierra) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Artemis was glad when Sierra arrived. He smiled as she was always someone who can make him smile or even be happy. He was wondering if he should ease into it or just come out and tell her. “ I am glad that you can make it.” He then took a deep breath and was hoping that she would be ready for it. Because he was just going to make it like a band aid and rip it off. Even though he knows that it might be a bit of a shock. “ Well it seems like my baby mama is back.” He really couldn’t call Scarlett his ex. As that would mean they would of actually dated.

That wasn’t the part that shocked him and he that Sierra would also be shocked as well. “ That isn’t even the most shocking part. I am not just the father of Lilac but I actually have another son and daughter.” Artemis knew that she was going to have so many questions. And he was willing to answer them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the past ( Sierra)   Discovering the past ( Sierra) EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Sierra wasn't so surprised as she should be hearing that Scarlet was back but she had run into her a few days ago too. She sighed there instead. She was really happy to see Artemis but she didn't like Scarlet, not at all. She wasn't even sure what was her deal. That girl was way too mean for her liking. "Oh, yeah. I did meet yeah her once accidentally on the street. Well walked into her," she said there with a sigh.

"Wait, what? So you have three kids?" she asked to be sure that she heard him right there. kay this part was surprising for her for sure. "And they all are with Scarlet?" she asked even to be sure about this. "How old are they all now. Well, Lilac I know but your other daughter and son?" She wasn't even sure what else she should ask there now. She still tried to understand and progress this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering the past ( Sierra)   Discovering the past ( Sierra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering the past ( Sierra)
Page 1 of 1