Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Can I Help You? (Sierra) Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Can I Help You? (Sierra) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Can I Help You? (Sierra) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Can I Help You? (Sierra) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Can I Help You? (Sierra) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Can I Help You? (Sierra)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Can I Help You? (Sierra) Empty
PostSubject: Can I Help You? (Sierra)   Can I Help You? (Sierra) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:50 pm

Grayson had taken to spending his lunch breaks in the staffroom every once in a while. He loved the library, but he did need a change of scenery every now and then. Spending time in the staffroom made him feel as if he was actually a member of the authority at Hogwarts, something that even after several years, he wasn't quite used to. Since he wasn't a professor, he wasn't sure exactly where he fit in with the rest of the faculty.

As his break finished up, he folded up his copy of The Daily Prophet and left it on the table in case anyone else was interested. Standing from his seat, he checked his watch, then headed toward the door to return to the library and get back to work. He tossed a brief farewell behind his shoulder to the other staff members on their breaks, and pushed the door open with his shoulder, stepping out into the hall.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I Help You? (Sierra)   Can I Help You? (Sierra) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:55 am

Sierra was once again the Hogwarts castle and this time she was here for the different reasons as she was last time. She lately seems to come to this magical school very much. She knows that it's part of her duty really. Today this young woman was here because of the girl named Mimosa. There were some things she needed to give to her basically.

She wasn't really sure where to find her. She didn't know where her common room was or anything like that. Anyways she was once again lost in here. She hoped that maybe someone can help her out there again. Anyways she saw someone walking out some room and she wasn't sure what it was. It seemed to be someone who was staff here since he was way too old to be a student here. Anyways Sierra walked over to him.

"Excuse me?" she asked there now. "Could you please help me out a bit?" she asked there now from him. She hoped he would have some time for her. She had no idea if the man was busy with something or not. She hoped he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Can I Help You? (Sierra)   Can I Help You? (Sierra) EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 12:00 pm

Grayson's head turned at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. The accent had a bit of a French lilt, and as he came to face the woman, something tickled at the back of his mind. Her face seemed familiar, but he couldn't quite place where he might have seen her before.

When she asked if he could help her, he gave her his full attention. Technically he still had a couple minutes left in his break, and, well...the library probably wouldn't burn down while he paused to help this woman.

"Sure," he replied. "What can I help you with?"

She probably needed directions somewhere, he guessed. She wasn't a student, nor was she a staff member. He'd never seen her at the school before, so she must be a visitor, probably looking for someone. Again, he racked his brain for why she looked familiar. Where had he seen her before? Maybe when he was in France? But which time? It continued to evade him, but he was sure they must have met somewhere...or maybe not met, but at least been in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Help You? (Sierra)   Can I Help You? (Sierra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I Help You? (Sierra)
Page 1 of 1