Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy)   Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:09 pm

The cheekiness of Kevin's reply on her advice brought a small smile to Elenore's lips as she glanced up at the man opposite him. How could he be like that? Flipping from serious to funny so quickly without getting stuck? It was... somewhat tiring to keep up with, truthfully, but also rather refreshing, in a manner. Not that she liked the man overly much, he was odd.

"Of course I can dance!" Elenore replied at the terrible notion of not being able to dance was offered in conversation. "I was schooled in dance the moment I could walk." The correction was needed, of course, no Clement couldn't dance. The very thought was preposterous to the witch, and this conversation was now verging on offensive. "Though I'm not sure what style of dancing is typical of such events."

The last was an admission that Elenore had felt was needed, because Merlin knew the spectrum of dance was quite vast. Which one of the dances she'd been taught that would be used at the party, she couldn't guess at, though she had to admit the dancing might be outside of her scope of dancing. Like the parties back at Hogwarts which had been much to lewd for her taste or enjoyment, but she knew of them.

Elenore was distracted by the mention of another girl, and a number, though, something that didn't give a lot of information, but was interesting no less. "Your girlfriend? Or..?" The witch enquired politely, though truly it wasn't of any interest to her. She was more focused on the fact she'd been a good girl, and trying to decide if Kevin was, once more, teasing her.

Not being sure on that point, though, the conversation moved on, and Elenore looked down at the food she'd been trying to eat, with little and less enthusiasm, before politely putting down her knife and fork. "You're right, it's not very nice at all." Elenore commented, before politely shaking her head. "I don't want to be late for our next session. You go, if you'd like. I'll be fine." The witch declined the offer, not feeling comfortable enough with Kevin to follow him off of campus on her own, or to put herself in a position for being late to her next class, either.

Reaching down for her bag, Elenore picked it up and pulled out her purse, finding out a couple of ten dollar bills and putting that with their ticket. The server came and took the money away with a perplexed look at the tip being given by a student, before hurrying off without further question. Elenore replaced her purse and looked back to her lunch companion. "Thank you, for having lunch with me. It's lovely to meet you, and... well, maybe we can get lunch another time." Elenore proposed, before politely excusing herself from Kevin's company and moving off in the direction of the library, knowing full well that the red headed male would not be likely to follow her there.

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Harrington
Adult
Adult
Kenneth Harrington

Job/hobbies : Internationally acclaimed photographer

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy)   Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:10 pm

Tuesday's assurance that she could dance did not convince her lunch date for a minute. Oh he was sure she could "dance", if she had no idea what dancing even was. Even he could do that particular dance, but the little bird really couldn't keep up here. And despite himself, the man immediately wanted to see her try.

"Well, unless you're trained in the fine art of Rubbus Groinium, I doubt its your thing, kiddo," he replied, containing his mirth to a mere grin and twinkle in his eye. "But don't let me stop you, by all mans, try it out." After all, he was being helpful. Something Tuesday clearly did not understand as she extracted ehr purse and laid out the bills that would more than cover their lunch.

"Thank you, for having lunch with me. It's lovely to meet you, and... well, maybe we can get lunch another time."

"Ah, i don't know Tuesday," he answered, affecting a thoughtful pose. "I'm bonked solid for the next two weeks but I'll try to slot you in since you asked so nicely. Next time though, you take me somewhere nice." To emphasize his point about the quality of food they had just endured, he reached for his flask again, taking a deep drink.

Kevin Harrington watched her leave with a mixture of concern and amusement, hoping she was done being awkward for the day. After all, he couldn't be expected to swoop in every time a damsel was in distress. Why, a man might start getting a reputation if he did.

Come plot with me! <3
Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy) - Page 2 Rsz_rs12
Back to top Go down

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams are Made Of (Elenore & The Harrington Boy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2