Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Empty
PostSubject: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 1:18 pm

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Squidboysquidboysquidboysquidboy! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
I just realized its been three weeks since summer and I haven't texted you. Poor you, you must miss me so much. Though you can text me next time to remind me okay? - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
I'm all the way in India, in a city called New Delhi. New Delhi has so much to see and do, I've been here lots but I don't think I've managed to see and do everything yet. - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
You'd like it here. The people I'm staying with keep fancy peacocks. They're pretty and everything but kind of stupid, so you'll like them fine. - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
What have you been up to? You work in Hogmeade right? At some shop? Is it fun? What do you do? Do you need help learning to do it better? I don't have much time but I'm sure I can teach you via text! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
I'll be here until about mid July, than my Jacques is coming to pick me up in his new jet. At first we wanted to sail but The Lady Mimosa is not ready yet, it should be by my birthday though! We have a home in Venice so we'll be staying there during the QWC. Where will you stay when you come to Italy? - Mx

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 7:28 pm

3:39pm Sunday 21 June, 2026
Can't talk now. Father's Day stuff.

9:02pm Sunday 21 June, 2026
You're probably asleep by now, it'll be late in India. Hopefully this doesn't wake you up.
Don't worry about not texting me, I've been busy so I wouldn't really of had time to reply to you, anyway.
Peacocks aren't aquatic animals, so I'm not really that interest to be honest. I'm sure they're pretty, but you can keep them.
I've been working most of the summer, yeah. I only work in Hogsmeade during the school year. Through the summer, I work in Diagon Alley at the Quality Quidditch Supplies store. No I don't need help, my job is really easy.
We're staying in the main camp in the Nature Reserve. Don't really know. Dad is sorting all the boring stuff.
Why are you in India, again? You always go to India, don't you want to be in the UK with all your friends for the summer? What do you even do whilst you're there?

FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 7:15 am

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
They're not my peacocks silly, well unless I want them to be. My Jacques says everything is mine anyway but I don't want the peacocks. It's okay, you'll understand when you're older and cleverer. I'll teach you! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Well, I started going to India for work three years ago. You know, my work is a lot more complicated than yours. But the people here really really really like me and I made tons of friends, so now I go just for fun. Like this time around I'm taking Bollywood dance classes. I'm really good at them too, of course! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
There's going to be a henna competition here over the weekend. It's where you make pretty designs using a weird plant ink on your hands. I'm trying to decide what to put on my hands and I have a few options. - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) 512x512bb FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Mehndi-design-2018 FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Mehndi-designs-by-payal-modern-bridal-mehndi-cuff FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) 512x512bb
- Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
What do you think, which one should I go with? - Mx

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 7:30 am

7:03am, Monday 22 June 2026
Bollywood dancing? Huh. Don't think I've seen any apart from that film... Slumdog Millionaire. Can't really remember it. And of course you're good at it, you're good at everything. Your Jacques says so.
I don't like any of those designs. https://images.app.goo.gl/iVqJFLG8b4o3etZT8 maybe try this one? Then you can win by thinking outside the box? Nobody else will, so you will be the smartest person there!
Got to get ready for work now. Talk another time.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 7:46 am

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
No, no, Slumdog Millionaire is not a Bollywood movie, it's a Hollywood movie. That mans it was made by Americans. Bollywood is the movie and TV industry of India. You need to know these kind of important things in my line of work. Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
You're right, no one would think to put a pretend creature on their hand. I can probably fix the design though, make it prettier but still have the imaginary Squid on it. Should I also put dragons on there to keep with the Imaginary Creatures theme?- Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
By the way, are you betting on the QWC. Here, have another Galleon for each of your bet in case you don't have enough. I have plenty so its no problem! Be sure to bet on France to win everything because they're the bestest! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Oh and some of my friends are coming to the final game too. And my Mercy will be there! I can't wait to see her. Last year she was in India with me but this year she isn't because of her Lupus. :/ - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
We're going on a tour of the Genghis river, there's supposed to be tons of aquatic life there an rumor has it there are deep pockets of water where mermaids live. Mermaids aren't real of course but the tour guides are silly. He says we can see them if we go in deep enough. - Mx

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 9:51 am

7:27pm Monday 22 June 2026
I know the difference between Bollywood and Hollywood. I just meant it had some dancing in it.
And, once again, Squids are real. I will show you the Squid when we're back at Hogwarts so you stop spouting nonsense. Honestly, hasn't your Jacques corrected you on this yet? And dragons are also real. There is a dragon colony/sanctuary in Romania. Don't put dragons and Squids together, that would be weird.
I am betting on the QWC. But I will be betting on Hong Kong and Malaysia because those two teams are really good! Please tell me you haven't bet on France? They're truly awful at Quidditch, and they probably won't make it out of the group stages. But based on the fact you think they're the 'bestest' (that's not a word btw), I'm going to guess you already bet on them.
Her Lupus? Who told you she had Lupus? I'm just going to spend the QWC with my parents most probably, unless I run in to any of the boys. Not sure they managed to get tickets, though.
And, again, mermaids are real. Do you ever listen in Care of Magical Creatures? Or, you know, flick through the books for CoMC? All of the creatures are real! I'm really going to have to teach you better.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 am

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Hiiiiiiiii - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
You sent way too many messages from last time, i haven't had the time to read them. - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
But I know what they say. You miss me, blah blah blah, you miss me more. Everyone does. - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
I won the Henna contest, as I knew I would! the judges said I had the prettiest hands of anyone present! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Our mermaid trip is this weekend, I'll send you lots of pictures of the nonexistent mermaids! - Mx

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 10:05 am

7:03am Tuesday 23 June 2026
That's not what my text said at all, but okay.
Well done on the Henna thing.
Mermaids are still real. Have fun and don't provoke them!
Off to work again. Talk another time.

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 10:42 am

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Squid Boy! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Squid Boy! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Squid Boy! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Hiiiii! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
We saw a Mermaid! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Latest?cb=20190312020801- Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
On TV - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
Because Mermaids aren't real! - Mx

[PRIVATE NUMBER]
*giggles* - Mx

Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 1:33 pm

9:52pm Tuesday 23 June 2026
How many times do I have to tell you that mermaids are real before you believe me?
When we get back to Hogwarts, I'm taking you swimming in the Black Lake to prove it.
Also, stop watching kids films!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)   FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy) Empty

Back to top Go down

FW: fw: fw: (Squid Boy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next