Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Wonder Years - Yellow - December, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Tessa Greene Diary Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Tessa Greene Diary Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:38 pm

» .The Wonder Years - Blue - June, 2009 (Alexagramma)
Tessa Greene Diary Emptyby Alexander Quinn Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:41 pm

» The Wonder Years - Red - May, 2008 (Alexagramma)
Tessa Greene Diary Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:48 pm

» Fly on the wings of fondness (JacZalea)
Tessa Greene Diary Emptyby Jacques Clement Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Tessa Greene Diary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Greene
Adult
Adult
Tessa Greene

Birthday : 1992-11-25

Tessa Greene Diary Empty
PostSubject: Tessa Greene Diary   Tessa Greene Diary EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 2:49 pm

Dear Diary

I couldn't be happier that Jackson didn't marry Sasha. As this is my second chance for happiness. Now I don't have to hide and go behind anybody back. But I know I will have to tell Dominique soon. And I am not sure how this is going to go. I know that she is going to be confused. And I am not sure how she is going to take it. Also, I don't have to worry about what Damien thinks. As he is still in prison which I am fine with that. When Damien asked for a divorce I didn't know what I was going to do. But I found a way to move on. As I am in charge of Fox I know things are better. And when I don't have to hide my relationship with Jackson. It will be even better and now I have a shot at being happy. I am ready for the fact that we don’t have to hide our relationship.

Soon Dominique would be coming home from school. As it will be Christmas break soon and I can tell her. Because she knows Jackson as her uncle. Not someone who is dating her mother. But I am sure that she will take the news well. As I know all she wants for me to be happy. I know that this is going to take baby steps and hope that in time she will accept. Damien is no longer in either of their lives. As right now he is still in prison. And that was a place she hoped that he would stay. But she knew that one day he would get out. And she prayed that he wouldn’t find her. Not that she didn’t want anything else to do with him. As he had tried to ruin her life.

Everything is running smoothly at work. And with Jackson winning the election it means we are still going to have a long-distance relationship. Which is something that we can work with? As we both want this to work. After everything that I went through with Damien. A long-distance relationship isn’t going to be that bad. And I know that Jackson would never do anything to hurt me as Damien did. This is also my chance to move on and I am going to take that. And I know that Jackson is going to be with me every step of the way. As he knows that this is going to be something that won’t be easy for me. As Damien hurt me really bad, but I know that Jackson will be there for me.

It is looking like everything is looking up for me. I finally get to say that I am in a relationship with Jackson. And that we no longer have to hide it. And I am sure that Dominique will come around to the idea. I know that it might take a while. But I know she knows that this is will make me happy. The last six months I have been busy with making sure that Fox is the best. And also helping Jackson out when I can. Jackson has also invited myself and Dominique to Green Lake. He wants us to meet his mother. Which this is a huge step in our relationship.
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Tessa Greene Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessa Greene Diary   Tessa Greene Diary EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:45 pm

Tessa Greene Diary Rsz_pi10
Back to top Go down

Tessa Greene Diary
Page 1 of 1