Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Elena Bliss's Diary Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Elena Bliss's Diary Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Elena Bliss's Diary Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Elena Bliss's Diary Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Elena Bliss's Diary Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Elena Bliss's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Elena Bliss's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Elena Bliss's Diary   Elena Bliss's Diary EmptyFri May 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Day One:

School is so far so good, miss my family who are at home enjoying their lives while I'm at school. Surprisingly I wish my younger siblings were old enough for Hogwarts so I could see them more. Although I know when they're old enough for Hogwarts I'm going to wish they weren't here. No matter how much those two annoy my soul, they're my family and I love them with all my heart and would be completely and utterly devastated if something happened to one or both of them. Ugh, I need to stop thinking negative already. Well I have to get ready for class. Will write again when I can Very Happy

- Elena Bliss
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss's Diary   Elena Bliss's Diary EmptyWed May 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Diary,

I hate this so much. The pain of losing my family. I had gotten a letter from an Auror telling me how my parents and my siblings were killed along with my dog Axel and my other cat Rena... I am actually happy on one sense I brought Ella to Hogwarts with me but it's still heart breaking knowing I am now an orphan with a cat. I don't think I could lose Ella, she is all I got left of my old life... I'm alone now and it's scary knowing I will not be able to go home on the holidays and see my family once more

- Elena
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss's Diary   Elena Bliss's Diary EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Dear Diary,

I am so sorry I haven't written to you, but a lot has happened. I found out that my father wasn't my real father and that someone my mother had a one night stand with was in fact my biological dad. I have been through so much since finding this out, but do you know what? This has made me such a stronger person, I mean I thought I was strong before but now that I have been finding myself, it has gotten so much better if you ask me. I still have my short panic attacks but I have gotten through them by breathing. What I am trying to say is that I feel like a whole new person. I think my parents and my siblings dying was kind of a good thing... Not in a mean way but in a way where I don't have to relay on them when I am down.

Them dying opened my eyes that one day people you love will no longer be here and as much as it hurts when it happens, its okay to continue on life without them. Yes I have thought about suicide but then I wouldn't get to be what I always wanted to be. A mother, a healer, I love knowing that kindness and smiles can bring joy to those who never have had it before, but now then can get free kindness and smiles from me. I love being Elena Elizabeth Bliss. I will always be me and no one can change that for the world. I am going to be strong from here on out and make sure my green eyes are open to the things around me. That way when life comes down to it, I can be someone else's anchor.

- Elena Elizabeth Bliss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss's Diary   Elena Bliss's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Elena Bliss's Diary
Page 1 of 1