Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Elena Bliss Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Elena Bliss Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Elena Bliss Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Elena Bliss Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Elena Bliss Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Elena Bliss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 11:38 pm

Elena Bliss Tenor

Elena Bliss Rsz_ge10
Full Name: Elena Elizabeth Bliss
Date of birth: July 5, 2010
Birthplace: Paris, France
Current home: England (Hogwarts for school)
Blood Status: Halfblood
Sexual Alignment: Bisexual
Wand type: Cherry, 10in, dragon heartstring

Elena Bliss Rsz_ap10
Hair colour and style: Blonde, mostly curly, sometimes up or straight
Eye colour: Green
Height: 5,5
Body type: Slim
Dress sense: Casual
Birthmarks: A moon on her right hip
Tattoos: None
Scars: A cut on her ankle
Piercings: Ears and bar

Elena Bliss Rsz_pe10

[In this section, please don’t just write one or two words. Explain their likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses, positive & negative traits in detail wherever possible; this is for people to get a decent idea of who your character is and what they are like, so please don’t just randomly list things. Also, three is the minimum, please don't be afraid to list more, there will never be limitations to detail on this site!]

- When waking up in the morning the first thing after brushing her teeth is blue cotton candy flavored lip gloss, sometimes she finds herself licking it off her lips because it's too damn good for her.
  - Elena likes school, she's always up and ready to go so she can learn more
  - Her family is the most important thing to her, without them she'd be nothing
  - Animals are her favorite, she has two cats and a dog who she cannot live without
Dislikes: (3 minimum)
  - Sickness bothers her, if someone around her is sick, she tries not to be around them, she doesn't understand why people come to class sick
  - Mascara and her are not friends, after poking her eye once she refuses to use it again
  - spiders creep her out to a T, she doesn't like them and she doesn't mess with them either because she thinks they'll come back from the dead and kill her.

Strengths: (3 minimum)
  - being in protective of her younger siblings, no one messes with them when she is around.
  - she loves life, she loves that good things come to those who wait on certain things and she 100% supports it.
  - art, she is very artistic and puts that into her personality

Weaknesses: (3 minimum)
  - Liars, she isn't a fan of that and when people lie to her it breaks her on the inside.
  - Sometimes being magical, normal people don't understand her a lot and it makes her want to be someone else but then she remembers to remain positive and that this is the way of life
  - The dishes are terrible to her, the dirt getting on her clothes kills her every time because her siblings can be a mess

Positive traits: (3 minimum)
  - Positive person is what she aims for
  - Cunning when she really has to be
  - Caring to not only animals but to people as well

Negative traits: (3 minimum)
  - She hates that she is quirky at times
  - Her sense of humor isn't all there, when a sad moment hits she laughs to fill in being awkward
  - Caring is also a negative to her because she cares for others and sometimes its not vice versa

Elena Bliss Rsz_ba10
Growing up in her house was absolutely amazing to her, her mother is a muggle and her father a wizard. The first few years of her life were lonely until her parents had two more children after her and she was extremely excited about it. She always wanted siblings and she got it, she trusts to easily and cares too much that people do try to take advantage of her. She always ends up sad afterwards and always says she'll try to pay attention to the signs better but that is something she still working on. When she was six she got cut by glass when she accidentally broke her mother's vase and it cut her hand when she tried picking it up.

She has some friends not a lot. She doesn't like to be distracted when it comes to the school gossip and boys. When she was 13, she realized that the attraction she had for boys was almost the same level of hormones as she had for girls. She likes boys a little bit more then girls but she doesn't judge and could go either way in life. She has never been in a real relationship before but she knows that when it comes her parents will accept her no matter what.

She is very intelligent for her own good and she wanted to honor her mother in a way by going to Hogwarts and not Beauxbaton's she loves France but feels more at home in England and hopes to live there one day.

Elena Bliss Rsz_fa12
Mother:
   Name: Helena Bliss
   Living or Deceased: Deceased
   Blood type or Species: Muggle

Mother:
  Name: Tessa Greene (Step-mother)
  Living or Deceased: Living
  Blood type or Species: Pureblood

Father:
   Name: Robert Bliss (the man who raised her)
   Blood type or Species: Halfblood

Father:
  Name: Damien Greene (Elena's biological father)

Siblings:
   Name: Victor and Mae (Twins)
   Blood type or Species: Halfblood

Siblings:
  Name: Dominique Greene (Half-sister)

Spouse/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner/Fiance:
   Name:
   Blood type or Species:

Children:
   Name:
   Blood type or Species:

Pets:
   Name: Ella (Cat) Rena (Cat) Axel (Dog)
   Living or Deceased: Ella is still alive... Rena and Axel both are deceased
   Blood type or Species: Animals

Elena Bliss Rsz_fa13
Her parents met when her father was in the Muggle world drinking at a bar with his buddies. Her mother was visiting France from England and they ran into each other when her father tripped and spilled his drink on her mother. Her mother was furious and her father fell in love instantly. It took almost 3 years to get her mother to go on a date with her dad and when they did it was love. He told her who he was and what he could do and she accepted him for who he was. Elena's grandparents on her mother's side died before her parents got together but Elena was named after her grandmother. As for her father's parents they were accepting to see him happy with Helena.

Last edited by Elena Bliss on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to HaB! We're super excited to have you here, and all of us on the site look forward to posting with you soon!

The Admins have looked over your profile, and we have noted a couple of areas that we would like to ask you to look over before we accept the profile:

1. Please add the year of birth (it's currently June 2024 in game). If you want Elena to start as a fourth year from September (the new school year) she will need to be born in 2010.

2. Strengths and weaknesses should include personal strengths and weaknesses, not subject based. i.e. is she good at be punctual (strength), or always late to everything (weakness). The subject based strengths and weaknesses can stay, but we would encourage you to elaborate a little bit more in these areas.

3. You have noted the Elena is from Paris, France. French children normally attend Beauxbatons, so it would be great in Elena's background if you can explain as to why she has gone to the British school instead.

Once you have amended these few areas, we will look over the profile once more before (hopefully!) accepting you to the site!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Admins!

~ HaB Admins
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 4:21 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
The Administrator

The Administrator

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 5:18 pm

Elena Bliss Rsz_1r10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:40 pm

Last edited by Elena Bliss on Thu May 03, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 pm

My Amazing and Beautiful Signatures!!!!!

Elena Bliss PdICAn

[/center]Elena Bliss VhqrqY[/center]

Thanks Kriss

Last edited by Elena Bliss on Tue May 29, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptyThu May 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Dear Ms. Elena Bliss,

We are writing you for there was an accident. We had gotten a distressed call from your mother before the line went dead. After not hearing anything back from your family I had sent some Aurors over to your home. I regret to inform you but your parents and your siblings along with your dog and cat were killed. It was a robbing gone wrong. We're so sorry for your loss. We're going to have a place in the wizarding community called an orphanage take you in during breaks until we can find a new family for you. If we cannot you will be in there until you're of wizarding age. Once again sorry for your loss Ms. Bliss

- Auror
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Elena had been brought all of her families things that was all personal. The room she had at the Greene's estate, Elena was going through a box of her mom's things that was in her room. She opened the box and saw her mother's diary there on top. Elena knew she should never invade her mother's privacy but she was dead and apparently fair game. Elena opened to a random page and read.

Dear Diary,

I am so screwed. Last month I sadly cheated on my husband Robert, we had a fight and I stormed out and went to drink where I came across a handsome young man. Things got so steamy and we had sex. Robert and I were fighting about how we haven't had sex in a while and what did I do? I had sexual relations with another male. I am so upset when I'm writing this because I just found out from the doctors that I am pregnant... I don't know what to do, Robert thinks this baby is his but I am only a month along, so I know it was the handsome young man that I had slept with. I don't know what to tell Robert, I don't want anything to happen between us. I do know that if he ever found out this would crush him.

- Helena

Elena finished reading and was so shocked. She didn't know that her mother had an affair or that she had another sibling out there in the world. Maybe her mom said the name of the child she gave up. Elena went ahead a few pages before coming to another page.

Dear Diary: Five month check up!

I still never told Robert about this baby not being his. I feel so guilty every time he talks to my belly but I cannot help it. I love Robert and I don't want my one mistake to cause us to split. On the Brightside I found out that I am having a little baby girl. I am so happy to be able to see her when she is born. I can only imagine what she will look like and be like when she is older. I really hope she looks like me and Robert doesn't know that I had an affair. We picked out a name and because I have to keep it like she is his child, she will have his last name. Oh Diary I hope no one finds out about this, especially not her. I don't want my little Elena to be hurt... Oh! The name for the baby is going to be Elena Elizabeth Bliss <3

- Helena

Elena let the book fall and she had no words for what she just read. She was the product of an affair?! Her father was not her real father?! Elena could only cry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Elena continued to go through her mother's things. She wondered what else she could find, but so far nothing of importance. Elena didn't like going through her stuff anymore since she found out that her father was not her real father. It still breaks her heart that she is not who she thought she was. The blonde was going to get through this, she knew it, but right now it was still pretty new and fresh in her wounds. The blonde seriously wanted to run away from what was going on but she couldn't do that. Not now. She needed to finish school and try to find her once more, but it was hard.

The Slytherin found a family photo. A photo that contained her mother, her 'father', and her two younger siblings along with her. She saw the smiles on all their faces. But if Elena would have known what she knew now she would have probably never been a Bliss. She probably wouldn't have a real smile like she did in the photo. Elena was not a Bliss. It was hard to say that but she was not. The man that raised her was not someone who was related to her by blood. Elena wiped the tears from her face. She was going to get through this. She knew she would, but right now she had to focus on her schooling and continuing her life. The blonde would get through any obstacles, but usually she had her family there as her safety net. But they were no longer here for her.

Elena put the photo on her mirror and looked at herself. The tears wiped away, fixing her collar, and the small pieces of hair sticking up. Elena Elizabeth Bliss would get through this. She didn't need a safety net, she just needed to believe in who she was and who she could be. The young Slytherin had this and she knew that even though Damien Greene was technically her father, the man that raised her would always be the one that stepped up and took on the responsibility. Elena was a Bliss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elena Bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elena Bliss   Elena Bliss Empty

Back to top Go down

Elena Bliss
Page 1 of 1