Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Two's Company (Elena) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Two's Company (Elena) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Two's Company (Elena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Two's Company (Elena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Two's Company (Elena) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Two's Company (Elena)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Two's Company (Elena) Empty
PostSubject: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 12:34 am

Mercy was bored. And lonely. Mostly bored. Her mam had dragged her along on a trip to Diagon Alley, figuring they may as well get some school supplies while she visited Slug and Jiggers to restock on mandrake seeds. Knowing Mercy wouldn't find the apothecary very interesting, her mam had allowed her to venture off on her own, as long as she didn't wander too far, and met back up near the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron in an hour.

It would have been much more fun if Mimosa or Dia were with her. She missed her friends a lot--texting and sending letters just wasn't the same, but Mimosa was in India all summer, and Dia lived in America. She wished she could find someone to goof off with while she was here.

She wandered rather aimlessly down the street, then turned and entered the joke shop on her right, hoping she could find something to entertain herself. The bright colours and stacks of random knickknacks and pocket-sized practical jokes brought a smile to her face, and she made her way towards the center of the shop, picking up a few things, turning them over in her hands, and reading their descriptions before replacing them on the shelf. She didn't have any money on her, so she was only there to browse.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 2:49 am

Elena was just wondering around Diagon Alley for something to do. She was there getting her school supplies as she was getting ready to go back to school soon. She was beyond happy to get back to school and learn some more new spells, potions, etc. Elena had a few shopping bags and when she passed a joke shop she looked it over with her eyes before shrugging and walking up to the door and pushing it open.

She looked around the shop for a little over ten minutes when she got to a specific place in the store. She was looking at what was on the wall when she happened to turn and seen a young girl. She recognized her from school but didn't know who she was, but Elena did know she was young. She saw a little sadness in her demeanor and Elena kind of put the pieces together that the young girl had no money. Elena smiled and walked over to her.

"Come on, it's on me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 6:11 pm

Mercy looked up at the voice, her eyes landing on a blonde girl she thought she maybe recognized. Did they know each other? She seemed a little older than Mercy. She wasn't in Gryffindor, but...maybe she was one of Mimosa's housemates? That seemed right. She could vaguely picture the girl in front of her in Slytherin colours.

They hadn't met before though, which was why it came as a surprise when the older girl offered to pay for her. She blinked, then grinned. Mercy immediately decided she liked this girl. She must be really nice.

"You mean it?" she asked excitedly. Then she felt a little guilty. She didn't want to take a stranger's money. "I mean, you don't have to; I'm okay. But if you did, my mam could pay you back. She's in the apothecary down the street. I'm sure she won't mind."

She paused for a moment, assessing the older girl. "You're in Slytherin right? I'm Mercy. I'm a Gryffindor, but my best friend's a Slytherin, maybe you know each other."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 9:07 pm

When the younger girl looked up surprised she looked over Elena trying to pin point where she had seen her before. Then asked if Elena meant it. "Of course I mean it and don't worry about paying me back it would be my pleasure to pay for my fellow Hogwarts school's items. But is that all you want? You can pick something else? I have enough money and I got everything for school" Elena didn't mind helping the younger girl out.

When Mercy said she was in Gryffindor Elena smiled, the young girl even from just meeting her definitely deserved to be on that house. "I'm Elena Bliss, yes I am in Slytherin and who is your friend may I ask. I might know her indeed?" Elena knew people in Slytherin now if she was friends or talked to them that was a different story itself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 12:16 am

Mercy's grin returned when the girl insisted it would be her pleasure to buy Mercy whatever she wanted. She glanced down at the packet of pocket fireworks in her hand. It wasn't really expensive, so she guessed it wouldn't hurt to get that and something else...or, she could get a bunch of fireworks. She imagine how much fun she could have with that, and made her decision.

Besides, she was a third year now, which meant she could go to Hogsmeade on weekends. If she needed anything else later, she could always get it there. She'd heard great things about Zonko's.

Sticking both hands into the pile of pocket fireworks in front of her, she collected about twelve packs, which amounted to 6 sickles overall. Although the older girl insisted she didn't need repayment, Mercy silently resolved to do something nice for her in the future to make up for it.

"Nice to meet you, Elena!" Mercy beamed. "Her name's Mimosa. She's a year younger than me, so she was a first year last year."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 2:12 am

Elena loved the girl's enthusiasticness when it came to deciding what she wanted. Elena really didn't mind, she would hope that someone would do the same thing for her or her siblings. She couldn't help but laugh when Mercy stuck her hand in and grabbed more fireworks. This girl Mercy reminded Elena so much of herself when she was younger. Always wanting to see the pretty colors of the fireworks. Whatever reason Mercy had for wanting them was the younger girl's business not hers.

"Is that all you'd Like? You can pick out something else" Elena really didn't mind. Her father had given her money for the entire day and for her shopping and it felt like she made no dent in her cash. She waited to see what else the younger girl would want since Elena was just here out of curiosity and all that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two's Company (Elena)   Two's Company (Elena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two's Company (Elena)
Page 1 of 1