Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Shopping before School (Elena) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Shopping before School (Elena) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Shopping before School (Elena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Shopping before School (Elena) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Shopping before School (Elena) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Shopping before School (Elena)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shopping before School (Elena) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:21 pm

The Hufflepuff girl named Sasha had come to Diagon Alley because she needed to do some last minute school supplies shopping. She had been quite busy over her summer so didn't really think of the school much. There has been much going on her life. So the things aren't same for her now. Some things have changed a bit. So here she was walking from shop to shop to buy things she will need.

She knew she should have done this so much earlier but yeah, here she was, at last, a few days of her summer spending it on the shopping. She wasn't really someone who would do it usually for hours but today she had to since she needed so many things to buy for herself. The girl had even made her long list of stuff she might need to buy.

So far she had actually half of it. She would love to have some company actually. It was getting boring just doing it all alone. She had no idea where she could even find one. She didn't really have many people who she knew, who would like to come shopping spree with her. Not having many friends wasn't always great.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:30 pm

Elena forgot some stuff her last trip and knew she had to pick it up since it was in fact August and with school starting soon, she had to get them. Elena could kick herself in the ass for not remembering what she needed for school. It was so like her sometimes, her father would tease her ever since she started school about how she is known as the forgetful one in the family.

Elena was getting bored and she only had one more thing to buy. She needed friends who were good to her and didn't just treat her like a fool or piece of property. She needed the kind of friends that had her back and loved her unconditionally no matter what. Something caught her eye, it was familiar red hair. She looked to see the girl from Dia's birthday party not that long ago. Samantha? Sandra? Sasha! Sasha! That's it! Elena dodged the crowd and finally got to her.

"Sasha right?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Sasha was trying to find the next shop she needed to visit to buy things still. Even if she has come to Diagon Alley for seven years now, the girl still can get lost here at times. Just she can't memorize everything here. Anyways she was in her own thoughts there now so the girl was super surprised when she heard someone saying her name there now. She looked behind her and saw there familiar girl. The girl who she had met at Dia's birthday party.

"Yeah, that's me," she said with a small smile now. It was nice to meet someone who she knew somehow actually. They weren't really complete strangers now but she wasn't sure if they were friends yet. "Elena, right?" she asked back now there even. She hoped she remembers her name right there now. She usually did and she was glad she had a good memory of the names.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Elena watched as the other girl turned around and smiled. Elena guesses she remembers the blonde. A lot of times Elena liked to try and avoid the spotlight especially with other females since they usually end up not actually wanting to be her friend, but Sasha didn't seem like that (she hopes not), Sasha seemed like a down to earth honest girl. Hopefully someone Elena could call a friend one day in the future. "Yes that's me. Nice to see you again" Elena smiled sincerely.

She looked around and asked the dump question of all dump questions. Her mouth moved before her brain could. "So what brings you to Diagon Alley?" She asked curiously. She could live here or be shopping. Elena wanted to punch herself for actually asking a stupid question like she had. "Sorry, my mouth moves before my brain can register" Elena apologized for being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:10 pm

Sasha smiled at Elena there now. She was glad that she remembers her name there now right. She wasn't sure if they will be friends r not yet but she hoped they could be one. She really needs some friends more around her own age. "It's nice to meet you again here too," she said with a small smile on her face.

She smiled there again and did almost laugh there now. She did really ask one f the stupidest question out there but she didn't really mind it. Then again it was way how to talk talking with someone. "Of course I'm here for shopping. Let me assure you too?" She was kind of curious about it too. "Don't worry it's okay, Elena. We all ask sometimes stupid questions," she said there with a small smile n her face. "Oh if you are shopping maybe we can give each other some company and get to know each other better?" she asked even.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:44 pm

Elena felt a lot of relief that Sasha was understanding that not only did her brain not corporate well with her mouth, but the fact that Elena being herself and not someone she isn't did in fact pay off right now. "Yes of course, I would love some company and getting to know any friend of Dia's and someone my age."

She began walking. "If you don't mind my asking but who is Jackson? I remember Dia saying something about a guy name Jackson. You don't have to tell me if you don't want, I would completely understand you not wanting someone you hardly know in your personal life" Elena held no grudges, she was someone who was too kind for her own good and a lot of people called it weakness but she called it strength. Elena didn't know if Sasha was going to answer so she waited.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm

Sasha was the quite understanding person for sure and well she never judged person really from the cover. She just knew that at times people were s much different as they seemed at first. She herself even has made s many mistakes in her life. She doesn't really regret anything but sometimes your mistakes or lies get caught up with you eventually. "Well, that's nice. Oh, well I and Dia are friends yes. She is actually my first real friend. I know it sounds so stupid and weird," she said there with a laugh at the end.

"Oh, that is one very complicated story. He is kind of way, my boyfriend. I don't really wanna talk about him right now. Let's not go there really," she said. She didn't really wanna talk about him right now. "Anyways let's do this shopping. What you need to buy?" she asked there now with a small smile. Trying to changes the subject there now. So she didn't have to talk about Jackson right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:01 pm

When she talked about how Dia was her first real friend she grinned. That young girl knew how to capture anyone and everyone's heart in ways that Elena could not. She was very misunderstood Elena, but that didn't stop her from trying. "I promise it's not weird, Dia catches hearts like Niggles catch the flu. She's too loveable that girl" Elena loved Dia like a little sister, sometimes more then Elena' s biological sister.

When Sasha kindly asked to get off the subject she nodded instantly. She didn't know what it was like to date but according to reading and her parents stories, that relationships took a lot of effort, more effort then she knew how to handle. One day she hoped to fall in love but she also hopes it'll last. "Well I need new quills, ink, and parchment, everything else I got. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 7:13 pm

Sasha was kind of glad that Elena didn't find it odd that Dia was her real friend in her life. Then again she has never really tried to get herself, friends. She used to shut people out easily, Dia was really the first person who she did let close. Anyways she smiled there at Elena and nodded her head. "I agree she is a very lovable kid. I have never met someone like her before. She is like my younger sister who I have never had. I might actually have an older sister but that's super complicated story there even. My life is a complete mess right now," she mumbled the last parts of this.

Sasha was glad that when Elena didn't ask more questions about Jackson right now. So she didn't really have to focus on talking about him right now. Things there were very complicated there too. "Oh I need still those too and some books, what I realized I missed to buy later on," she said with a laugh. "My mind isn't really focused on the task in my hand. I did need to buy literally everything today. All my supplies," she added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 pm

She smiled at all the kinds words about Dia, she could at least relax a little more knowing that Dia and Sasha had a great bond like Elena and Dia. "I really do think that's why Dia was created, to be the light in people's life" Dia was young but she didn't act it, she was a old soul trapped in a little girl's body.

Elena understood the fact of shopping all at once. She had done that a little while ago and ended up still forgetting what she needed. "I can understand that, I did my shopping not that long ago and ended up still forgetting, next time I'm making a list for myself" she giggled at the fact she could be forgetful and always says she'll make a list but forgets. "Well don't stress about anything, we can get all your shopping done and have fun" Elena encourages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping before School (Elena)   Shopping before School (Elena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping before School (Elena)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next