Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Empty
PostSubject: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Summer time was here for Elena, she mostly loved this time a year because of the pool. She just loves to swim. Currently her and her family were at their vacation home in her mother's hometown England near Hogsmeade. She was currently walking her Male red and white husky Axel in the streets of Hogsmeade. She had gotten him on her 10th birthday and when she went to school he came with her while her cats stayed home. She would never admit she loves dogs more then cats but she does. But out loud nope, she won't admit it to anyone.

She was so lost in thought that she was snapped out of it by her dog yanking her while being in his leash. "Axel, calm down buddy" she tried to keep her dog at bay but nothing stopped him from yanking her so hard that she fell face first on the ground. If it wasn't for her hands she would have bruised her face. She saw her dog chasing after a homeless cat. "Axel!" She yelled after her dog.

She started running and was really regretting what she was wearing. A pair of black flats and a red summer dress. She wasn't as fast as she normally is in regular shoes. She kept chasing her dog.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 pm

Summer time had come around, and with it the necessity of aiding hi father with the Moreau business. Dimitri was not the usual kind of kid that got to chill out during the holidays, but it meant they went quickly. Which was how almost half of June had whizzed by in nothing more than a blink of the eye.

That morning he'd texted Nerisei with the usual 'good morning' text, followed by a number of texts detailing how he missed her very much, and asking her what she was going to be doing that day. A few responses had been exchanged, but Dimitri had had to leave before Nerisei could finish, hiding his phone back in his school trunk before leaving the Moreau estate with his father.

The business meeting was in Hogsmeade, and the seventeen year old followed his father, watching from a distance, and ensuring the disgusted look that he wanted to show never, ever touched his features. The hours crept by slowly, Dimitri was not enjoying himself in the slightest. The price of the poison that was trying to be brought had gone up tenfold from the initial price that had been given due to the target, the potency changes in the potions, and just the sheer awkwardness of the client on the whole. His father, loathe as Dimitri was to admit such things, had worked through the negotiations flawlessy, and throughout the meeting, Dimitri had learned a lot.

When, finally, the deal had been closed, Dimitri had asked his father if he could meet him back at the Sandringham Estate. Since he'd completed his Apparition Test in the first week of the holidays, Dimitri was was now able to see himself around the country freely. With a slight hesitation, the head of the Moreau family had relented to his son's request, and Dimitri had turned towards Honeydukes with the aim of purchasing and forwarding some sweets to Nerisei, signed off anonymously, of course.

On his way, though, a commotion in the street started up, and Dimitri turned in time to see a dog hurrying towards him, a young witch sprawled out on the floor behind him, obviously having toppled over in her haste to catch him. "Hey buddy!" Dimitri greeted the large dog, leaning down to pet it as he took ahold of the lead and moved back towards the witch who'd fallen.

Offering his hand to the witch, Dimitri offered her a small, concerned smile. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, waiting until the witch was righted before he offered her the lead. "I think he got a little bit too excited. But, he's a beautiful dog! Axel, did you say his name was?" 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 10:32 pm

A male who looked young but older then her had managed to calm her dog down and she was glad that her beloved dog was okay. The said male helper gave her a hand and she smiled gratefully that someone was kind enough to help her and her little guy out.

"I'm fine, thank you. He pulled a little to hard for little ol' me" she laughed a little before being nudged by her dog who was now laying next to her feet. "Yes his name is Axel, he's five and such a mama's boy. He also loves chasing cats as you can tell" she pointed to the cat that was now out of sight. "I'm Elena Bliss" she offered her hand to shake.

"And as you know he is Axel, my little boy, who can be devious when it comes to cats" her Axel whined and she giggled at her dog who was craving attention when he stood up. She started petting him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:16 pm

The explanation that the dog had just been too strong was one that Dimitri understood, and he smiled in response to that information, following on from the soft laugh that had come from the blonde before him. "It happens, I'm told. I've never had my own dog before, but the staff have often spoken of the troubles they've had with the dogs on the estate." Dimitri offered, though he knew this was probably not the best way to explain his own understanding.

As the witch explained how Axel was a mama's boy and liked cats, Dimitri nodded his understanding. "I believe the second part is quite normal. Animal nature, and all that." He offered. "And he's definitely a mama's boy." He added, watching the dog nudge her side with a small, fond smile. One day, he decided, he was going to get a dog of his own, that would be a good partner to have around the estate.

"I'm Elena Bliss"

"Elena," Dimitri echoed, taking her hand and shaking it carefully. "I'm Dimitri Moreau." He supplied in return. "You go to Hogwarts, right? I think I've seen you around before..." Though, Dimitri wasn't entirely sure, it was a fair guess in these circumstances, after all.

"Where are you heading with him?" Dimitri asked, motioning to Axel. There wasn't exactly many places you could take a dog around here, so it was not a usual place to find such breeds. Small dogs, perhaps, but not huskies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 12:05 am

Elena was beyond shocked that Dimitri never had a dog, she had always wanted a dog since she was a young girl and knew how to talk. She could never imagine a life without her beloved Axel. "Well hopefully one day you do get a dog, they're amazing company and best friends... also they can be very great listeners" she tried to get him to want to buy a dog, but then again good things came to those who wait.

She nodded and sighed a little. "Yeah I know that, I have two cats at home and poor ol' Axel keeps them on their feet all day until he gets tired and decides to leave them alone, which can take forever, believe me on that" her baby had a tendency of chases her other babies, one day hopefully she won't be chasing her fast ass dog around the house to get him to stop playing with the cats. She smiled when he noticed that Axel really did love her like his mom.

When he mentioned Hogwarts her eyes perked up because she knew she recognized him. "Yes! I do, I knew you looked familiar. I'm in Slytherin, what about you?" She asked, she definitely knew he wasn't a Slytherin because of the fact she would have known who he was.

"No where in particular, just getting in his and mine exercise. Want to join us as we just walk around?" Elena asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Dimitri listened to Elena talking of how great dogs were. He knew, he just didn't have his own yet. Though, dogs weren't allowed at Hogwarts, so there was no point in getting one just yet. "Great listener?" Dimitri asked, looking to Axel with an amused smile. "You talk to him about your day?" The Ravenclaw asked, not judging but definitely curious.

"Ah, a Slytherin, very nice!" Dimitri replied. "I'm a Ravenclaw, personally. Proud to be as well, though definitely not the stereotype of being a quiet book nerd." He explained, wanting to ensure the stereotype wasn't held to him in that moment because he didn't like the house stereotypes.

"I was just heading to Honeydukes, actually. I need to get my g-... my friend a hamper." He explained, almost saying girlfriend but stopping himself because he and Nerisei hadn't put any definition on their relationship, and he didn't want to put a label upon it without her input. "If you're heading that way and you don't mind a quick stop, then of course I'll walk with you." Dimitri summarised, not wishing to be rude to the witch by dismissing the idea completely.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 11:51 pm

When he asked if she talked to her dog about her day, she realized that people weren't all like her, they were their own person. There were a lot of people who thought she was crazy when talking to Axel, but she didn't think it was, but she always tried to cut it to a minimum when it came to the public eye. She looked down embarrassed. "Yeah, I do. Sorry forget I said anything, I know you may think it's weird like others, so I'll just not say anymore. I'm sorry" she rambled when she was embarrassed. Axel nudged her leg and she gave a small smile to him to reassure she was okay.

She laughed, she understood what it was like for others to judge someone on their house because of what she believed in and all that, also because she was a Slytherin and a lot of people still believe that the house you were sorted into should be the way you act towards others, but not her. "I'm actually surprised I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff to be honest" being sorted to Slytherin shocked her but she loved her house.

She nodded. "Of course, we could use the company and you may need a female opinion I am assuming."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:44 am

"Oh, no, please, I didn't mean that in a bad way. I think it's rather cute, actually. To love an animal so deeply that you talk to it is a bond I've never come across. But, I do envisage getting to know my dogs like that. It's nothing to be embarrassed about!" Dimitri insisted, correcting the misunderstanding immediately so that Elena didn't think he was laughing at her in any manner.

"Ah, a case of 'Sorting Hat Malfunction'?" Dimitri asked with a soft laugh. "I always find it amusing, if I'm honest, that people hold so much weight behind where they're sorted. I mean, no two people are the same. Just because you're in Slytherin, it doesn't mean that the next witch or wizard in Slytherin will be the same as you. I mean, there are generalities, of course, but I don't think the houses are a good way of sorting through people. But, at least you don't have the hump about being sorted in to Slytherin, I know a few people who just simply won't embrace it on principle."

"Thank you, though I know what I am getting. My friend has a few sweets she specifically likes, which will be the focus, but I'm also going to get her an assortment of sweets too. Don't want her to get bored, or anything." Dimitri explained, hoping beyond anything in the world that Nerisei would appreciate the gift, and not think he'd gone overboard with it.

"So... much planned for the summer?" Dimitri asked as they fell in to step, heading down the street together. It was a polite enquiry, to fill conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Elena listened to him apologize and she realized that he wasn't laughing at her but admired how she talked to her dog to not only gain his love but trust as well. Axel meant so much to her and so did her cats. They were her fur babies and she was so proud of that. She felt bad for jumping to conclusions about him laughing at her. "Sorry, it's just not a lot of people understand why I talk to my pets. They think I'm weird or laugh at me for caring" she was always going to love her pets unconditionally.

She totally agreed with Dimitri, some people thought that because they were sorted into that exact house they have to act like the description, but she did not. Elena simply embraced her house and she was proud of being a Slytherin, she wouldn't change it for the world. "I do agree, I love Slytherin and I'm happy to be in it, but I don't have to be the description of Slytherin either."

She smiled and nodded and walked in step with him. "Okay, but if you'd want a female opinion I am here to help. That's what friends are for" she hoped he didn't mind her calling him a friend, he seemed nice and caring, he almost seemed like a big brother she never had but she'd never admit that to him.

"No, not really. I mean sometimes my parents will go out and leave me in charge of my younger siblings but that's pretty much it. A lot of people don't understand me enough to be my friend. I have one person in Slytherin that will talk to me but only when her friends aren't around" she shrugged, Axel walking next to her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 2:16 pm

"I'm not laughing, promise." Dimitri assured the witch as she spoke, not paying too much mind to it. After all, he understood the whims of some people, it came with learning how to play the world to the tune you wanted them to hear.

The repeated offer of help was one that Dimitri simply took on board. He didn't think he'd need any help, he knew what Nerisei liked, but the offer was simply one of kindness. What threw Dimitri slightly, though, was the proclamation of friendship so soon in to their meeting. Whilst Dimitri had no problem with the witch, to insinuate they were friends was a big step forward. He put that down to her being younger though, and instead of pointing out the earliness of such a statement, he accepted it.

"I do believe that is exactly what friends are for." Dimitri replied kindly to the witch. After all, it wouldn't be kind for him to squash her hopes so soon.

"You have younger siblings? How old are they?" Dimitri asked, letting her lead the conversation with talk about herself because he was much more of a private person. The admission that not many people got her, and that she was not overly friendly with many people brought the touchings of frown to his features.

"Well, you're always welcome to come and join me and my friends, if you're lonely. There's a good mix of the houses, so you don't have to stick to just one. I mean... if you want, there's no pressure to join us." Dimitri explained, smiling softly at the younger witch. He doubted very much she would take him up on the offer, but Dimitri had to offer his friendship to the witch. She was in need, and he was not the kind of person who just sat by when people needed something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)   Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the dog (Dimitri Moreau)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next