Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri]   A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:16 pm

"Did you not want to go to University?"

Well... that was a good question. She did want to go to University, but she also wanted that apprenticeship. Sadly, James Balan seemed to be a pain in the ass, even worse than Dimitri, which made things quite hard for the young witch, who was trying very hard to put her life in order. For a brighter future. For a better life. "I suppose I could try and do both. Attend University and also study alongside James Balan. This is important to me." Nerisei commented, knowing well enough how hard this whole plan was. She would have to strive a lot, in order to succeed, but she had the talent and the dedication for it. This was something she loved. And perhaps James Balan would have some advice for her... When he finally accepted her damn proposal.

Dimitri then confirmed her thoughts about him following in his father's footsteps, causing the witch to try and hide her frown. They both knew that his father was not a kind man, and Nerisei was one to know well enough what men like these did to young minds. If her father ever managed to capture her, he would definitely take advantage of her. Use her to turn his own business into the most successful one, and the problem was, he would succeed. With her brain and abilities, any business would thrive, especially if it was involved with Potions. But Dimitri did not know that. He did not know that he father was, perhaps, one of the most dangerous man. Even worse that his own father.

"I'm still learning."

"I see. Good luck." The young witch murmured, giving Dimitri the faintest of smiles. Sometimes Nerisei wondered how Dimitri would survive out in the real world. He had always been protected behind the walls and the lies the Pureblood community fed him, causing him to become... weak. Unable to make decisions for himself. Hiding behind the shadow of his name. But the moment he graduated Hogwarts, Dimitri would be dragged into situations he couldn't even imagine. The black Market was closely related with the Mafia, and Nerisei knew well enough what Mafia did to anyone rejecting them. Which was why Ivan had distanced himself from her. To protect her.

But how long could she remain protected?

Her father had managed to send her a letter, meaning he had people that could get dangerously close to her. Which is why it was so crucial that she became the best there is. Because she would be much, much more worth alive than dead.

"How long do you believe you'll be able to keep your modelling career going?"

"As long as I can. But my studies always come first. Not to mention that I have no idea for how long I'll stay beautiful enough for their standards. The modeling world is quite harsh, without the appropriate connections." Nerisei admitted, but wasn't that true for every profession?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri]   A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 3:32 pm

The idea of doing both sounded like a big ask, if Dimitri was honest. But... not one that he could not see Nerisei fulfilling. It would mean a lot of sacrifices for the witch, but Dimitri was sure that she would be willing. She was the best potioneer in their year, well ahead of everyone else in the class, so this was not going to be a tough ask for her. "So long as you can manage," Dimitri replied to that much, because that was what mattered at the end of the day, being able to juggle both would not be easy on anyone.

Nerisei's frank explanation of the modelling was food for thought. To him, she was beautiful, and he didn't believe that would change any time soon. But the industry was something that he didn't know enough of, when people were turned away. "I see..." Dimitri managed, about ready to ask a question that would follow on, but the compartment door opened in that moment, cutting Dimitri off.

"We're waiting for you in the Prefects Compartment," the boy pointed out, not unkindly, but with an air of not wanting to be kept waiting. The green hue to the Prefect badge on his chest denoted that the boy was a Slytherin, but Dimitri did not know the boy enough to know his name. "Best not to keep Mimosa waiting, otherwise we'll have to try to get her back from the myriad of people she wants to tell about her trip to China with her Jacques!"

With that, the Slytherin prefect turned on his heel and moved back down through the train's corridor. Whatever the boy's name, Dimitri decided he was not fond of the tone he'd used when speaking to Nerisei.

"Well, good luck with your prefects." Dimitri offered as they both stood from their seats. "I'll go find the rest of the Ravenclaws, see what trouble they're getting up to." The joke was clear as he motioned for Nerisei to go first, and as the witch strode purposefully up towards the prefects compartment, Dimitri Moreau couldn't help but watch her go, wondering if the conversation had done anything to help their situation.

He felt like it had...

But there was still a long way to go.
Back to top Go down

A Brand New Start [Neri & Dimitri]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2