Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Empty
PostSubject: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:03 pm

The letter from Grandmere had come back almost as soon as it had arrived in Versailles. It must have, Elenore reflected as she saw the date atop the letter. Grandmere had not hesitated in her advice to not let Kevin out of her life so easily if she believed she loved him. It was that that Elenore had found herself stuck upon, though. She loved Kevin, but... she didn't know Kenneth. Grandmere had pointed out, though, that the man's feelings for her had to be real, if he found himself so willing to bare all his secrets to her, despite the potential cost, that counted for something, right?

All of the thoughts had been whirling around the witch's head, leaving her less and less sure of how to tackle the situation with each day that passed until she could take the unknown no longer.

The driver had been called by the witch in the last day of February, and the vehicle had noiseleslly made it's way through the streets of New York with only one destination in mind. Elenore had not been present in her classes for the past week, not having the energy to face the world without the man who had kept her safe, who had made her enjoy life in the States, who had been missing all this time. But when she had arrived at the hole in the wall, Kevin hadn't been there.

Maurice had been there, and he'd looked her over thoroughly when she'd asked of Kevin's whereabouts. The witch hadn't been naive enough to accept the invitation to wait in the building with him for Kevin to arrive, and had instead returned to the car with a look of concern on her features.

"Where to, m-lady?" The driver had asked after sitting stationary for a number of minutes. Elenore had just looked back to him in the mirror without an answer to provide. They had tried the school, but Kevin hadn't been seen in the same amount of time she had, so everyone had assumed they'd gone off somewhere together for a holiday. Elenore had returned to the car again.

She had tried the theatre.

She tried the restaurant they had dined at for her birthday.

The car had driven around the streets to the various vendors they had stopped at for classic American food.

Kevin was no where to be found.

The sun was starting to drop in the sky when Elenore found herself ready to give up...

"Wait!" The witch instructed, as they passed a familiar building. The car pulled over out of the traffic, the driver sat waiting expectantly for an instruction to be provided to him. Elenore didn't give one as she pushed the door open, stepping out of the car in to the traffic of the street without really thinking twice about it. Once the first car stopped, though, Elenore didn't think twice as she quickly hurried across the road, and towards the building.

Her slender frame slipped through the small gap in the fence before she hurried up the fire escape, her breathe already hitching from the anticipation... the want... the need for Kevin to be here.

The rooftop came in to full view, the sun gently illuminating the last of the day with soft oranges, and gentle yellows that would have captured the artist's eyes any day of the week. It took a moment for the witch's eyes to adjust to the colours that were not present upon the street, and find what she had been looking for. The man's was turned away from her, looking over the city. He hadn't heard her coming, and for that, she was grateful. It gave her time, as she took him in, to make the final decision. To hesitate without being seen.

"Kevin... I mean... Kit?" The French witch spoke softly, stepping closer with carefully calculated steps as she worked up more courage. She didn't know what happened next, she hadn't thought of what it was she wanted to say to him, all she knew was that she needed to be here, with him. Everything else... it could wait, just a moment more, if he'd let her.

Elenore's attire

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Harrington
Adult
Adult
Kenneth Harrington

Job/hobbies : Internationally acclaimed photographer

PostSubject: Re: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 2:22 pm

Ever since revealing the truth to Elenore, the world had pressed down upon Kit Harrington hard. The wintry sky over New York had always felt full of opportunity with the young witch by his side but without her, it simply felt oppressive. No matter where he went, it was hard to breathe until he was forced to draw the conclusion that it wasn't the sky.

It was the girl.

It had always been the girl.

Kit had not expected to live long after his admission of deceit to Tuesday. Whatever laws of magic that governed the Unbreakable Vow surely must have been triggered when he hurt her the way he had. The man had sworn to protect her, but he supposed emotional torment did not exist within the context of the safety outlined by her mother.

And he was angry at that. Would it really have hurt her more if he had taken a dagger to the French brunette? Surely what he had done was much worse and here he was, standing on a rooftop not even bothering to look up at he sky.

Kit Harrington didn't deserve to see beauty in anything anymore, not after spoiling what was undoubtedly a deity's best creation. He was responsible for the girl who had been full of life just last wee to look like a stone statuette with empty, pained eyes.

He couldn't bring himself to go to school, nor was he sure what he would do if he came across her on campus. No doubt with Julliard's strict attendance policy, two weeks of unexplained absence would result in a direct expulsion. At least that would be one decision he wouldn't have to make. Ousted from the college he was pretending to attend would eliminate his reason for being in New York. And then he could start to work up the courage needed to actually leave.

Instead, the photographer had come to this rooftop every day, to stare blankly at the dirty cracked concrete on the roof and wallow in his misery. Every day, he hoped some pain would come as a result of his action. Some physical evidence that he had hurt Elenore.

But every day, he was left disappointed and freezing as dawn crept over the city and lulled him into fitful bursts of sleep, leaving him more tired than before.

Today would be no different, he reflected as he stared at the ground, his back to the fire escape that allowed entry to the rooftop.

"Kevin... I mean... Kit?"

Or perhaps it would be? Perhaps Elenore had managed to permeate her way from his dreams into waking illusions? And if she had, the wizard wasn't about to complain. Nor was he about to risk losing her by turning around to confirm.

"Hi," he greeted her, his voice carrying with the wind, making it unnecessary for the man to increase his volume to be heard. "This is a very pleasant illusion."

When no response came, the man shook his head. "Should have known it was too good to last. Even in my dreams, I don't deserve someone like you."

Come plot with me! <3
C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Rsz_rs12
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 1:29 pm

"Hi,"

He hadn't turned from his position when he'd greeted her, and the witch wasn't sure if that stung or not in that moment as she hesitated in her course towards the man. It seemed so long ago since they'd been together, now it felt almost... odd being together. Things had changed, that much Elenore couldn't deny. But her feelings hadn't.

"This is a very pleasant illusion."

The comment didn't make sense in the first moment. Elenore had to battle with herself to completely understand what that statement meant before it dawned on her. After leaving Kevin's humble abode, she had not contacted him. Needing time and space to deal with her thoughts, to deal with Kevin's admission that he was not the man she thought him to be. In that time... he'd probably come to the incorrect assumption that she wouldn't come back to him. It would have hurt her had she not understood the feeling of not being wanted, and she quietly told herself to apologise for the lack of communication.

When her body unfroze from it's current position of looking at the man sat by the fire escape.

"Should have known it was too good to last. Even in my dreams, I don't deserve someone like you."

A smile touched the French witch's lips in that moment. Amused by the statement, but touched in the same moment. It was those words that thawed her feet from the position they'd been stuck, allowing Elenore to glide past the man's stooped sitting position to sit on the ground before him. If it had ever been possible, the witch's heartrate had increased in that moment. She still didn't know what to say that would make a difference, but it gave her time to take in the man's real features. Gone was the flaming red hair of Kevin, and in it's place the raven hair that was tickled very lightly with grey at the roots. The pale, smooth skin of the man she'd spent her time with in the past three years was replaced instead with a worn skin that had known the sun for years, and light wrinkles had begun to form at the man's eyes.

The man might not have been the one she had fallen in love with on the outside, but he was still the same on the inside.

Reaching out very carefully, Elenore's slender fingers would take up their place in the man's hand, bringing them both out so that they were held between the two of them. So that the man could tell that she was very much here, tangible proof that she was before him in that moment, and that his mind was not playing tricks upon him. Words still wouldn't decide of the formation they wanted to take in that moment, but it didn't matter as the witch found the man's gaze, and held it steadily until he believed what he was seeing.

"I have searched the whole city for you," Elenore finally managed, not knowing where to start, but finding this to be the easiest. "I should have known you'd come here, but I found you eventually." She admitted, a smile playing upon her lips somewhat uncertainly in that moment because she wasn't entirely sure that it helped the situation.

Allowing another moment to pass in which she took in the man's features more, trying to grow accustomed to this new look that she was presented with. It would take time, but she was sure that she would become so.

"I'm sorry, for taking so long to reach out again. It took some time to comprehend everything you'd said, and to understand what to do with the knowledge. I understand why you concealed your real image, to fit in at the university. But it doesn't change how we feel about one another... how I feel about you. It might take me some time to get used to calling you Kit, and not Kevin, but I'm willing to try." She explained, hoping that what she was saying would be enough in that moment. "I've missed you, America is not tolerable without you by my side."

Slowly, the witch would bring one of their hands up to her lips, placing a gentle kiss in to the back of the man's palm to convey more with the action than she could with words in that moment. Hopefully, Kit would understand from that that she didn't mean to give up on them. Not after everything they had built together.

Back to top Go down
Kenneth Harrington
Adult
Adult
Kenneth Harrington

PostSubject: Re: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 5:00 pm

Kit didn't expect a reply. He had spent a lot of days following his confession musing out loud. Why would today be any different?

And yet the air suddenly felt warmer. His illusion solidified in a presence but Kit refused to look up. Not unlike the tale of Orpheus and Eurydice, he could not afford for his illusion to break?

"I have searched the whole city for you,"

The wizard stilled, his breath no longer part of the equation as she knelt in front of him, taking his cold hand in both her warm ones. It was impossible that she was here, impossible at how soft her hand felt on his and yet, hadn't she shown him again and again that she was the very living personification fo the impossible?

Never in his life would the photographer have thought he would come to such a crossroads. He had been able to explain away almost every feeling he had for the witch as "protective". He had never expected to fall in love and yet it had happened, in the most beautiful and unexpected way.

With the wrong person.

"I'm sorry, for taking so long to reach out again."

No.

No, no, no.

She should not be apologizing. If anyone should be begging for forgiveness, it should be him. And he was roe than willing to beg. He had let it got too far and now she was here out of kindness more than anything else because she felt she owed him a debt of gratitude. The man listened numbly to her words about coming to terms with their reality. The French witch had clearly given this some taught and still not arrived at the logical conclusion: that she should stay as far away from him as possible.

She said she understood, that it didn't change the way they felt about each other. She was wrong of course. It didn't change the way he felt about her. Her feeling though, should very much be changing. A she touched her lips to the back of his knuckles, the man flinched., making her drop his hands in surprise.

"Elenore..." he began, the action empowering him to say something, anything before this got past the point of no return. "You can't... It's not possible," he managed, tearing his eyes away from hers because he could not get out the words while looking her way.

"If you don't let go now... I don't thin I will ever be strong enough to leave." It was the simple truth, and it shamed him to have to admit it in front of her. If he could live with himself lying to ehr every day, he would have done it in a heartbeat. He had wanted to do it. And that had made him realize the kind of selfish bastard h had become in the last two years.

"You have your whole life ahead of you... There will be others, you will forget me. You should forget me." It almost broke him to say so but he had to try. "Others who won't lie to you, won't deceive you, who will love you for who you are." But never as much as he loved her. The man was quite confident in that. No one on this earth would love Elenore Clement more than he loved her, it was his heartbreak to bear.

"Tell me to leave. If you ask me to... I will go. I could never deny you anything, Elenore. Tell me go far away and never coem back."

Come plot with me! <3
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

PostSubject: Re: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 1:01 pm

The way the man flinched from her touch made Elenore drop the man's hands. Hurt registered first, she didn't understand why Kit was flinching from her. Of all the things she had expected, it was not for the man to pull away from the tender movement.

"You can't... It's not possible,"

The manner in which he refused to look at her in that moment only made the sting worse.

For a moment, the French witch only sat looking at the man trying to understand what to do now. She hadn't expected... a rejection?

"If you don't let go now... I don't think I will ever be strong enough to leave."

"Then don't." Elenore replied softly, trying to regain the confidence with which she had started all of this. "Don't leave. I don't wish to let you go, so you don't need to be strong enough to leave." It seemed so simple to the witch. If they both wanted this, then why were they considering leaving.

But Kit was not done.

Insisting that other people would be better for her. Wouldn't do as he had done. But that wasn't what Elenore wanted. She wanted the man before her, who had made her feel like the world was hers to conquer. The man who believed in her without a single doubt. Who made her feel like the only woman in the world.

"Tell me to leave. If you ask me to... I will go. I could never deny you anything, Elenore. Tell me go far away and never come back."

Elenore shook her head at that statement, her hand moving up to the man's face to gently coax his eyes back to hers. It would take a moment, the man trying to avoid her eyes before he relented to her wishes. As his dark orbs met hers, the witch steadied herself.

"I don't want you to leave." Elenore told him firmly, that much she was certain of. That much he could not talk her out of. "I want you to stay here with me, and I want to get to know Kit as well as I knew Kevin." The witch paused, taking in the man's features to see if he understood. With the understanding coming, and then what appeared to be acceptance of the statement dawned on the man's features. A soft smile broke out on the witch's features at that point.

"I would also like to get you out of the cold, and to go somewhere with... Kit's version of good food. Perhaps that hot dog stand you first took me to for real American food?" The French witch would suggest, waiting for the man to agree so that they could start afresh.

Back to top Go down
Kenneth Harrington
Adult
Adult
Kenneth Harrington

PostSubject: Re: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 6:14 am

"Don't leave. I don't wish to let you go, so you don't need to be strong enough to leave."

The man had never fell so helpless in his life. This unique moment was comparable to non he had experienced in his nearly six decades of life. How badly he wanted to stay and what he would give for her to be truly happy were on opposite sides of the coin, and no matter what he chose, he wold be hurting one of them.

But his agony did not end there. if it was a chose between hurting her and decimating himself a thousand times over, he would choose the latter in a heartbeat. How could he though when the beautiful, miracle of a girl was standing in front of him, telling him her happiness depended on him staying.

"I don't want you to leave."

Her reiteration was crumbling his resolve. With every word she spoke, Kit could feel his regnant sapping away, her gentle touch more gripping than iron bars had any hope to be. He tried to open his mouth again, to warn her but he French witch wouldn't have it. Elenore Clement's mind was made up and there was no changing it.

She wanted to give this a chance. She wanted to give them a chance.

"I would also like to get you out of the cold, and to go somewhere with... Kit's version of good food."

So taken aback was he by the joke that it took a full thirty seconds for Kit to comprehend. And when he did, the man tried to smile, his lips curling slightly upwards in a humorless fashion. The smile would come later, after many conversations over the same kind of food he had always indulged her in. The name and face may have been different but the personality was not.

But she would find that out in the coming months as they continued to attend classes, go on dates and explore the continent together.

For now, it was enough to let her take his hand, and lead him like a lost child out of the cold.

Come plot with me! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)   C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore) Empty

Back to top Go down

C'est lui pour moi (Kelenore)
Page 1 of 1