Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Always (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Always (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Always (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Always (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Always (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Always (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

Birthday : 2004-08-04

Always (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always (Open)   Always (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2022 3:53 pm

"Huh... can't argue that to be honest. Bigger dogs do seem more calm compared to the smaller breeds though I suppose due to them being so small they will feel more anxious seeing as everything else is pretty much bigger than them." She didn't know much about dogs, no matter the fact that she had one of her own, it wasn't just something that she had found the need to research.

"Oh they are a handful but I love my pets, they're like my little family and I spoil them as much as I am able to." A soft laugh ended that sentence, the woman wondering whether she was spoiling them a little bit too much but then again it's not like she had anyone else to spend her hard-earned money on so the animals it was. "It's one of the things that bothers me the most about people picking pets only to realize they can't take care of them because they are too much work or some other flimsy excuse. If you can't take care of an animal why did you decide to give it a home and then abandon it? I'll never understand that." This is the reason why Josie had adopted her cats, they had been given away as kittens to a shelter and Josie had fallen in love with them pretty much as soon as she saw them.

"Onsite work is interesting, true but that does depend on where you go to work, some places are just disappointing. I heard Egypt and Greece have the more interesting wards around their tombs." Depending on how her Quidditch career went she wouldn't think about that but it would be something fun to do in her off-season really.

"Uhm... where would you like to go for dinner? I have to finish a couple of hours at the store, but after, we can go wherever you want to go!"

"Anywhere works with me, I'm not one to go into fancy restaurants, they all do the same thing no matter where you go." Food tasted the same no matter where you went so really, Josie was not one to fuss about though she did enjoy a good restaurant. "Just let me know whether I should dress up fancy or casual."

A smirk tugged at her lips at his offered phone and while normally she wouldn't be one to give her number out, the witch took the phone and punched her number in before shooting off a text from his phone to her own so that she'd at least know who it was that texted her. "There, you can brag to your friends you got my number now." She teased him.

Chaser for Holyhead Harpies || 23 || Single || Profile
Always (Open) - Page 2 S1BczGA
The beautiful avatar and signature had been made by Lola @TDA.
Back to top Go down
Nikolai Kessler
Hogwarts Head Boy
Hogwarts Head Boy
Nikolai Kessler

Birthday : 2011-11-11

Always (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always (Open)   Always (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2022 1:54 pm

Nikolai nodded along at the comparison between big dogs and little dogs, not having much more to add to that line of conversation. Instead the boy listened to the explanation of Josie's own pets, and how she had rescued her kittens. It warmed the boy up to her even more than he had already been. Anyone who cared for animals who had been mistreated or abandoned was someone that the boy could really appreciate.

"I'm so glad you rescued the poor things." Nikolai replied, the appreciation clear upon his features in that moment.

"My dad did work in Egypt for a time. He seemed to enjoy it." Nikolai replied, showing that the option of Egypt wasn't a bad one if Josie wanted to pursue it, but quite honestly, the boy didn't much care for the subject, so he would never be as animated about this subject as he was about animals.

Nikolai's attention was taken up more by the witch taking his phone from his hand.

Taken up by the fact she'd agreed to dinner.

Shit. Shit. Shit!

Nikolai's features had lit up by this point. Josie LeBlanc had just agreed to go to dinner with him?!

As the witch passed his phone back, Nikolai quickly tapped the Maps button on his phone, and zoomed in to see what was nearby. "There's..." Nikolai's eyes scanned, trying to find something that didn't look too fancy. "What about... Pizza Express? I know it's not too posh, or anything, but I could murder one of their pizzas!" The boy asked, looking up to Josie to see if she would be open to that idea.

Always (Open) - Page 2 B9PKxb
Thanks to Kitty for the signature! <3
Back to top Go down

Always (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2