Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Empty
PostSubject: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Roman had missed James. When he started working at Hogwarts as a Potions Professor, he believed that there would be some free time for him to hung out with his little buddy. But obviously, there were many things he had to deal with around here that kept him away from the really fun times they used to have.

They still had fun from time to time, going to parties as they were both single and not in a rush for a relationship. Roman was young, but mature. He knew better than to get into a relationship when there was no feeling. Yes, he was having his fun with the girls that wanted to accompany him for a night or two, but that was it. Even those girls did not deserve a broken heart. And he sure had given many of those when he was at Hogwarts.

So since his friend couldn't leave Hogwarts, Roma decided it was time he visited his old home for 7th whole years. The young man did see Hogwarts as his second home, since he had spent practically half of his life in there. He learned things, he developed as a human, found his personality, built friendships and made enemies. And all these were part of life. A life he was missing now.

"I'm growing old...," he murmured to himself as he walked through the gates of Hogwarts, and found himself standing at the Grand Staircase. James didn't know Roman was gong to visit, since he wanted it to be a surprise, so instead of trying to find him right away, he decided he wanted to go visit the place he spent so much time in.
The Library.

Roman found the way to the Library right away, and made his way in, looking around at the few students that were either enjoying a book, or studying. He never studied in the Library, but he was usually curled up into a ball in an  armchair reading some kind of book.

Looking around at the shelves, he was trying to understand whether the Library was updated, but it wasn't easy for him to distinguish whether that was the case or not. So instead of just waiting for a miracle to happen, he turned around and scanned the room, until his eyes landed on the most adorable, innocent looking girl he had ever seen. Immediately a smile formed on his lips as he walked over to her.

"Hello there, I am sorry if I interrupt your reading, but could you help me around? I am kinda lost," he told her in his thick, Russian accent. She might not want to help him or have anything to do with him, but he surely would try to get her to crack a smile for him. He had a thing for purity.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

PostSubject: Re: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:22 pm

Being a seventh year meant that Victoria spent a lot of time either in the library studying, in her private common room revising, or (less often) in the Hufflepuff common room revising. She wanted to do really well in her N.E.W.T.S. and after the conversation with Olivia at the start of the year, she knew she needed to do impeccably to get in to university to study what she wanted to.

Today was no different, Victoria was studying hard for her exams, creating revision notes from the textbook and going over the text again and again. The witch was already confident in her abilities, but she would not allow herself to slip up, not now.

With winter all around, and the holidays just around the corner, the library was very quiet. People were out in the grounds in the snow, or enjoying their free time before they went home for the holidays, but Victoria refused to stop.

She'd just been in the middle of a rather complex spider diagram on the various functions of the gurdy root, when an unfamiliar voice pulled her from her thoughts.

"Hello there, I am sorry if I interrupt your reading, but could you help me around? I am kinda lost,"

Looking up at the man that had spoken, Victoria's smile fell in to place almost instantly, flushing away the look of concentration that had held her features only a moment earlier. "Hi!" Victoria replied sweetly, putting the lid on her ink to avoid any spills. "You're not interrupting at all!" She assured the man. "What are you looking for? I should be able to help!"

And if she couldn't, Victoria was sure she could find someone who could help him. Though she was still trying to place him. By the looks of it, he was too old to be a student, that and Victoria didn't recognise him as one. But she was also sure there weren't any members of staff that were changing. "I'm Victoria, by the way, Victoria Newbury. Head girl here." She supplied, hoping to find a little more out about the man.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Roman had not intended to end up here. He had only come to visit his best friend, thinking that it would be easy enough. After the text he had received from his mate, with that woman lying in his bed, Roman knew he had a lot to ask, since no woman had ever stayed in his bed that long before. That meant that the brunette sprawled on those sheets was something. And Roman was going to find out.

But he instead ended up at the Library, bored of finding James right away. Best decision he had ever made, actually.
The brunette standing there in front of him, was so pure, so... beautiful he couldn't even take his eyes off of her. In all truth, he was really happy that he had found a way to start a conversation with her, since the first thing he got to see was that flawless smile of hers. That was what he was aiming for from the start, and it took him less than a minute to achieve it.
Well, am I not getting better at this," he thought to himself and tried to hide the smirk that tried to escape.

"What are you looking for? I should be able to help!"

Roman smiled at the girl and shrugged a bit. "Actually... I just wanted to ask whether there are any new books in the Library. I was a student here, once. Had read a lot of books during those years. I just wanted to see whether there has been some more added to the shelves."
It was the truth. But if that did not please the girl, he would find something else to spark her interest enough so that he would have her company at least for a while longer. If not for more.

"I'm Victoria, by the way, Victoria Newbury. Head girl here."

He took in every information and didn't stop himself from imagining Victoria in the Head Dorms, alone. Hopefully, she was alone at this time, because Roman did not want to get in a fight this soon. He had to talk to James first after all. Then, Victoria could so have him to herself if she really wanted to.

"Roman. Roman Volkov. Such a pleasure to meet the Head Girl," he said as he took her hand without asking, and placed a soft kiss on it. The Russian did not let her hand after that, though. He kept it closed in his own, his fingers brushing over it ever so slightly. If she wanted to pull it away, he wouldn't stop her, but he hoped, he believed she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:48 pm

The boy's, or rather, man's answer was one that Victoria thought a little peculiar. He'd walked straight past the librarian who knew the room like the back of her hand. Though, Victoria had to admit, she spent so much time in the library, she could possibly rival the older witch's knowledge anyway.

"New books?" Victoria mused, looking around for a moment. "That depends on what you mean, I believe they have added an extended section on dragon species to the library, not to mention there is the latest edition of the Herbology Encyclopedia, detailing the latest discoveries of plants, and the hybrids Herbologists have been working on as of late." Victoria explained, thinking to herself for a moment.

"And, of course, they've updated the fiction section recently, what with the Christmas donations from families. So, there might be something that takes your fancy." Victoria explained, being Head Girl did have some perks, like knowing about the donations from alumni of the school. "I'm not so sure the librarian would like it if you borrowed the books though, she's a little strict." Victoria added, in a softer voice, giving him a small smile to show that she was only teasing him.

The name he gave was a nice one, though Victoria couldn't quite place it's origins. Especially when her hand was taken by the man and he kissed her knuckles lightly. Instantly, Victoria could feel a blush creeping in to her features at the gesture. Nobody really did that, but it was nice. "It's nice to meet you too." Victoria responded, genuinely meaning the words as she looked up at the man, and then away.

He held her hand though, and Victoria didn't move away, she was quite happy with friendly contact, and a couple of the first years had taken to holding her hand when they caught up with her around the school. She liked looking after people. "Would you like me to show you the new sections?" Victoria asked, realising she should probably offer so that he knew where to find them if he wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:41 pm

It wasn't as if Roman was particularly interested in the books, but if this was the way to capture the attention of the brunette before him, he would certainly act as if he was a student once again.

He couldn't believe that returning to Hogwarts would be so much fun. Though, his fun should be kept secret, at least until this angel was out of school, and he was allowed to place his charm on her.

If he even dared telling James about it, he would probably be told to back off, since she was probably his student. But James could care less about who Roman took to his bed. He just didn't want to get into trouble because of him. And Roman could understand this perfectly that is why he decided against revealing his new friend to James.

Listening to her speak about all the new additions on different subject took his mind away from all the problems of life. It felt as if he could think of nothing more than how beautiful she was, and he didn't hide that at all. On the contrary, his eyes didn't leave hers for an instant.

"I'm not so sure the librarian would like it if you borrowed the books though, she's a little strict."

"Oh, then maybe I should have you borrow it, and give you a good enough excuse to hand it over to me, hm? I'll take care of it and I promise I will bring it back to you."
The smile didn't leave his lips as he spoke those words, and his mind was reeling with all the dirty excuses he could find.

His gut was right, once again, as the Head Girl did not take her hand back, and allowed him to caress her small and fragile fingers. She was so pure and Roman was not sure whether he'd like to destroy that anytime soon.
"So, is your boyfriend around? I'd like to ask how he captured your heart.
Straight to the point. Roman was never the one to be the really polite. Not now, not ever.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:50 pm

The thought of borrowing the book for the man beside him made Victoria shake her head almost instantly, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Merlin no, I couldn't do that!" Victoria insisted, though her tone was still light it showed she wouldn't change her mind. "That would be betraying the Librarian's trust, and just because I'm leaving at the end of the year, doesn't mean I would like to do that!" She told him, shaking her head once more.

The comment on a boyfriend though made Victoria blush a little. Perhaps embarrassed by the fact she didn't have a boyfriend, but mostly at the thought of actually having a boyfriend.

Realising she hadn't answered his question, Victoria looked towards the man beside her, feeling her cheeks warm just a fraction more. "I... don't have a boyfriend..." Victoria explained, wondering whether that was a good thing or not in this situation. She wasn't sure, truth be told. "My heart is in my studying." She added, letting out a small chuckle that could be mistaken for a joke to anyone who didn't really know Victoria, but really, it was the absolute truth in this situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]   Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria] Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Smile, My Weakness [Victoria]
Page 1 of 1