Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Look at these phtograhs ( One shot)
Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Emptyby Tessa Greene Today at 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)   Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Lettie was 25 going on 26 and as pleasing as it was to be a Magizoologist, truly she loved her job, she just didn't feel that she was making as much as she could be. Not that it mattered, her step-father and brothers tried to tell her, she didn't need to be working when she got married. She tried as many times as she could and as hard as she could to convince them that she didn't have marriage in her cards any time soon. Even her mother was trying to, in the most discreet way possible, push her towards looking at pureblood suitors.

"They can just as easily look over your, well, sorry to say, my love, but blood impurity in order to secure a well enough marriage." Violetta smiled and nodded at Analisa, but there was a cold sort of bitterness in her stomach. That was how the pureblood world deemed her wasn't it? She was just a blight in a generation of spawned Dark Magic users. She felt more than just a little saddened over the knowledge that the magical world saw half-bloods like her as a mistake. She also felt even worse over the fact that there were others who had it worse than her.

There were children out there being flat-out rejected for being an illegitimate bastard of a pureblood and that wasn't fair.

At the idea that if her mother never came back for her, she'd be a much different person, she tucked her arms around her despite their being no chill or wintry feel. Today she wore a strapless white dress that hugged her lean body and a black blazer she kept buttoned-up to go with her two inch black heels, and carried her navy blue satchel on one shoulder. In that bag was her resume detailing her work in full explicit wording how she was as a Magizoologist.

As she wandered the halls of the Ministry she came to a stop and tried not to slam her head against a wall in her idiocy. She had no idea where the Care for the Magical Creatures and Regulations office was, she groaned and quickly turned to the first person she saw in the hall.

"Hello, I'm Lettie, by any chance do you think you might direct me towards the Care for the Magical Creatures and Regulations Department?" She winced, "I'm totally lost," she added sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)   Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:34 am

Isabelle had been enjoying her day off, since she decided to go to the office and try to ease her mind. Since her brother was too busy being reckless. Which lead to her to wanting to go to her office, and she soon did, and soon began walking to her office in a pair of skinny jeans, a sweater, a pair of vans, and a beanie on her head.

The twenty year old soon made her way up to her office, and she she soon walked in it and took a seat, and she had remembered she brought her phone with her and she began texting her brother and seeing if he had gotten any sense in his mind.

Since he was twenty six and talking to him was like talking to a brick wall since he had no common sense of anything. Then soon she looked around her office, and began walking out till she ran into someone.

The girl introduced herself as Lettie, and she asked her were the care of magical creatures office was. Then soon she looked, and she said.

" Hello my name is Isabelle, but you call me Belle or even Izzy. Also the office is up another floor. Would you want me to show you. Since I am really only her to ease my mind. Since I am on my day off, and do you work there? " she asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)   Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Lettie’s cousin, who was closest to her age, Elessia supported the idea of Lettie leaving her job as a Magizoologist to work for the Ministry completely. Elessia thought it would be a more challenging pace and the pay raise was definitely a plus. Lettie loved how supportive her cousin was as opposed to her brothers and parents. She’d be a liar if she said that she wasn’t hurt by the fact that her parents and brother didn’t want her to advance past what she was doing. They thought that the job as a Magizoologist wasn’t important enough to spurn on too heady a workload and they liked that she wasn’t in any real harm since she didn’t go into Dragon Training.

Then again that was just one part of her family; her dad’s side of the family was totally different and in the best kind of way.

Her dad’s side, the Asturias, truly loved her; they thought she was gonna excel at her job if she chose to work for the Ministry.

Belle is it then, like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, it’s a uh muggle film, any chance you might’ve seen it?” Lettie asked with sparkling eyes, it was rare to find other people in the magical world who had an appreciation of muggle films like she did. “I don’t work there just yet, but I want to, I work as a Magizoologist. As much as I love the field work that you get by being somewhat freelance, I’m more interested in a stable job.” Lettie explained, as her stomach grumbled her face flushed. “By any chance could we stop by the cafeteria first? I’m starved.” She added impishly grinning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)   Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Isabelle looked and she listened as Violetta asked if her she had seen Beauty and the Beast, and she said. " Yeah I have, it is one of my favorite childhood movies. " she said with a smile. Then soon she listened as she said she did not work there yet, and how she was magizoologist and she said. " That sounds like a fun job. " she said with a grin.

Then soon she listened as she told her how she wished to have a more stable job, and she said. " I work as the Head of the International Magical Cooperation Department. " she said with a smile, and she had soon listened as Violetta asked her if she wanted to go to cafeteria, and she said. [color=#cc99cc]" Sure I could use something to eat. " she said as she began walking to the cafeteria, and she asked. " Did you go to Hogwarts? " she asked.

Then soon she looked, and she said. " I had went there and was in Hufflepuff. " she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)   Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Place, Right Time (Isabelle)
Page 1 of 1