Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Wrong Number (Delia) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Wrong Number (Delia) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Wrong Number (Delia) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wrong Number (Delia) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wrong Number (Delia) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wrong Number (Delia)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wrong Number (Delia) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 am

October 23rd, 2023
8:09 pm

She'll be fine, Lucci. Just lure her into the house with carrots or oats and make sure she feels comfortable and safe. The worst thing to do would be to... well to do nothing. But the second worst thing to do is to produce a-lot of noise and scare her away.
Be gentle and show that you can be trusted, and everything will work out Smile

Last edited by Reienne-Louise Thompson on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:16 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:12pm

I very sincerely hope you aren't talking about a person.

What the actual f*** is going on?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:22 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:14pm

OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY!!!

I must have typed the wrong number into my phone. You see, uh, there's this huge thunderstorm back home and my friend's foal ran away and I was just giving him tips on how to get her safely back home. Thunder is terrifying to horses, especially young ones. They often get spooked and sometimes, they run.

I'm so sorry to have bothered you I should have payed attention to the numbers I was typing I'm such an idiot sometimes.

Anyway, I hope you're having a nice night!

Last edited by Reienne-Louise Thompson on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:16pm

Lol.

You're fine. As long as you weren't talking about an actual girl. xD

Don't you have ur friend's no saved? Lol. No bother. Not doing anything important, anyway.

Hope ur friend finds his foal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:37 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:20pm

Why would I be talking about an actua.... OH MY GOD NO IM MORTIFIED!!!! Of course I was talking about a horse!!!

I don't really save numbers into my phone. I don't use it often enough to need more than my mother and father on speeddial.

Last edited by Reienne-Louise Thompson on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:51 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:21pm

ROFL. Took you long enough to get.

Huh. I live on my phone, lol. I've just saved you as 'Kidnapper'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:55 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:25pm

My mind doesn't really dive into that kind of thinking process. I'm usually the last to laugh at a joke, if I laugh at all.

Kidnapper? I was thinking more along the lines of "Person who texts to wrong number only to end up in a full on conversation."

Has a better ring to it, no?

Last edited by Reienne-Louise Thompson on Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 5:59 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:25pm

Nothing wrong with that.

Changed it to 'Ted Bundy'. Makes more sense, n ppl r more likely 2 realise it's a joke if they see my phone... don't want them 2 think I'm ACTUALLY talking to a kidnapper, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:28pm

No I did not just have to Google Ted Bundy.

How did I so quickly escalate from a kidnapper to a serial killer?

And to think we were becoming friends

(Could you tell that was sarcasm? Sorry it doesnt always translate so well over text and I didnt want you to think I was actually offended by it I know it was a joke)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:11 am

Oct. 23, 2023
8:32pm

He was sweet and charming and made his victims feel... what was it u said. 'comfortable n safe'. Gentle, trustworthy... HOW DO I KNOW U R NOT A SERIAL KILLER?! :O :P

Bitch please, if u offended me I wld personally give u a medal. Nothing offends me. Ever. N yes, it was obviously sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Number (Delia)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next