Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wrong Number (Delia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:26 am

October 23, 2023
8:55pm

AHH They're cute!!

WAIT

YOU HAVE A HORSE?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:34 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:01pm

Yeah. Friesian. All black. I dont have many pics of him yet... he's being sent to me. he's with my dad in another country rn.

My friend back in... d other country... his father owns a stable so i used to go riding often.

This is from earlier this month.

Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 CnGh3j3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:37 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:04pm

That's awesome!! As I mentioned earlier, I grew up on a farm. My horse is named Roccolo. Rocco, for short. He's an American Paint Horse and he's absolutely gorgeous.

I love horses, a-lot more than other animals. They're smart and kind and they listen. Plus, riding kind of feels like flying, no?

That guy in the front of the picture seems to having the time of his life.
Think he's ever taken a selfie (is that what they're called?) before?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:06pm

I dont have a favourite animal. Do ppl count? XD

Flying like... on a plane? Feels nothing like it, lol. I dont like planes. They seem scary. I prefer other ways of travel. xD Idk, i dont fly. Sounds cool tho. If only magic were real lol.

Yeah, all d time. He stole my phone earlier. Nobody knew he was taking a selfie, but I looked up in time, lol. He's from my old school. I transferred recently. Like... a few months ago.

N yea, selfie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:51 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:10pm

Scientifically, people are animals. So, yes. I suppose a person can be your favourite animal.

No, not like on a plane. Flying, like being in the air with nothing beneath you, completely weightless and at the mercy of the wind. I, personally, choose to believe in magic. But even if there is no magic in the world, you don't need it to feel what I feel when I ride. It's its own kind of natural magic, I guess.

Hard being the new girl, no? I transferred to a new school last year.
Mom got a job overseas and Dad had to stay and look over the farm.
My father's a strong man and he has the horses, but mum needed someone, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:13pm

Haha. Then ppl are my favourite animal.

Sounds nice. I'd like 2 fly.

Not to me. xD I don't care enough abt school politics n positions 2 find it hard. I moved from living with my dad 2 living with my mum. I was popular in my old school. In d new school d popular girl here's a bitch. xD Stick up her ass. She doesnt have a sense of humour, doesn't like differences to her... So, i don want 2 b popular here if thats what i have 2 be like. xD So its easy if i don have 2 make ppl like me.

My parents r both individualistic. Neither need any1. I guess thats y they got divorced, lol. But I prefer mum to dad. She's less strict. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 8:04 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:20pm

I'd like to fly to. I hope I can soon. It's freeing.

I haven't ever paid much mind to the social pyramid. I like to be friends with everyone, so I tend to be a floater. I usually try to be the kind of person who can do something for everyone, so I don't have a need for popularity or cliques. Popularity doesn't seem much fun, anyways. It seems lonely.

You're parents are divorced? I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:36 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:22pm

You can? XD What does that mean, lol.

Popularity can be fun with d right ppl. In my old school it was fun; we held parties 4 everyone n stuff. People were popular cos they were liked 4 who they were, so that was fine. My new school's different. Popularity here is a game of saying d right things 2 d right ppl, and doing things that they like. It's stupid. xD

Why are you sorry? Are you the one dad cheated on mum with?

Jk, that never happened.

Nothing to be sorry abt, lol. Long time ago. I'd rather they be divorced and happy than together anyway. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Oct. 23 2023
9:25pm

What don't I mean? Even if magic isn't real, there are a million and one ways to fly. (Thatd be a good book title)

But with the right people, popularity is just friendship. No?

I- uh

No. I said I'm sorry because no-one should have to go through the feeling of losing a love. I'm lucky to have parents who are still together, but it always hurts me to know that people can make a vow only to have a change of heart years later.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 3:17 am

Oct. 23 2023
9:29pm

Name me some. xD

I guess. Idk, popularity 2 me has always been just me with my friends, lol. It also meant being more known than others, not that I mind. Different school (n country) different rules I guess. xD

They never...

I don't think they ever loved each other, not rly. Not in the normal kind of love. They lusted after each other. Got married bc they still felt that lust. Then realised it wld nvr work. They tried 4 a while, cos of society (idk where ur from but in my ... world, u cld say, it's not right 4 them 2 divorce or show that they dnt love each other. Marriages are usually arranged), but then mum tried 2 do something that pissed dad off royally. It was the straw that broke the camel's back, n so he filed for divorce.

Marriage vows aren't unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Number (Delia)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next