Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Wrong Number (Delia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 pm

October 24, 2023
12:40 am

Everyone's afraid of something. We usually just say we aren't so that our weaknesses aren't exposed to the world for everyone to see.

I'd rather eat anything else haha

I've recently gone vegetarian. Steak is good, of course. But it's not worth knowing that a cow lived its entire life knowing it was going to be food.

I've never really lived near the ocean. I'm from somewhere with beaches, but not like ocean beaches.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:16 am

October 24, 2023
12:43 am

No, I'm not kidding or trying 2 hide. I legit cant think of anything I'm afraid of... Im not afraid of ppl knowing my weaknesses; I'd tell you.

Lol I live for meat xD Eh, death happens. might as well make it a meaningful one and give some1 food lol :P

Then like, bitches? :P

I don't like sand. They stick to me and the texture is urg. I like swimming in the ocean. xD My new school's got a lake, so that's something, but I miss being near the ocean tbh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:25 am

October 24, 2023
12:52am

I bet you're afraid of something. You probably just haven't encountered it yet, so you wouldn't know Razz

Yes, death does happen. But it's one thing to live a full life and die for a cause. It is another thing completely to be born just so that you can be killed. It just doesn't seem right to me.

But also, humans have eaten meat for centuries and they don't know any better. It's how we are raised and what we are conditioned for. So it's kinda a what is right vs human rights issue, as well as a nature vs nurture conundrum.

No not, that word. I mean lakes with sand, or in most cases, dirt. All fresh water. I don't really count it as a beach, but water and sand = beach?

I can't miss what I've never seen, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:41 am

October 24, 2023
12:57am

Maybe, or maybe those who don't fear dying or death don't fear anything else.

I guess? Idk I just like meat, lol. No offence. I won't shove meat down yr throat if u don't shove veggies down mine! :P (Teasing.) Yea, I get not liking meat, tho I hate veggies so it'd never work 4 me. xD

Ahhh.

Well. U need to see a beach. 1day I'll take u. :P (Jk, that sounded creepy. xD Idek u)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 12:54 am

October 24, 2023
1:02am

Not the same thing. Death is an inevitability, yes. But it is only a singular fear. Someone could not fear death, but still be insanely afraid of caterpillars. There is NO relation between the two. Not fearing death doesn't omit you from the phobia game all together.

I like meat. It's not about liking it or not. Trust me, there is nothing like Kentucky fried chicken. That's why being vegetarian is such a hard choice.
But, I personally think it's just something I need to do.

I won't shove veggies down your throat though. Not my job.

Maybe one day we will know each other.

And then you can take me to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong Number (Delia)   Wrong Number (Delia) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrong Number (Delia)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5