Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:22 am

Marques hated Knockturn Alley, but he also was curious about the mysterious village. Since his parents would always escape there when him and his siblings were shopping in Diagon Alley. Even though he was only eleven he was very curious.

The eleven year old soon ventured into the dingy village and was frightened as he saw the village even though he went here when he was punished and was not allowed to associate with muggles. The young boy walked around the village.

Marques soon found a store where he would think his parents would go and shop. Even though he was probably crazy since his parents would not do dark arts in a place they know people could see and have them put in prison for horrendous crimes.

Then soon Marques walked around the shop he read to be the Coffin Shop, and he was scared when he entered. Since he was probably the only child here, since they all were in Diagon Alley a much more cheerful place than Knockturn Alley.

Marques soon looked around and he asked. " What does this store sell? " he asked the closest person with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Auorra looked at the boy that asked her and said"They sell coffins". After all what else would a coffin house sell? The boy looked like he's eleven. Well it showed that children have a lot of curiosity. But nevertheless she smiled because well she could. But that didn't mean she was happy inside. Oh well it would have to do.

As long as the kid didn't insult her she supposed the kid was okay. After all she was a stranger and she supposed she can make a good impression on the kid. And she was a Slytherin which meant she was sly and cunning and she couldn't pass a chance to appear polite. Smiling she introduced herself,"My name is Auorra Le Fay what's yours?"

She let her intelligent dark green eyes stare at the boy. She supposed he could actually be a Pureblood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:44 pm

Marques looked at the person who was girl who told him that this shop sells coffins, and he said. " Coffins? This town always seems to be the more curious as I look in the shops. " he said with a sigh. Then soon he looked, and he listened as she introduced her as Aurora Le Fay, and she asked his name, and he said.

" My name is Marques Valois, but you can call me Marques." he said as he extended his hand in greeting to the girl. Then soon he looked, and he said. " I am here in Knockturn Alley exploring, and also since my parents always find the need to go here. " he said with a sigh.

Marques soon looked, and he said. " I am also going into my first year of Hogwarts. " he said with a grin. Then soon he asked. " May I ask what year you are going into? " he asked.

Then soon Marques looked, and he said. " I am also a pureblood. " he said as he continued looking around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:46 pm

Auorra nodded and said,"I'm going into my seventh year". She of course enjoyed hogwarts I mean who didn't especially with all the drama. It was so exciting. That didn't mean she lost her cool or anything. I mean how could she? She's after all Auorra Morgana Le Fay the jewel of the Le Fays'. That didn't mea she was too cocky. She is after all a smart Slytherin not a dumb Slytherin.

That was something she prided herself in. She smiled her most charming friendly smile. So he was a pureblood after all. He might be some use to me after all. She said,"I'm a half blood Slytherin". She puffed her chest proudly. She was proud of her house. After all who wouldn't be with it's great dark history? And to her Slytherin was the perfect house for her. She supposed she would be sorted into Ravenclaw had she not been sorted into Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Marques listened as the girl told him she was a going into her seventh year, and he said with a kind smile. " That's cool, I have a twin sister too who is my age, and I have two older brothers. " he said with a smile. Then soon he said. " My sister is named Camille, and she is much smarter than I am. " he said with a smile.

Then soon Marques listened as she told him she was a half-blood Slytherin, and he said. " I am bound for Slytherin, but I would probbaly do better in Gryffindor since I am a rebel to my parents, because I despised who they are and what they do. " he said with a smirk.

Marques looked and he said. " Are your parents rich, because my parents are really rich, and I am also French. " he said with a smile, and he soon looked and he said. " Hey do you like potion making, because I am a huge fan of it. " he said with an honest smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 2:00 am

Auorra eld up an hand and said,"One question at a time sweet heart". She then proceeded to answer the questions,"Thank you for the compliment and yes my parents are rich and I grew up in France but my mother wanted me to go to Hogwarts like her. One of my favorite subject is potion making but I'm not that perfect at it. Sure I'm a good at it but you know" she said shrugging"but not like Salazar Slytherin with potions."

Sure she was good at it because every Le Fay had to be. And she didn't want to ruin family history. Yes her parents were rich but in the medieval era they were almost royalty. She never stopped admiring her ancestor Morgan Le Fay the Darkiest witch to ever live. She was simply too faniscating no other words said. And that is what Auorra likes about a person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )   Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Into Darkness ( Open )
Page 1 of 1