Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany)   Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:46 pm

Dear Dadda and Papa,

Several nights ago I had the pleasure of meeting Jake’s parents. You remember Jake don’t you? Boyfriend, Auror, and Professor all in one? Well, he decided it was time that I meet his parents and I’m proud to say it went off without a hitch. His mother raised the idea of meeting you two, which I would have thoroughly objected knowing how ostentatious you can both be (kidding, I’m the funny one remember?). However it got me thinking that although through the letters I’ve kept you updated in, you have yet to actually meet Jake and I think it’s right about the time you do. Now, I ask you both be on your best behavior.

No.

I plead that you both be on your best behavior, because I like this one. I really do. Tell me what times work for you; summer vacation is on, and I both believe we’re fairly free around anytime.

Love,
Your Favorite Girl

That was the letter Veronika had sent to her fathers a week ago, and in her hands she held the responses.

Hey Pumpkin/Princess,

This Saturday, come around 17:00 to the Chateaux in Frankfurt, your father and I will have your favorites prepared, plan to stay the night in the Chateaux because the Celayse’s are in Africa for the time and won’t be occupying it. Do bring a swimsuit or something to enjoy the lake.

Sincerely,
Dadda and Papa.

She’d also received another letter from her Papa (Tristian).
Hey Princess,

Forgive the informal way that sounded, I had Max write the letter for both of us, and he distracted me long enough to get the owl to take that wretchedly polite thing. We’re both very excited to meet Mr. Newbury (or does he prefer Professor Newbury or Auror Newbury?) and we’re looking forward to seeing you again.

Love you very much,
Papa

Veronika couldn’t fight the smile on her face, as she showed Jake the letters immediately.

Does this weekend work for you? My dads want us to go to Frankfurt as soon as possible, but if not we can reschedule,” she said at breakfast on Thursday morning. She had made them both scrambled eggs with bacon and toast, practically doubling up Jake's plate for his appetite in comparison to hers. She was fervent with excitement that her favorite people in the world would finally be meeting - it could only be better if Madame Souvielle and Beatriz were to come. Sadly they were both still in the honeymoon phases of their marriage, and Beatriz had last reported that there was a high statistic that she might already be pregnant. In her rush of excitement for her favorite people to meet, she hadn't even considered the possibility that her family situation was unorthodox to most as she sipped her tea gleefully, her other hand reaching out to place itself over Jake's.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany)   Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Jake had known that a meeting with Veronika's parents was coming up soon. He was a little worried about it, but he knew that so long as he treated Veronika well - which he had - then there surely couldn't be much he was doing wrong. That was what Jake hoped, anyway.

When Veronika had shown him the letters from her parents, Jake had taken a moment to process the fact she had two dads. Two dads. He hadn't said anything to Veronika in that instance because he knew it was rude. But he couldn't help but feel uneasy about this meeting with her parents now. It wasn't that he hated gay men (lesbians were completely okay to Jake) it was that they made him uncomfortable. After all, if someone was gay, they obviously were going to try and hit on Jake, weren't they? And that... well, that made him uncomfortable.

Irrationally so.

Tuning back in to what Veronika was saying, Jake reread the date and then nodded. "I finish at three on Saturday at the Ministry, so that gives me an hour to get home and change in to something presentable." Jake replied, giving her a small smile. Sunday was the only day he ever had to himself, but he didn't mind so much.

"You might want to tell your dad that I prefer Jake, I've never liked those titles..." Jake told his girlfriend, taking her hand and giving her a smile. "Professor makes me sound older than I am, and much too experienced!" He joked, shaking his head at the idea as he brought a mouthful of food to his lips and savoured it. "The eggs are great, by the way. Thank you." Jake added, because he did appreciate her cooking for him.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

Now, Meet My Parents (Jake & Veronika - Germany)
Page 1 of 1